Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Well, that’ll be alot of astroturf & seating areas.
E3918AEA-271B-4D58-9CA5-1B09CF98E54B.jpeg
I don’t think she’s buying, just viewing. We all know she likes to view houses & wonder if ‘Hinchers’ live inside

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

The Slayer

Hi sorry if I’m kate to the party but i have just seen this!
This is what I don't get..isnt Loose Women the same as Tattle? They gossip, talk about celebrities, share opinions? Why is is different and ok to do it on national TV but not on q dedicated website?

Reactions: 72

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s finally uploaded without a filter guysh! Edited to say: i wonder if Jen & Charlotte have sent her 🤣 hilarious 🤣 dms!
68093251-E29A-4067-B24F-A7A0EC107DC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Sf
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
View attachment 553428
11 year old artisans working in a collective creative building, with minimal supervision to let their creativity run wild, producing numerous artefacts of care and imagination...

or we could just say a factory exploiting child labour.

• Sad
  • Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I have no idea what has been going on in the last 24 hours so I have a lot of reading to catch up on but I wanted to say that today I was in B&M for the first time since the pandemic hit. I was enjoying myself actually getting to go out my house for months, looking at things when I heard a couple talking. Well I say couple but it was mostly her talking at him and him looking fed up.
She was screeching in the same tone Hinch does, says she can't wait to get home and 'show off my hinch haul!'. 🙄 her trolley was filled with the same things hinch always buys, the same things she shows off in her hauls. I am in Scotland, her voice had a fake Essex tone to it. Seriously it was like a freaking clone. Same clothes, hair, nails and scary eyebrows. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Also this is literally her fucking humour, she finds the most blandest shit hilarious and thinks of herself as an actual comedian the big wet wipe! She’s as funny as a kick in the shin
1488D256-0D1E-4ED5-9E93-32F9D6075E83.png

• Haha
Reactions: 71

LittleOldSoph

FD7612CD-44FB-4D68-B457-2E668A607B6D.jpeg

Funny how she shows everyone her relatable Home Bargains and Poundland hauls but always forgets to show her Louis Vuitton hauls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Next thread title

Who lives in a house? A very big house in the country? Not Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

HulaHannah

VIP Member
If the Tesco range was selling so well wouldn’t all her amazing hinchers be sharing reviews on how much they love it?
So she has her own Tesco Microfibre cloths, but this morning was going on about Marigold ones from Aldi...why can the sheep not see this says everything? Obviously her own ones aren't great (reviews show that), and now she's peddling another huge brand's (alongside mentioning another Supermarket). She's probably not even getting paid by Marigold, yet is essentially selling them over her own! She's taking your money for a product she doesn't even use (or rate if she's using an alternative that isn't part of her P&G or Minky obligations) herself!!! If I were responsible for decisions at Tesco that would definitely be something making me question everything...

As for 'Jen', if she is who she claims I am disgusted that she is encouraging impressionable young women to buy into the facade that is the Hinchliffes' lives. I'm sorry, but no teen/young adult will ever have me encourage them to find a man like that. Whether or not he may be 'employed' by Sophie or being the primary caregiver to the children, someone who is happy to sit an exploit his kids online, potentially sit by and allows the whole charade that is Hinch to continue if her mental health is as she claims, just nope! I'd encourage them to find a man (if they want one, we should be encouraging independence first and foremost) who is supportive of everything you do, but not scared to call you out, and also actually allows you both to live as individuals, whilst protecting his children's privacy and safety at all costs.

I don't understand what they can find aspirational on the shodcast, and as for them now watching her stories and cleaning their spaces, what has she done recently that could assist in that in any way? Her cleaning now is stupid clicks and montages, none of the explanation from her early days (even if it wasn't necessarily right), and it is cleaning the same one or two things on repeat (probably even reusing the stories). Jen, in what world does that help any of them? And surely if these are vulnerable young people in the care system, they should be encouraged to be considering their impact in the future on the environment and also on a budget, which could mean not rushing out for whatever P&G is flogging this week, but what natural and cheap alternatives exist (what vinegar and bicarb can be used for), or what are the two or three essential items they should pick up from a budget shop! Nope, they are being fed a fake lifestyle as aspirational. They no doubt think the 'how did it happen to little old me' act means that the same can happen to them!

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Forgive me if I’m wrong but do I did not have a space tidy fitted out into her garage complete with hanging rails for clothes etc? Her ironing board and a tumble dryer is in there isn’t it? What’s that if it’s not a laundry?

UsedCarDealer

I'm new to Tattle (jac Jossa brought me here) and have been lurking and reading. I follow Hinch but I wouldn't call myself a hincher, I haven't got cupboards full of cleaning products or a narnia and useless ebay tat. I have to say I have had my eyes well and truly opened and once seen cannot be unseen. The charade that was put on with SS yesterday was vomit inducing. I will be watching both their stories through new eyes, thank you, or should I say 'I'm thanking youuuu' ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 66

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Maybe he was supposed to write Janine and thought it would be too obvious for the tattle clan so changed it to Jen. 😂
I just realised how he comes up with the names for the fake fan mail;

🎶
Oh Shirley, oh Deborah, oh Julie, oh Jane
I wrote so many DMs about you
I forget your name,
I forget your name
Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabel, too
I forget your name
I forget your name

🎶
Oh Cathy, oh Alison, oh Phillipa, oh Sue
You made me so much money,
I wrote DMs for you
I wrote DMs for you
Sooh, I write the DMs especially for you
For you, for you
I wrote the fake fan mail for you
I wrote it all for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Jesus I sat down last night with a glass of wine to have a read about the shitshow that was the "garden night" and I've only just caught up! You guys don't hang about. Hi Soph we know your user name now, it's a good un well done 😉.

And now she keeps carrying her Tesco tat sorry range around and taking random photos of it. Alright love, I'm sure Ronnie would love you to spend that time playing with him but you do your little photoshoot instead.

Reactions: 63