Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Am I allowed to do a second thread suggestion?

Baby here? Baby there? Give it a rest Hinch, we no longer care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

gggg_o

Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?

Edited to add my message I’ve sent. If anyone else doesn’t mind making her aware too that would be fab. Plagiarism does my head in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Lynseyp

VIP Member
This really made me laugh. There isn’t even a Jen with that pic on instagram 🤣
Maybe he was supposed to write Janine and thought it would be too obvious for the tattle clan so changed it to Jen. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
Oh fuck me that's an insane spot 😂 Well done

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Katlen12

VIP Member
I have a sneaky feeling that she has strangely taken that photo knowing a tattler would look into it (she know her hinchers don’t have enough brain cells or too lazy) and want us all to speculate.

It’s all very coincidental that we have been saying she is gonna move and then bam, there it is, at a house for sale. (With the address easily found for her crazy hinchers)

Reactions: 59

gggg_o

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So proud of the ‘artisan’ products which have most likely been made by children in a sweatshop, it’s £12!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Tiifapuds

I think our little spy is on again. The likes and angry faces she puts on are actually quite hysterical! Personally, I think she represents all that is wrong in society. She’s not a front line worker, but one crappy post on a scrub daddy and she’s got £24k in the bank <ker-ching>The whole influencer culture will be studied in years to come with young people questioning how perfectly sane adults got so caught up in lives and a lifestyle they couldn’t afford, championed by people they’ll never meet who don’t give an actual shit about them, only the money they can encourage them to spend. It’s actually really sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Omg look how happy Rex is with his big boy bed 🥺🥺 not to mention he got to help put it up.

Reactions: 58

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
35944E58-23BF-4C2D-B4F4-92FE98A265FC.jpeg
9D8EABBC-8A47-4B00-8D31-629A582B0D37.jpeg

That’s it now, she’s actually said the words “I haven’t had the baby” so surely the speculation is over? You wouldn’t tell an outright lie like that.... would she??!

That doll was 100% placed there to encourage engagement. I’m actually worried for her mental health now.....

Reactions: 56

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
No, hun. "Baby Waters" (see the capital letter?) refers to the surname of the baby of one of your hunchers. Your waters are just called your waters. They aren't specifically 'baby'waters. I know it must be confusing...
How did she manage to make a baby's surname about her? Baffled!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
I am a bit bored of the lies and the deceit with SS and Hinch. Are they pre- records are they not. Are they fake friends or are they taking the piss out of their followers and tattle. Has she had the baby or has she not. I just feel as grown women it’s just nonsense. I came here to call out unethical influencer practices and now I feel I am watching some shit episode of a soap.

HonestMama

Hey everyone! I’ve lurked on here for a while and have finally decided to comment 😂

I once was a fan of this crazy deluded woman - buying everything she did. Doing all her stupid ‘hacks’.
I was pregnant at the same time as her in 2019 and became obsessed with her. I’d work a full time job and then come home and blitz my house. This continued into parenthood and Id stay up until past midnight to keep the house clean/tidy.
I genuinely felt like I needed to keep up with this woman and that my house needed to look like hers. It wasn’t healthy and I ended up making myself ill.

Thankfully I have seen her for who she really is!! An exploiter and money grabber.

I follow a few cleaning/home accounts on Instagram and it’s actually scary how obsessed people are with Zoph and SS. Tagging them in EVERYTHING. Gagging for a sniff of attention.

It makes me so sad, as a lot of these people are lovely and clearly totally drawn in by their money grabbing schemes!

• Heart
  • Sad

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Soph wants a house, a very big house in the cuntraaay, probably can’t, but she needs to keep up with Stacaaay

Obvs to be sung like the popular blur song

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi guyyzzz I'm a thread behind but I'm getting there (stupid job and family getting in the way 🙄) You guys have been on fire since last night's absolute fuckery. @HinchesSousChef I am rooting for you so much. My sister (a die hard hincher text me 2day saying "why is hinch being such a fucking weirdo about her bump and wtf with them pillows on the swing" tide is turning my friends...one hincher at a time. Much love to you all 😘😘

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Christ guysssss, you’re all being really unfair. She needs a utility room and if they have to spend £3 million to achieve that dream then who can blame them.
I mean you wouldn’t see Princess Anne airing her knickers on a drying rack in the dog’s bedroom would you!

• Haha
Reactions: 55