Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone needed any toilet paper, something to mop up spills or to line an animal crate her THIS IS ME is currently reduced to £3 in B&M and there were bleeping hundreds of copies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really hope that plane has a one way ticket to wherever the duck she is going.. also that the said place has no internet 🤦‍♀️😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bleeping hope so. Although i think I’d get a good laugh out of Soph & Inch singing ‘a whole new world’ after their countryside move. Hinch wearing a ballgown & louis vuitton trainers of course - whole video filmed in slow mo, janine looking like a spare part swaying in a vest
'Janine swaying in a vest' has killed me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
May be late to thr party but SS been asked to do ad for hellofresh.... wonder how pissed off hinch will be after the gousto fiasco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long winded as out, Ok I’ve had a few wines and I’ve seen a few story’s saying how they ended up here so wanted to say mine, I moved into my first home in 2017 at 20yrs old and my mam had always cleaned when I lived at home so basically I never done much (I know ya’ll might judge, sorry guys for being a total weapon but😂) so when I seen her on this morning I pretty much followed her every whim cause my friend did and done everything she said down to the bleeping T and even told my mam everything about it and what she should be doing but i can guarantee me mam was looking at me like (‘witch I’ve been cleaning this house 30 odd years you’ve been moved out a year don’t tell me what to do😂’) but she still stood there and entertained me, I used to buy everything she did like a bleeping tool and I came on here may last year cause I new I just didn’t like her anymore and I didn’t know why she was just annoying and boring the living tit out of me since she had Ron as horrible as that may sound. I found this place may last year and I’ve never turned back, I always new something was wrong about her for ages and as soon as she blagged on about trolls and this site was mentioned and I came for a neb I new I’d found my people! This site is not a trolling site, I’m 24yrs old and I used to suffer anxiety about people coming in my house cause I hadn’t done a deep clean and used to feel tit cause she’d bought this n that and my friends also bought it so didn’t wanna be left out. You know when ya wanna punch your younger self🤷🏽‍♀️ Now I don’t even have half the tit I used to use, so unrealistic! Especially since I came on here and seen the damage all the chemicals were doing etc and seen what you should be really using. I think everyone on here are amazing personally and had helped a lot just by reading comments!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Am I right in saying less than 3% of either of their sheep bothered to comment on their recent grid post? I don't mean to brag but my last grid post had 47% of my followers ( friends and family) comment... Now I do keep my page tight but seriously... where are the 🐑???

Reactions: 16
I wonder. If every one on tattle who 'follows' her 'unfollowed' now ... how much would her followers drop by. I am sick of her.

Reactions: 18
Logged back in after 24 hours and see someone mentioned we know Hinch's Tattle user name...PLEASE someone tell me which thread /rough page I need to go back to?! My baby will be up being loud soon I have a very small tattle window here 🤣

Also laughing my arse off at Stacey getting a Hello Fresh partnership. Soz Zoph, your begging for gousto or whatever version of Hello Fresh it was didn't work out! 🤭
@Littleoldme17 is what who we think.

The user looks shady, reacting angry faces wherever ron is mentioned and also we saw message she was kind of defending grinch, and oh remember zophs birthday is 17th feb. Lol last thread 382 around page 38.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else hate the fake Ronnie quotes "I got your list book what you gonna do about it"
He clearly isn't saying that so leave out the punctuation marks

Also, you have no utility room because you clicked up the planning of the extension you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.