Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
View attachment 553428
What an insult to real Artisan goods

What is she, in the real life version of Pretty Woman or something?
Oh please dont insult Julia Roberts and Janine ain't no Richard Gere !

What is she, in the real life version of Pretty Woman or something?
Oh please dont insult Julia Roberts and Janine ain't no Richard Gere !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s her user name 👀👀👀 I’ve missed that
Thread 382, page 38, 3rd post from the bottom will lead you to the spy 😉 I would post the name but on the slim chance that it's not little old her I'd rather not send people on a manhunt for an innocent tattler

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it’s been said you guys are way too fast to keep up with when I’m working.
Do we think she’s trying to get herself on the masked singer? All the singing videos she’s doing recently and saying she wants to do things out her comfort zone (ie tv)
She wouldn't need the mask, no filter & people wouldn't have a clue who she is anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else had her stories starting from the beginning again over the last few days? I’ve had it a few times, never with anyone else though. Shady practice

Reactions: 25
I mean since when did she say ‘blooming love it’ oh that’s right Stacey does so she has to copy 😩😂

Reactions: 19
Been meaning to mention this all week but got distracted...
So over 40’s can now get a COVID vaccine. Surely an opportunity for Inch to be in the limelight and talk about it?
Oooops I forgot - they don’t “do” current affairs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Poor Ronnie watching in the night garden an hour early ready for bed (I know this because I'm watching it live right now) and a bottle at his age??? No wonder he isnt talking! Mind you, he probably can't get a word in edge ways

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Poor Ronnie watching in the night garden an hour early ready for bed (I know this because I'm watching it live right now) and a bottle at his age??? No wonder he isnt talking! Mind you, he probably can't get a word in edge ways
I’m more concerned about the burning candle next to ron. I hope that’s not a real flame. One accidental swipe onto them fragranced reeds she has on the table the whole thing will go up in flames

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are they still showing In The Night Garden? Heck, that was popular when I first qualified as a Nursery Assistant back in 2010. Definitely shows I’m still not a parent!
They definitely need to ditch the night time bottle though. He’s eating 3 meals a day, she doesn’t need to supplement with a bottle.

Reactions: 13
Ronnie, your director mum is not going to do anything about you having her book because a) she is too lazy to get off the sofa, and b) she has boxes of spare copies in the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think our little spy is on again. The likes and angry faces she puts on are actually quite hysterical! Personally, I think she represents all that is wrong in society. She’s not a front line worker, but one crappy post on a scrub daddy and she’s got £24k in the bank <ker-ching>The whole influencer culture will be studied in years to come with young people questioning how perfectly sane adults got so caught up in lives and a lifestyle they couldn’t afford, championed by people they’ll never meet who don’t give an actual tit about them, only the money they can encourage them to spend. It’s actually really sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
they aren’t real flames. Her candles are all electric. However she never teaches him to not touch because they might be “hot”.

Reactions: 21
they aren’t real flames. Her candles are all electric. However she never teaches him to not touch because they might be “hot”.
I hope not. I’ve heard some right horror stories with kids & candles. Made my heart drop when i saw that

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.