Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at that house she’s been looking at. And even if there’s a mortgage, according to the calculatior, the repayments are average £13 grand a month and that’s before any extra costs of solicitors etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but she’s defo put that doll in the bouncer for the click bait she’s actually a psychopath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Well there you go folks. No baby yet. And it also shows if she did have the baby and not tell her sheep they would be absolutely fine with it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Who the hell wipes down a laptop using diluted Zoflora? She’s actually given me a headache with the amount of the stuff she’s just sprayed around, that stuff is so strong I stopped using it ages ago
I think when it comes to her using cleaning products the more fumes they give off the better 😳⚠ just the word 'zoflora' makes me catch my breath 😷🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, if what she’s just posted is right now, she has the pastel tips. Can we remember this for future pre-record confusion. I’d try and remember but I’m half a bottle of Prosecco down and I’ll forget in the next 10 minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think cocomelon doll is a nod to baby A's parents? Baby A loved that show and now she has the doll for CC2 or Ron?

A nod being 'please be friends with me for fame and followers '

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So now she’s put on her story it was a doll in the baby chair because people have asked questions. She’s even laughing saying it. This is all one big game to her. It’s disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: Soph wants a house, a very big house in the cuntraaay, probably can’t, but she needs to keep up with Stacaaay

Obvs to be sung like the popular blur song

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't tell whether you're joking or being serious about the Tyrannosaurus Rex jumper. 😂
I was just being facetious, because she can't seem to dress the poor child in an item of clothing that doesn't have his name plastered on it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I allowed to do a second thread suggestion?

Baby here? Baby there? Give it a rest Hinch, we no longer care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.