Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at that house she’s been looking at. And even if there’s a mortgage, according to the calculatior, the repayments are average £13 grand a month and that’s before any extra costs of solicitors etc.
Shes gonna need loads of swipe ups and£24 k ads
Writing this can't get away from her..shes on the ariel advert on tv

Reactions: 4
Unstable.... Snide.....? I'm not sure what is call it but she definitely needs help, the bleeping cocomelon
Thing that gets me is when she claims she’s being ‘ trolled ‘ she claims people are jealous of her and they should ‘ go and enjoy their beautiful family’. Yet here she is playing games, trolling tattle and quite clearly jealous of SS new life in her new house.
Hinch should follow her own advice and go and enjoy her family instead of playing silly games with dolls in bouncers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When I found it, I thought, nah no way she could afford it!
But why on earth would you use a pic from said house?!
Absolutely the same garden... but it’s this time of year as no leaves on the some of the trees in her picture so it’s not like she copied the picture from the estate agents.

Reactions: 3
But she can manage to walk around garden centres & view mansions worth millions while ‘waddling like a duck’ speaks volumes don’t it
You’d think she would want to spend this one on one time with Ronnie before cc2 makes an appearance! Clearly too busy flogging her shite cleaning ‘hacks’ and trying to get a rise from tattle!

You just get on with it dont you? I remember going to a low key local music festival thing in a park with both kids when I was overdue, also out on the canal with them- both kids on bikes!!! I always put the kids first and kept them entertained as long as i wasn’t unwell …. Mind you, my husband wasn’t home 24/7
It’s just what most Normal people do, if they’re physically able. I’ll admit I struggled toward the end of the day, but the kids had a great time, last day out as a trio

Reactions: 6
I'd bet anything the lazy bint hasn't peeled herself off the sofa all day. Given that it's only a 4 minute drive from her house, the 3.2M house was probably used a month or so ago for a Tesco photo shoot that she had to supervise be present

Reactions: 9
Im lucky to live in an area up north where house prices are very low so I might be out of touch with how much properties cost elsewhere in the country... we comfortably afford our detached 4 bed house with two average incomes (I probably earn slightly below average but my partner has a more than decent wage). So I by no means live on the bread line but honestly the thought of a mortgage that big (and sky high bills to go with it) when it’s not even necessary for them to live in a house that size makes me feel physically sick 🤯
😂😂😂 you'd love my mortgage then. I have a three bed ex council house in a new town outside London. No off street parking, small garden, no utility or en suite, I've had it valued at 400k. Crazy money.

So the silly coco melon confirmed she’s had her baby? A normal person would then pan to stomach and rub it saying baby’s not moved guys...

And I don’t mean a big fake bump that wasn’t there 2 days ago at SS

Last edited:
When she said at new year “I’ve got less time to go than has been” or whatever she implied. Do you think maybe she’s just so self important she assumed she’d be induced early and so divided 37 (full term) by 2?

Clear bump shot and confirmation she has not had the baby today. She could not come back from our eight lying to her sheep, surely.

You’d think she would want to spend this one on one time with Ronnie before cc2 makes an appearance! Clearly too busy flogging her shite cleaning ‘hacks’ and trying to get a rise from tattle!

It’s just what most Normal people do, if they’re physically able. I’ll admit I struggled toward the end of the day, but the kids had a great time, last day out as a trio
All this talk brings back memories for me 😂 I was wallpapering with my first when I went into labour

Reactions: 2
When she said at new year “I’ve got less time to go than has been” or whatever she implied. Do you think maybe she’s just so self important she assumed she’d be induced early and so divided 37 (full term) by 2?

Clear bump shot and confirmation she has not had the baby today. She could not come back from our eight lying to her sheep, surely.
There’s still a lot she’s hidden and lied about. There’s still a lot that doesn’t add up about her timeline. I’m exasperated with it all. I was done with this about a month ago. I’m even more done now. I’m only still harping on because it’s pisses me off how much she lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahh so the maternity pads that were in cc2 cot before she packed them for her hospital bag? So just confirms this was a pre record from before she filmed her hospital bag packing then 😉😉
I’m so rooting for you. Either way, it’s been a hell of a lotta fun and endless source of entertainment

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.