Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People replying to Jake Quickenden's comment saying he should do a show with them both 😂😂😂 and the some saying yeah get Adam Thomas involved too??!!! What the duck!!!! Get in the frigging bin you absolute bleeping idiots. Absolutely touched the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sad that she filters herself so much. She comes from such poor self confidence way back in the day, had a band fitted (when she absolutely did not need to have one, she was not obese) and completely changed herself to feel better.. and yet she still filters herself so much! Wish she was more confident as a beautiful 30 something year old mother of 3 (because firstborn, lol). Literally so many women follow her I wish she preached more about being happy the way you look.. she already looks like an Essex blow up doll, and then to still filter your face to unrealistic standards whilst blitzing your loo how can us brunettes keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another thought, Arsenal are currently playing a pretty important semi final, i doubt Inch would want to miss that, and in Sopha’s claw picture she was in the passenger seat.

Reactions: 11
Maybe because the podcast is nosediving, management are pushing SS and Hinch as a duo, I cant explain why else they'd have the exact same montages and wording as each other🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Rex looked like he was thinking, what are you waiting for mate. I bet it was weird aswell with Rex talking to him and no reply
Trying to word this carefully, but rex is used to other kids and it showed on his face he could tell Ronnie is diffrent. He looked unsure of him

Reactions: 42
The only thing she could be self conscious about is that’s she must bigger this pregnancy than on Ron.
Is she really though? Because a ‘fan’ spotted her sunday before last & got this pic. Doesn’t look that big to me
094E8C5B-C3D1-43D7-9DA0-FE788C68080D.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Cannot keep up with the threads anymore 😆 Who else is waiting for the excuse that she was bump shamed by trolls so she felt as though she had to hide her shape, how far she was for her safety and to prevent being cruel targeted for being to small or to big. She just wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as the millionaire (made from the backs of her sheep) suffers with really bad anxiety guys. Yet reaps all the benefits of broadcasting her boring life when it fills her pockets. She knows the guessing game she plays with her 'fans' keep them checking more and she thrives of it. So sickening what people will do for money these days

That’s Jamie!!! For sure
Of course the jobless knob waddles behind her everywhere she goes, she won't let him out her sight incase he goes to Prezo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good shout with it not being the primark trip. Someone’s just pointed out the bench which makes this much older and much more reason to be bumps in or out or moon bump
I was trying to work out when the jet washing happened. I don’t think the ss threads here are as intense as the Hinch threads lol. All I know is the pickle cottage highlights started 5 weeks ago. So we could reasonably argue that she jet washed the bench about 4 weeks ago. However can we be sure it’s not just a difficult bench? We have a big garden (not as big as ss) and we have about 6 benches around our garden.

I'm sad that she filters herself so much. She comes from such poor self confidence way back in the day, had a band fitted (when she absolutely did not need to have one, she was not obese) and completely changed herself to feel better.. and yet she still filters herself so much! Wish she was more confident as a beautiful 30 something year old mother of 3 (because firstborn, lol). Literally so many women follow her I wish she preached more about being happy the way you look.. she already looks like an Essex blow up doll, and then to still filter your face to unrealistic standards whilst blitzing your loo how can us brunettes keep up 🤣
And all enabled by her bestie who was promoting the Dove no filter campaign only last week. Contradiction personified 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Should her grid post not had ad on it seeing as she’s got some of her Tesco range in the picture?

Reactions: 11
Cracks me up that she puts “new post” on her story. Not got enough likes hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.