Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperately sad that he’s probably being squawked at everytime he pulls his hood down.
Absolute witch sitting with a vest top and posing with her spit through blouse and he’s cutting about with a duffle coat n his hood up, that jacket is restricting him from playing. Bin it and with all ur millions buy him a decent jacket ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be surprised if she's using a surrogate and pretending to carry herself. Absolutely nothing wrong with this if ifs the case but wouldn't fit into her picture perfect lifestyle. Explains the ever changing bump... Hospital notes could be her going to appointments with surrogate...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First off what the bleeping hell is SS wearing.
Secondly, i really don't like dragging other women down for their looks. I really don't. But she's rough as duck and dead long necked... But glamorous and glowing with her story filters. I have never and hope to never see her up close in person but I reckon shes a right crator face

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You put your fake bump in your fake bump out. In out, in out. You swing it all about 👀
I don’t care what we are seeing on the grids. Would the Hinch we saw in that pic in the grey dress with the bump and the belly button over to one side get 2 cushions squeezed into herself like that. Whilst holding her most precious possession of all the bloody phone 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry if this has been said
“She brought extra pillows” you mean the EXACT same ones you put out before she arrived? .. or did she just pick those pillows up from the bench to hide the “bump”? Are they even hinchs pillows? (From her range)
Also strange that on their grid posts, there are only the same number of pillows that’s SS had laid out. It’s almost as if Sopha didn’t bring any more!!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That looks like a cushion stuffed up her top and not a bump!

Reactions: 8
I’m honestly not sure whether this happened at the same time as the primark trip or not. I’d bet money on it not being tonight of course but whether it was on that date or not is very hard to tell.
If I said what is going through my head honestly is moon bump. A term id never even heard of until the other week.
The hood up on Ronnie I think is probably hair related. She could easily have filmed herself on the swing bump out and bump hidden and chosen the right one for the montage. Her behaviour is too odd. Where’s the candid videos of her just being free with her bump? It’s either a staged photo or it’s hidden.
The end is in sight. I think the mag deal theories are spot on. I also have one final thing im holding back. Slightly too afraid to actually say it out loud because I’d hate for it to be even remotely true. just a feeling I’ve had for a good few weeks.
And now I’m really curious and want to know what you’re holding back 😩😩

Reactions: 38
I wouldn't be surprised if she's using a surrogate and pretending to carry herself. Absolutely nothing wrong with this if ifs the case but wouldn't fit into her picture perfect lifestyle. Explains the ever changing bump... Hospital notes could be her going to appointments with surrogate...
A fellow tattler was in the hospital recently at the same time as Hinch and she said she's was pregnant 🤔

Reactions: 9
Stacey can’t wait til they’re allowed indoors so she can cuddle her bump on the sofa? We can’t go in friends houses til 17th May, is she really still going to be pregnant at that point?! I mean probably will be because she’s strangely felt the need to lie about being over 20 weeks at Christmas
I’m confused why is she hiding her bump on that swing ? That’s so weird and obvious like she’s trying to cover up she’s had the baby? But then you can see her bump on the other picture ? I don’t get it someone explain to me please. What a loser.
SS prob gave her a prep talk on Trolls. Shame she has lost alot of troll tattle followers while sucking up to, and engaging in the charade. Really disapointed with SS... I thought her and Hoe had more about them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.