Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you accidentally posted that to your stories ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. If she was Pinocchio her nose would be hitting America at this stage. Also am I the only one who is thinking what is the world coming to when people are going crazy over sponges that are made into a family?????? Scrub Daddy, mammy and kids ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean these ideas have made people rich. I really must think of some random crap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Best bro.... hmmmmm. These are not new born clothes and too small for Ronnie!?
Doesn't mean she won't shoehorn him into it rather than spend her cash on Ronron!

Speaking of Ronron, noone else calls him that other than tattle as far as I know... Until I saw Stacey or should I say Rex call him it last night

Reactions: 13
I do hope the ITS team have seen the tit show on that post and realised (very Kate to the party) that anything the Hunchers get into turns into a slanging match very quickly. Hope they steer clear!!

Reactions: 22
I canโ€™t stop laughing โ€˜scour daddyโ€™ where I come from Scour is what calves get , cow diarrhoea........bull ๐Ÿ’ฉ

2379C818-48CF-4C41-9D7A-6997370669D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Inch has edited his story to remove Jenโ€™s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesnโ€™t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
Bloody hell, why would anyone want their own Mr Hinch, heโ€™s literally a small step up from Les Battersby.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
I had a reply from the ASA after I complained about the fact she used a filter to advertise make up! (Iโ€™m sure I saw someone else say the same) They said theyโ€™ve taken steps to address it - not sure what that means as itโ€™s vague but hoping it means they contacted her about it.
Although little old Sopha hates it when people donโ€™t follow the rules when advertising so surely sheโ€™d never get caught breaking them... ๐Ÿค”
I posted a few days ago as I had a reply (someone else did as well). The response was vague, but hopefully something was done. It also mentioned keeping the complaint on file, whatever that meant.

Reactions: 14
Cute pic of Ron but has anyone else noticed sheโ€™s started to put a load of pics up instead of vids? Sheโ€™s just trying to fill up her stories ๐Ÿฅฑsofa your account is boring and believe me I used to be a fan of yours, anyway Iโ€™ve got a little story to tell you all, I used to be a huge hincher even had my own home/cleaning account, I remember making a huge song and dance when she followed me ( I know Iโ€™m a knob ) anyway to cut a long story short, all the cleaning was making me ocd and my real anxiety was through the roof anyway I unfollowed her on my home account but she still follows me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
To see that people
Are out and about at restaurants... YOU have to be out and about.... idiot ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There are so many sponges better than Scrub Daddies ๐Ÿ™„ mine doesnโ€™t even dent the inside of my oven door. She should get onto the Koh diamond sponges, 1000% less effort needed.

Reactions: 17
Cute pic of Ron but has anyone else noticed sheโ€™s started to put a load of pics up instead of vids? Sheโ€™s just trying to fill up her stories ๐Ÿฅฑsofa your account is boring and believe me I used to be a fan of yours, anyway Iโ€™ve got a little story to tell you all, I used to be a huge hincher even had my own home/cleaning account, I remember making a huge song and dance when she followed me ( I know Iโ€™m a knob ) anyway to cut a long story short, all the cleaning was making me ocd and my real anxiety was through the roof anyway I unfollowed her on my home account but she still follows me ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh and I just wanted to add I no longer go on my old insta, havenโ€™t since I saw right through her

Reactions: 7
Oh my goshhhhh I've finally made it, my 1st ever thread title! Guyzzzzzzzzz I'm so honoured, I cannot believe this has happened to me, little old Tootles from the Pip Wiz. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm fank yous so much, I'm off to celebrate with a spaghetti hoop pie and an Appletiser!!! I'll probably have the shits for days so I may be off Tat for a while........๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Inch has edited his story to remove Jenโ€™s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesnโ€™t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
I'm absolutely devastated that she's brainwashed these vulnerable young girls into a life of toxic misery. Stockpiling toxic chemicals that they can't afford and hoping Mr Right comes along. Why can't this idiot show her young ladies inspiring/educated women instead?

Reactions: 26
If Ron was allowed his toys in the show home lounge of Princess Hinch then he wouldnโ€™t try and grab your book. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.