Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, after a bit more investigation, I’m not all that convinced about the swing bump. It’s below the blue line. If you follow the arc that I’ve drawn, the edge of her “bump” looks a bit opaque/blurry/drawn on. Happy to take commentary from a more experienced sleuth though as I’ve not been successful so far haha
Yes. Her hand also looks suspiciously small, when you enlarge something on facetune, objects around it will shrink. Good spot!

Reactions: 6
I think the only reason she avoids showing the bump, is because it would show her up for her pre records. I do think she is still pregnant.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed in her stories this morning where she’s cleaning she has a white vest on- you can see it in the reflection of the window. At SS’s she has the black top on, she’s just posted a pic on the sofa in the white top again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
making the most of Ronnie and CC2.. a baby range in Tesco??? They’ve taken all her tit hinched bits off... she’d have to do more pr if it’s a kids range??
150 items wasn't it? It is easier to bulk out ideas for babies stuff!! Ohhhhhh you might be onto something there

Reactions: 4
Oh and I forgot to add yesterday she shared two posts one "troll" and one arse licker I looked up her followers and there was nobody called Charlotte or Evelyn with those profile photos and their names must of been on their accounts for her to reply directly addressing them by name.

I am sure someone else spotted that though so bleeping weird how she seeks out these messages aka sends them to herself

Reactions: 13
Oh look, her pastel nails have returned with terrible growth after her white tips at ss today! ✨ magic ✨
B8A3B16D-DFE8-4947-9BC4-2DAEC3A8576C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, after a bit more investigation, I’m not all that convinced about the swing bump. It’s below the blue line. If you follow the arc that I’ve drawn, the edge of her “bump” looks a bit opaque/blurry/drawn on. Happy to take commentary from a more experienced sleuth though as I’ve not been successful so far haha
That to me looks like a lemon cheesecake filled belly 😂

Think the bump photo must have been taken, before she went to the blue loo and had a no2 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe her stepping out of her comfort zone could mean she’s gonna actually be a mother to her kids instead of a cackling witch hidden behind her phone? 😂
House move is defo on the cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are all tractors not ride on tractors? Or is there a different way to drive them ?
So tomorrow I'm going to take my kids to school in my ride on car

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So, SS and her still can’t get their lies straight, just like Pampergate. They are both as bad as each other, which is annoying because I really want to like Stacey. Guess she’s just a more personable twit.

I really hope Hinch does move - FINALLY new content! It would have to be a bigger new build because she would never manage with her quick wipes around with a house the age of Pickle Cottage. Not to mention the spiders, the rats, the lack of insulation in the house...

And possibly TV work? Yes please! Those appearances are the gift that keeps on giving. More time on LW with JSP please ✌🏼 Go big Soph, we are here for you every step of the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.