Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photoshopped bump. Look at the pinky nailView attachment 552151
@HinchesSousChef you’re still in the game
The only reason I can think for this covering business (and maybe photoshopping here)
is that she's incredibly self conscious of her stomach. Maybe it's got something to do with her previous weightloss? I had small bumps, my second one wasn't obvious until 35 odd weeks, I just looked like I was bloated.

Reactions: 13
I think we should keep an eye out for her next set of nails being white daggers as they seem to be rather similar looking. Not her stick on style, they're pointy and white this time around

Reactions: 6
View attachment 552173
So so strange but the rope of the swing also seems to have moulded itself around the perfectly shaped bump. Get yourself some new editing software, or get someone to do it for you that won’t make you look like a complete plonker ATV x
Wow yes good spot!! Plus that’s more like a 20 week bump not about to pop! And tbh when I was about to pop I didn’t want to really go anywhere too far from home I wanted to stay by my partner most of the time just in case (and I’m not usually like Sopha and inch!)

Reactions: 18
The fact they used the same caption on both their grid posts has killed me off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only reason I can think for this covering business (and maybe photoshopping here)
is that she's incredibly self conscious of her stomach. Maybe it's got something to do with her previous weightloss? I had small bumps, my second one wasn't obvious until 35 odd weeks, I just looked like I was bloated.
I personally think she has photoshopped a post partum bump to make it look like she’s still pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Oh and also...
Screenshot_20210429_194821.jpg

Hey Jimmy 👋

Thought for a second it might be Hoe but I refuse to believe he would involved himself in this bloody circus

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her holding the cushions whilst swinging. I've seen some bizarre things in my time but that takes the biscuit. Who even does that? They must have thought for ages on an excuse for why she'd have done that, without it being an obvious coverbump attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Look how she's posed. Sat bolt upright, quarter turn toward camera, back arched to push bump out, shoulder out. Whereas Stacey isn't posed at all, just smiling normally!
Is that a Hinch x Tesco waffle blanket SS is sitting on? It’ll be fit for nothing with all the twigs/snags in it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 552173
So so strange but the rope of the swing also seems to have moulded itself around the perfectly shaped bump. Get yourself some new editing software, or get someone to do it for you that won’t make you look like a complete plonker ATV x
Oh I'm loving the posts showing the fuckwit for what she is. Busted AGAIN.

Reactions: 9
Look how long his hair is! Past his ears! That’s why she’s kept the hood up, so it doesn’t mess with her pre records and ever changing timeline of when things supposedly happen! And 100% agree with everyone saying this was weeks ago, no way have they had time to make montages etc whilst they sat there supposedly right now! And if they have, what a crap friendship to be stuck on their phones on Instagram the whole time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Look how long his hair is! Past his ears! That’s why she’s kept the hood up, so it doesn’t mess with her pre records and ever changing timeline of when things supposedly happen! And 100% agree with everyone saying this was weeks ago, no way have they had time to make montages etc whilst they sat there supposedly right now! And if they have, what a crap friendship to be stuck on their phones on Instagram the whole time!
So desperately sad that he’s probably being squawked at everytime he pulls his hood down.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been said
“She brought extra pillows” you mean the EXACT same ones you put out before she arrived? .. or did she just pick those pillows up from the bench to hide the “bump”? Are they even hinchs pillows? (From her range)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe this content was from the other week then? When we thought we heard her in the dog video? Idk just a thought
It must be because if you hadnt seen your bff in SUCH A LONG TIME why would you be sat there sharing lies on Insta, would you not be catching up.
Lies you'd expect from Grinch but disappointing that SS has lowered herself to Grinchs level and feels the need to lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.