Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2021-04-30-19-07-58-78.jpg

This is so interesting and terrifying at the same time. The post she's linked to describes how much little ones are effected (affected? I never know with that one) by the chemicals due to them breathing more, being lower to the ground etc and how it's starting to be linked to autism and other neurological conditions. In the hinch household I dread to think how many chemicals those children will come into contact with on a daily basis just through the air.

Sophie if you do happen to be lurking PLEASE go and read the post, look at eco friendly cleaning products. Protect your beautiful boy and unborn child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Poor Ronnie watching in the night garden an hour early ready for bed (I know this because I'm watching it live right now) and a bottle at his age??? No wonder he isnt talking! Mind you, he probably can't get a word in edge ways
surely there is enough wrong with Hinch to discuss without sniping about whether he should have a bottle, nothing at all wrong with a bottle at his age

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think our little spy is on again. The likes and angry faces she puts on are actually quite hysterical! Personally, I think she represents all that is wrong in society. She’s not a front line worker, but one crappy post on a scrub daddy and she’s got £24k in the bank <ker-ching>The whole influencer culture will be studied in years to come with young people questioning how perfectly sane adults got so caught up in lives and a lifestyle they couldn’t afford, championed by people they’ll never meet who don’t give an actual tit about them, only the money they can encourage them to spend. It’s actually really sad.
HIYA SOPHAAAAAAAA

obvs not you tiifapuds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been meaning to mention this all week but got distracted...
So over 40’s can now get a COVID vaccine. Surely an opportunity for Inch to be in the limelight and talk about it?
Oooops I forgot - they don’t “do” current affairs 🙄
They are probably anti vax people (no offence if any of you are, that’s your choice)
Judging by the rules they’ve broken during the last year then they obviously don’t think the virus is a big deal or affect them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
View attachment 553746

This is so interesting and terrifying at the same time. The post she's linked to describes how much little ones are effected (affected? I never know with that one) by the chemicals due to them breathing more, being lower to the ground etc and how it's starting to be linked to autism and other neurological conditions. In the hinch household I dread to think how many chemicals those children will come into contact with on a daily basis just through the air.

Sophie if you do happen to be lurking PLEASE go and read the post, look at eco friendly cleaning products. Protect your beautiful boy and unborn child.
It’s fascinating, maybe be too late for Ron after 2 years😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
surely there is enough wrong with Hinch to discuss without sniping about whether he should have a bottle, nothing at all wrong with a bottle at his age
Agree. My two year old has a bottle because with a sippy cup he deliberately chucks it all over himself...plus it leaks at night. Bottles for the win

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree. My two year old has a bottle because with a sippy cup he deliberately chucks it all over himself...plus it leaks at night. Bottles for the win
Agreed milk in a bottle is fine, more of a comforter for a lot of young kids, but each to their own😊

Sure it’s already been discussed but did Hinch light a candle for Azaylia last night? Both her parents did.

Or were all of her comments just for show?
If she did wasn’t on Insta🤔

Reactions: 11
It’s fascinating, maybe be too late for Ron after 2 years😔
Potentially but she goes on to say the most important years are 0-1 but it's and issue until 8 due to brain development so even starting late has to be better than not all for him. With a baby at home myself I'm immensely glad for this forum because you guyzzzz led me to follow Michelle and look into eco friendly cleaning. It's saved me money and potentially the health of my child which is absolutely priceless. So much for being nasty trolls 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 553746

this is what really annoys me about Hinch. When my child was born (just before hers) we removed all chemicals for cleaning & now use steam. It terrifies me the amount she sprays all over her house

Reactions: 14
Not had chance to catch up so sorry if it has already been said but Sophas highlights are showing that she announced the pregnancy 17 weeks ago so if she was over 20 weeks then she should only have 2-3 weeks left to go by now. You would think being heavily pregnant she would be staying at home so she doesn’t put herself, her unborn baby and others in the hospital at risk! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Potentially but she goes on to say the most important years are 0-1 but it's and issue until 8 due to brain development so even starting late has to be better than not all for him. With a baby at home myself I'm immensely glad for this forum because you guyzzzz led me to follow Michelle and look into eco friendly cleaning. It's saved me money and potentially the health of my child which is absolutely priceless. So much for being nasty trolls 🥰
Me too, I love Michelle and learnt so much😊

Reactions: 12
It can delay speech and impact teeth if used beyond 12 months
If he genuinely needs it for comfort then that's a different issue but he isnt cuddling with it on the sofa or anything so why not use a beaker? Or a 360 cup? Non spill?

• Wow
They are probably anti vax people (no offence if any of you are, that’s your choice)
Judging by the rules they’ve broken during the last year then they obviously don’t think the virus is a big deal or affect them 🙄🙄🙄
i doubt they are against vaccinations & also totally sweeping generalisation there. I’m anti COVID-19 vac as the effect on fertility is unknown. My choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thats why mine uses a 360 😁
And because I can read (unlike hinchs barmy army) I even know how to clean it (keeping the thread on track)

• Haha
It can delay speech and impact teeth if used beyond 12 months
If he genuinely needs it for comfort then that's a different issue but he isnt cuddling with it on the sofa or anything so why not use a beaker? Or a 360 cup? Non spill?
its not just a night bottle either - you see him throughout the day with a bottle type drink. He doesn’t seem to have been offered a straw cup or an open cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.