Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Hinch’s extensions and Stacey’s eyelashes, you’d think they hadn’t a penny between them. The bleeding state of them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just noticed in her stories this morning where she’s cleaning she has a white vest on- you can see it in the reflection of the window. At SS’s she has the black top on, she’s just posted a pic on the sofa in the white top again...
That could possible be pyjamas though? Not that I'm sticking up for her.

Reactions: 4
Did she not mention new hair this week or last week? Or getting hair done? If she did then I’d want me fooking money back. I seen less roots on a 50 year old Oak Tree 🤷🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh TV beckons..... Worst presenter ever award I reckon will be winging Its way to chez hinch. Listened to ariel AD last night.its so excruciating. She has no presence no lovely vocal intonation and boring as 💩

Reactions: 8
"Oh Soph d'ya fink they bought that you really came round tonight" 😳.

"just keep smiling Stace" 😬

Screenshot_20210429_223101.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she wants to carry on "working as hard" as she possibly can? The only thing she works hard is her fingers when she punching out all the lies and deception on her phone to upload to Insta. 😒😒 Try doing a proper hard day's graft, 12/14 hour days caring for children with complex health and serious medical needs, 5 days a week. Yep. That's "working hard".

Reactions: 24
Tonight’s supposed meet up was a pre record. Also, you can’t tell me that Soph being pregnant didn’t need to go inside to use the toilet. They’ve both been covidiot’s in the past and they haven’t changed. It’s too cold the past few days to stay outside - you need coats and thick blankets. Both are immature, fake as hell, airheads. Pathetic display. Who goes to a friends house only to pose for lots of photos? All pre recorded the other week, ready for the media to report on it - Ok have already covered it!

Reactions: 14
Wow both their stories are so cringey 🙈 Poor Ron and Rex look so awkward around eachother. Poor Ron stuffed in that hideous yellow coat with his hood up. Rex looks completely baffled the whole time.
The weird swinging while clutching a cushion over her bump. Half wearing the dress with her shoulder poking out. And the cringe worthy captions they both wrote. I feel so much secondhand embarrassment for them both. I actually quite like SS but she needs to drop Hinch. She's bringing her down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well I've speed read the threads to see if she ate any of the Rex bodily fluid filled cheesecake. I can't see that she did.
But there is one thing that surprises me about those two and their fake BFF act. Stacey is grubby, admits to having BO, rarely showering or washing her hair, and Rex is a grubby kid. No way would she be Sopha's friend in normal circumstances.

Reactions: 5
On this post when soph starts singing “I’m blue aba Dee” you can hear someone else sniggering in the backround, definitely SS! Why have they gone together? Please tell me I’m not the only one who can hear it?!

I think its Hinch's echo that's all.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 552312View attachment 552316
Hi 🙋‍♀️ I’m just catching up but I just noticed that SS is wearing something under the dress. I checked on Un deleted and she was wearing something in the same colour on the 25th.
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned guyzz but I think that was the day Soph went there?!? Or am I seeing things 😂
ATV and sorry the pics are huge 😬
To be fair that will be difficult to narrow down because Stacey wears the same clothes for days on end and so does Rex !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.