Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been able to keep up with these threads for a while but can anyone confirm did she wait until SS announced her Inthestyle collab before she EVENTUALLY advertised her Tesco collection?? And is now doing the same thing with a house??😂😁 guyzzzzzz I need this house, I need this life!

Reactions: 10
I was just watching her stories and was so busy looking at her non existent bump in the lap top reflection I didn’t even see the baby bouncer. Until we see that baby here with her claiming it’s date of birth is anything other than May 2021 I’m holding on. She’s sick in the head.

also I was too busy trying it to work out what was on the stairs.
Either way she’s lied she said she had less time left than she had been pregnant! She’s obviously not eating and using a fake bump/photo shop to make it bigger, in her fan photo the bump was tiny. It’s really sad if she’s not eating, would love to see actual photos of Ronnie embracing the bump and kissing it etc like normal siblings do. She’s missed a trick there to gain engagement.

Reactions: 16
I was just watching her stories and was so busy looking at her non existent bump in the lap top reflection I didn’t even see the baby bouncer. Until we see that baby here with her claiming it’s date of birth is anything other than May 2021 I’m holding on. She’s sick in the head.

also I was too busy trying it to work out what was on the stairs.
Pampers (size 6 pull up) and maternity pads. Nothing exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gone to Home Bargains on his own. Sopha is stuck to the sofa so can’t go. She’s asked him to get a few bits. He said he might do a ChEeKy Mr HiNcH hAuL
Wish they would stop trying to make Mr Hinch happen 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ ....it's not going to happen 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Funny how cocofruit baby pops up in bouncy after tattlers have moved on... She prodding us with her twig... Obvs she got the twig from freeloaders farm to be!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
& she said it’s “baby cocomelon”, shows she doesn’t watch it with little Ron either! His name is JJ and any parent with a toddler who watches cocomelon will know that the JJ doll was in extremely high demand before Christmas! She probably got hers gifted.
Exactly this, if she can sing a cocomelon song that isn’t a well known nursery rhyme I’ll give her a fiver. Baby cocomelon?!?
“It’s JJ, it’s JJ, who’s got the curl like an ice cream swirl.”
Poor Ronnie’s probably got all the gear but no idea what it’s about.

Reactions: 14
Pampers (size 6 pull up) and maternity pads. Nothing exciting
Ahh so the maternity pads that were in cc2 cot before she packed them for her hospital bag? So just confirms this was a pre record from before she filmed her hospital bag packing then 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahh so the maternity pads that were in cc2 cot before she packed them for her hospital bag? So just confirms this was a pre record from before she filmed her hospital bag packing then 😉😉
Didn't even think of that! I just assumed it came with the shopping today 🙈. God you're good

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish they would stop trying to make Mr Hinch happen 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️ ....it's not going to happen 🙄
She wants to be the new SS so bad but here’s the thing ... Joe actually works unlike the walking vest. So they have two incomes coming in to maintain their lifestyle. It’s purely on Sophie to pay for everything for the rest of their lives.

Look at the Saccone Jolys they were riding that gravy train and now dropped by their own management and I believe looking to move house to downsize.

What is Hinchs selling point? Cleaning the same sink and toilet constantly ... fascinating. A new baby? Sure that’ll bring in the views but for how long. Feel like even at Ronnies age he’s no longer enough to hold the viewers.

Reactions: 15
& she said it’s “baby cocomelon”, shows she doesn’t watch it with little Ron either! His name is JJ and any parent with a toddler who watches cocomelon will know that the JJ doll was in extremely high demand before Christmas! She probably got hers gifted.
This!! Wish she’d stop trying to be this relatable mother, she clearly has zero involvement in what her son watches and spends her time on her phone instead. Between JJ with the swirl curl and Hey Duggee’s stick, I could give her a short lesson 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The thing I honestly can’t work out is if she has already had the baby, how does she have the time/ energy for all this pissing around clue dropping, false illusions. Your life is a tit show for those first few weeks!

Reactions: 8
A couple of days ago she was using Microban. Now she's spraying Zoflo everywhere, if I was paying her for advertising content I wouldn't be very happy. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Tbf if I had 3.25m to spend on a house right now I would snap one up, especially if I could afford to buy it out right and Chuck a mil at it to get it how I want it!
For sure, but I would also make sure I had a financial plan to ensure I could manage the overheads long term. I tend to avoid impulsive decisions on major purchases - worked well for me so far 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.