Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's put that basket there where are R's toys gone? Or are toys not important any more? filling your house with your own tat is far important i guess!

Also what room is that clothes drying thing in? I can't work out where it is

Reactions: 9
Hair dye? Nail varnish? Food colouring? Why do these people have to ask on Facebook when the answers are so obvious 😆
Didn’t Stacey spray paint (dye) one in her previous gaff? Try that hun, but please make sure you come back and tell us how it worked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is something very wrong with the world when so many people fawn over this woman and others of her ilk. Hanging off her every word, buying any garbage she puts her name to. Cleaning goddess, more like a danger to life with her overuse of toxic chemicals and idiotic ‘hacks’
Who the fcuk cares if she has had her baby or not? Why have we made idiots like her famous? -Z list famous at that.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She has really pissed me off about the drying clothes thing. I rarely comment on the hinch thread but she’s a bloody joke. She has garden, washing line, radiators, clothes horse and a tumble dryer to dry clothes on? I live in a two bedroom flat with three children and electric heaters instead of proper radiators so I can’t dry clothes on them. No space for a tumble dryer, only washing machine and no garden so no washing line. That’s 5 lots of peoples clothes I have to try and get washed and dried and in winter it’s tit.
Poor hinch, she doesn’t have a utility room, most people don’t. She needs to get in the real world.

Reactions: 85
I bleeping hope so. Although i think I’d get a good laugh out of Soph & Inch singing ‘a whole new world’ after their countryside move. Hinch wearing a ballgown & louis vuitton trainers of course - whole video filmed in slow mo, janine looking like a spare part swaying in a vest
Perfect description. I’m seeing Jamie fitting the role of David Brent when he released “if you don’t know me by now” in “The Office” while wearing white jeans with a lot of billowing organza.

Songs she won’t be releasing: Handbags and Gladrags (about the pointlessness of materialism), The Bare Necessities (home full of unnecessary tat) and The Winner Takes it All (SS in pickle cottage).

Possibilities: The Wind beneath my Wings (dedicated to ma freda of course), Money Money Money (with a swipe up to download the mp3) or Shine (aka wank her taps, because that’s the only cleaning she does). An outside choice could be St Elmo’s Fire (sponsored by the Fire Service to discourage people to put flowers on their hob, candles on a wooden shoe rack or spray everything in fabric conditioner).

Thankfully, having heard her singing, I think we’re safe on that front...

AC2ABD41-7B40-415D-911E-5ACA581A6564.jpeg

I thought this also. I have 3 girls myself 8, 12 & 16. Yes they like to help around the house. A basket of zoflora and all the tit is a no!! What about the spray she made everyone make with fabric conditioner?!? That was never addressed!!! Snake she is 😡
I’m doing it on the other side! My sons are 14 and 16 and help around the house, cook and clean because I don’t want them to be the type of husband that expects a woman to be chained to the kitchen sink. Mind you, all my friends have married feisty and independent women that wouldn’t stand for any of that Stepford Wives nonsense. I can’t think of a single one of my male friends married to a wife who loves cleaning, buying crud for the house, videoing themselves and looking like Barbie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I really do hope she buys a new house especially a doer upper. She has the worst chavy taste. Apologies to chavs there soph has no imagination and just buys 💩 which she pairs wih 💩. I was lauging at the airer last night.just sums her up I think. SS has so much more artistic talent for something like that and think it will truly show her up in comparison. Maybe she will get an interior designer. 😂😂. Money certainly cannot buy you class. Hunnnyzzzzz

Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember weeks ago when all of Ronnies toys disappeared??
And people suggested it was due to estate agent photos being taken?
it defo sounds the case now.

Reactions: 45
Songs she won’t be releasing: Handbags and Gladrags (about the pointlessness of materialism), The Bare Necessities (home full of unnecessary tat) and The Winner Takes it All (SS in pickle cottage).

Possibilities: The Wind beneath my Wings (dedicated to ma freda of course), Money Money Money (with a swipe up to download the mp3) or Shine (aka wank her taps, because that’s the only cleaning she does). An outside choice could be St Elmo’s Fire (sponsored by the Fire Service to discourage people to put flowers on their hob, candles on a wooden shoe rack or spray everything in fabric conditioner). @JMS123

Another possibility: house in the country 😂 (once she moves obviously) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd started cleaning far too much the past few weeks to keep my mind off some physical problems I've been having (ironically possibly from cleaning with chemicals) and slightly obsessive if it wasn't done. It had made my anxiety worse. Had a break from it this week and just done the basic like washing dishes, hoovering when needed etc and I feel so much better mentally for it.
I don't understand how Hinch is still a thing. Her content is piss poor and she's setting women back decades. Looking into her practices and the chemicals she's been using she could be really doing some damage to womens physical health.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am so sick of Hinch and SS with their motivational quotes. I find these quotes dangerous and patronising. Not everyone has the ability, support or finances to “chase their dreams”. Would they walk about to someone homeless snd tell them “they’ve got this”? What about the situation in India just now - influencers telling them its all going to be ok won’t stop hundreds of thousands of people dying. 😖

Reactions: 27
Long time lurker first time posting, the clothes drying thing has just really annoyed me. I don't watch her often but this one time I did I came off fuming! We live in a small 3 bed house with 6 kids in Essex (few towns away from her and have bumped into her a few times) where house prices are going through the roof, we both work and cannot afford to move really annoys me when people like this go on about having no space, try living like us! We make the most of what we have and our children are happy but I'm sick of her poor me 🤬 if you want to move move! Don't go on about not having this not having that when people like us would kill to just have one more toilet in our dam house. Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just realised how he comes up with the names for the fake fan mail;

🎶
Oh Shirley, oh Deborah, oh Julie, oh Jane
I wrote so many DMs about you
I forget your name,
I forget your name
Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabel, too
I forget your name
I forget your name

🎶
Oh Cathy, oh Alison, oh Phillipa, oh Sue
You made me so much money,
I wrote DMs for you
I wrote DMs for you
Sooh, I write the DMs especially for you
For you, for
👏

This is brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that styledbymikey post?
Considering shes supposed to be a "hairdresser" unless someone else does her hair for her, it never looks half tidy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.