Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old comment has gone that didn’t contain Hinch or Alison Hammond. Also the old one she tagged Jake Quickenden, he’s been dropped 🤣 There was around 133 comments on it, Tattle was being well advertised & all the dirt/truth on Soph was coming out 😳 Mr Frisby & Co from ITS must have had to have a word with Stace to do a fresh one to include the special girl who came round 🤣
Who is this bleeping non-entity??? Seriously 🤯😡 I just don’t understand why she stamps her huge ugly man feet all the time and everyone jumps to appease her 😤 she’s a lieing chav ffs I just can’t see any appeal to her at all yet everyone is up her arse 🤷🏼‍♀️ Someone make it make sense 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her old comment has gone that didn’t contain Hinch or Alison Hammond. Also the old one she tagged Jake Quickenden, he’s been dropped 🤣 There was around 133 comments on it, Tattle was being well advertised & all the dirt/truth on Soph was coming out 😳 Mr Frisby & Co from ITS must have had to have a word with Stace to do a fresh one to include the special girl who came round 🤣
They are all as bad as each other. Instagram has a lot to answer for. Imagine how many hours they must waste, reading, deleting and editing comments.

Reactions: 17
I strongly believe baby 2 is here - weeks ago she was saying she was under doctors orders to rest, then she claimed she was “about to pop”, and suddenly she’s having a jolly out to see friends while heavily pregnant...? I don’t buy it. The hiding the bump thing doesn’t make any sense. I reckon she’s got a big bucks ‘first photo exclusive’ with OK lined up...
Definitely!!! Agree with you 10000%

Reactions: 8
Next hinch range:
t-shirt will be the signature piece and be in true chavhinchi style that takes you all on my pregnancy journey of the disappearing and reappearing baby with the slogan "Yea Bump . . No Bump . . Yea Bump"

Sweatshirts with :
Fake Friends & Fejkas
All Bubs & Ebay Tubs
Biskiitt & Barrrrskiit
Pampers & Pampas
Be More Henry. . Fat & Needy
Crunky Snacks & Chill

New Diffuser range in
Eu De Blue Loo
Yves Saint Soph of Maldon (the scent of disappointment)
Spaniel De Smeg Le Cúshion (Fresh Henners masked in Febreeze)
Jador Janine
Fash FC Pour Femidom (Inch Sweat)

A new range of Fake cashmere teatowels fit for cumrag purposes. Use with caution

Bisskit Coloured Blanket in the textured fabric Reminiscent of The luxury itchy arse range available at any facility of Her Majesty's prison service or military barracks.

Carrntttt Waittt for my new range. BIG CHANGES, YYYYYUUUUUGE CHANGES guyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
"this is our dream home we saved so hard and went without so much to get this house and my dad said definitely buy this corner plot because there is so much room to extend it" ... Stacey buys a country mansion and the home they saved so hard for is no longer good enough because someone else has a money pit of a house with acres of field that will require continuous upkeep money and maintenance unlike your tiny little lawn you couldn't keep alive so smothered it in plastic. Stop looking for the next thing to give you a HIGH and PURPOSE and start enjoying what you've got now because the end result in life - nothing goes with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
This comment made me break out in a cold sweat. Jake and Hinch are my two most detested ‘influencers’. Both grabby,beggy and constantly bang on about trolls. If this collaboration happened I think I would need to say bye bye to the internet!

And what type of creep would even write something like this to three people they don’t know and who do not give a tit about you? Real people with real lives! Give me a break!!!

62EB973C-540B-43A5-8A7F-FB78A20D1A1B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic but am I the only one that thinks this is bleeping ridic?! This BOGUS woman has literally caught these imbeciles in her web and is just spinning them in to a cocoon of issues
Took me forever to even work out what she was talking about.
this is actually scary 😟 (don’t know how or why it’s underlined 😂- whatever I’ve done I can’t seem to remove it 😂
I’m at a loss?? Enlighten me 😅

Reactions: 3
duck sake!!!!! If you love your best friend and can’t wait for that time together.. why do you have to prove it to the whole of Instagram?!?! And they must’ve been posting whilst together?!? tit craic .

Reactions: 14
Guess what Soph. Your family has more than enough. There’s nothing wrong with wanting a bigger house. If I had the money I’d buy a house like staceys. But the thing is if Hinch really wanted to buy another house more “accommodating” to her family she could have done it by now. Instead she’s seen something that’s bigger and better belonging to someone else and now she wants it. It’s not about her family. It’s greed. Also, what she does isn’t called working hard. She got lucky and everyone knows it. Big brands saw an opportunity and took it to use her as a sales woman. An over payed one but that’s what she is. She may have been likeable to begin with, but she doesn’t make an effort in her stories anymore. She’s constantly moaning about people criticising her. Almost every story is either a dig at trolls or an ad. There’s only so many times you can keep people entertained by showing them how you clean your bog. Sure she released a couple of books which were each a reworded version of the previous, and one was basically her moaning nearly the whole way through.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’d just like to say that I couldn’t care less whether she has had or not had the baby and whether it’s a boy, girl or Spaniel.
What I find appalling are all the lies she tells and the deceitful behaviour.

I could not imagine living my life and sharing everything with my ‘followers’ even if it did make me a millionaire. Having to always think what you’ve already said or already shown. Checking reflections in mirrors, windows and bloody taps! Having to think about your nails, roots, baby bump, lip fillers. Asking friends and family not to post photos or comments in case they contradict your own story. Showing your child and leaving him open to comments and opinions from thousands of strangers. Changing your voice to presumably make you more presentable but actually leaving you sounding like a right twatttttt, because you can’t speak properly with your veneers and thus over-pronounce every f-ing syllable. Filtering your photos so that you are unrecognisable in real life.

I’m sure I could actually list many more things but it seems like a sad way to run your life. Is fame and fortune really worth it when you’ve no credibility and are simply making as much money as you can off said ‘followers’?

Sadly, it’s too late now for her to be ‘genuine’. I’ve not followed her for a long time and find this community here far more entertaining and laugh out loud funny sometimes. Anyway, signing off and let’s see what tomorrow’s tit show brings. Love you all to the moon and back. Remember, you ARE enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Does anyone else think the pic of grinch and sweaty posing with the swing looks like they’re playing mums and baby’s? I reckon she shoved Ron off with inch and said “take him over there while stace-bubs gives me some lessons to be a more engaging MUMMMAAZZZ to you all” clearly judging by SS outfit she took the role playing very seriously and brought out her inner 6 year old

Reactions: 8
Can I just say the whole relationship was set up!! ‘Obviously’ by management! It’s a bleeping obvious embarrassment xxx ATV

Reactions: 15
I’m confused why she has to cover Ronzzzz hair because of a hair cut? Has he just had a hair cut?
sorry I have read the whole thread and still cant work it out :)

Reactions: 1
and she’s put her twice?!

View attachment 552628
I am catching up and went to have a nosey at the ITS Post that was meant to have the army out in force in the comments (at least I think this was what I was reading about), only don't see any comments under Stacey's. Don't know if it is a glitch, but IG now says 8min old, others are around 15 hours old, and suddenly has MH tagged...has she seriously deleted it and decided to re-comment changing who she tags? How sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You know for two “bezzy palz”, they don’t ever seem to spend a significant amount of time with each other? It always seems like an hour or two... and never just the two of them. Either inch is there or they’re going to an event etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.