Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was 11th April I wonder if they got around lockdown restrictions by making out the meet was “ work related ” to promote SS range.
They held off showing until now to make their friendship look authentic to coincide with eased lockdown restrictions.
It’s all business.

Reactions: 25
I can’t see No writing when hinch is on the swing
Didn't she get 2?

ETA
Just checked and it has 'our darling boys' on the other side.

So only 1 seat.

Not sure what the relevance is though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, but this is my first post.. I have a theory regarding the bump in, bump out malarkey, and I wonder if it's because (at the time of recording), she doesn't know exactly when the pre-recorded content will be made public, and therefore the continuity will be buggered? So I think she has some photos with bump hidden, and some with bump on show.. could be wrong though, because even that doesn't explain half of her antics lately. ATV, I'm still learning guys! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m still catching up as tbh all this pishwankery is pathetic, boring and I’ve better things to do. Like tit in my hands and clap. But my middle daughter is 32 weeks pregnant. She had to go on furlough then mat leave because of the rules of her job (I think the rules are changing again but who knows) and the other day she went to the dentist. He took 1 look at her and told her not to come back til after she had the baby. Now, I see SS has more covid bubbles than I’ve had hot dinners, Hinch hasn’t been shy at mixing. So maybe she’s not bothered. But why would you put yourself, your baby and the midwives at risk. Surely she could have waited til after she had the baby….oh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bottom line is their isn't a single admirable thing about her. She lies, manipulates, uses, jealous, greedy, berates her nearest and dearest for 'comedy', they are a pair of nasty hard faced sales people.

She bangs on about her need to move from her tiny house they are outgrowing as if she is currently living in a council bedsit, she is absolutely put of touch with life outside of her orbit.

Their goal is materialistic and money and so long as they keep saying 'love you' to the sheep they will all fall in line and keep providing them with an income.

Money and greed don't buy happiness (as has been made abundantly clear with Sophie, she's miserable and hellishly insecure for a women who has everything) **uses trolls to mask and hide these deep rooted issues so she doesn't have to deal with the real cause of her problems**

Karma is real, it's biding it's time, but it will come ✨ ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So she wants to carry on "working as hard" as she possibly can? The only thing she works hard is her fingers when she punching out all the lies and deception on her phone to upload to Insta. 😒😒 Try doing a proper hard day's graft, 12/14 hour days caring for children with complex health and serious medical needs, 5 days a week. Yep. That's "working hard".
She wants a house like SS. That’s what she’s aiming for by ‘working hard’ She’s jealous. Wants a ride on mower for Ron. As my Granddad I’ve to say. - she wouldn’t know what a hard days work looked like if it bit her on the arse.

Reactions: 25
Bottom line is their isn't a single admirable thing about her. She lies, manipulates, uses, jealous, greedy, berates her nearest and dearest for 'comedy', they are a pair of nasty hard faced sales people.

She bangs on about her need to move from her tiny house they are outgrowing as if she is currently living in a council bedsit, she is absolutely put of touch with life outside of her orbit.

Their goal is their materialistic and money and so long as they keep saying 'love you' to the sheep they will all fall in line and keep providing them with an income.

Money and greed don't buy happiness (as has been made abundantly clear with Sophie, she's miserable and hellishly insecure for a women who has everything) **uses trolls to mask and hide these deep rooted issues so she doesn't have to deal with the real cause of her problems**

Karma is real, it's biding it's time, but it will come ✨ ✨
Amen!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she will do more TV work and definitely an ITS range. She has seen how much money Stacey is making, the house she has and she wants it! My prediction guys. ATV
ITS said they wanted her a while ago didn’t they, but she said she couldn’t because of her ‘angziety’ won’t be long now, she wants the cottage with a tractor to disappear to. Sickening how she says she’s going to ‘work hard’ you wouldn’t know hard work if it hit you in the face Soph you’ve ‘worked’ from home for years and you have your husband as your PA and babysitter, must be hard sitting and having a convo with your husband for a podcast and filming yourself throwing a cloff in the sink 😢 boohoo. The real hard work is making egg cups everyday, bet all your farts stink 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s only been 3 hours but SS has only got 350,000 likes on that grid post 🤣 The grid post of her sat on the floor of her blue shithouse on her own got nearly 800k 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's going to take more than rearranging that cleaning cupboard in the garage sopha 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here .. I have finally seen the light .. unfollowing the lying cow .. and her mate .. saying she brought extra cushions and didn't even put them on the bench .. yet Stacey was putting them exact cushions on the bench before Grinch arrived ..pair of knobheads .. and I think she's having a phantom pregnancy or something probably to Henry.. really wouldn't surprise me

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isn’t the bench that the kids sat on the same bench Stacey jet washed a few weeks ago? Now it’s back to being filthy
Once it dried it looked like crap again. She should have treated it when it first dried

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210429-225633_Instagram.jpg

I am catching up and went to have a nosey at the ITS Post that was meant to have the army out in force in the comments (at least I think this was what I was reading about), only don't see any comments under Stacey's. Don't know if it is a glitch, but IG now says 8min old, others are around 15 hours old, and suddenly has MH tagged...has she seriously deleted it and decided to re-comment changing who she tags? How sad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Sophie appears quite toxic doesn't she, she encourages everyone to lie for her.

Jamie, ma, sister, Stacey, companies who have done work for her having to quick delete all knowledge of work they've done when they've released it before her time line is ready, people have been reportedly paid off for their silence or to stop saying things. How and why can people be accused of being jealous of this life/her friendships it sounds awful 🤢

Reactions: 29
Another lurker here. “Hi”
Just seen Ashley has posted a video of their candle for baby A...

Cue soph seeing the story, jumping out of bed & running round the house like a headless chicken arranging her Hinch candles for a montage and stolen quote....? 🕯 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.