Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Jen is a popular name but I’m sure they’ve used it before. Was it the ‘nurse’ offering shopping? Or the paid shopping lady? Coffee shop woman? Why is Jen bugging me? I’ve tried a search but it’s not popping up

Reactions: 19
I've worked in a childrens home and there's absolutely no way that any child, not even the older ones, would ever be allowed to have a 'hinch basket'.
All chemicals have to be locked in a COSHH cupboard at all times, and nothing even remotely dangerous is ever given to the kids.
Even some foods are kept in locked cupboards, knives are kept in a safe and only ever used by staff.
Kids in a care home are generally a danger to themselves, and can also be to others, so a nice bottle of chemicals to drink/squirt in someone's face or start a fire with is a big fat no. That's gross misconduct right there as staff have a duty of care over their residents.

But we wouldn't expect Inch to know that while he's making up this tit. Do your research mate!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 183
Poor meee I don’t have a laundry room OR a utility wah wah wahhhh
I honestly thought a laundry room and utility room were the same thing?! However why would I need to know that because like any normal person I have a life sized washing line, and a tumble dryer in the shed for the winter!

ETA: I’ve just had a quick google, they’re the same bleeping thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can someone please explain, as I think I'm a bit fick. Why does Janine keep making up these fake love notes messages & sending them to himself when I'm sure they have enough crazed sheep followers who actually would send them similarly puke enducing messages?
He has both an inferiority and superiority complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh here we go. She’s playing with filters. Gretel will magically appear in a minute.
gosh I wish I could spend all day dicking about with taking photos and filtered selfies. life gets in the way though.

Reactions: 34
I'm new to Tattle (jac Jossa brought me here) and have been lurking and reading. I follow Hinch but I wouldn't call myself a hincher, I haven't got cupboards full of cleaning products or a narnia and useless ebay tat. I have to say I have had my eyes well and truly opened and once seen cannot be unseen. The charade that was put on with SS yesterday was vomit inducing. I will be watching both their stories through new eyes, thank you, or should I say 'I'm thanking youuuu' ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She’s finally uploaded without a filter guysh! Edited to say: i wonder if Jen & Charlotte have sent her 🤣 hilarious 🤣 dms!
68093251-E29A-4067-B24F-A7A0EC107DC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I know Jen is a popular name but I’m sure they’ve used it before. Was it the ‘nurse’ offering shopping? Or the paid shopping lady? Coffee shop woman? Why is Jen bugging me? I’ve tried a search but it’s not popping up
I thought it was the nurse neighbour that offered to do the shopping 🤔

Reactions: 13
You can imagine it when inch and Stacey were bigging her up and saying she could do tv etc , she’s all gung-ho, making herself believe it but deep down she probably won’t because she can’t filter her face on tv . Will there be more surgery soon I wonder ?

Reactions: 9
So yesterday she was purpose hiding her stomach, today she splashes it front and center. Can’t decide if she’s completely mental, or trolling Tattle. Might be both.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I honestly thought a laundry room and utility room were the same thing?! However why would I need to know that because like any normal person I have a life sized washing line, and a tumble dryer in the shed for the winter!

ETA: I’ve just had a quick google, they’re the same bleeping thing!
My partners grandparents have a ‘laundry room’ on the first floor of their home with the washer, dryer, ironing board etc. It’s a very American thing to do I think...

Reactions: 10
Here’s Jen.
7F30522D-5B38-4B55-B374-69AB57712330.jpeg

ALV guys!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107
The laundry room is called Henry's room because the dog has a bed in the kitchen or lounges all over your sofa and bed. Problem solved.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.