Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to be relatable again saying that she doesn't have a laundry or utility room. She practically doubled the size of her house with a massive gifted extension over a year ago and didn't think to include one, so no, I can't relate and I don't feel sorry for her! Very odd for someone who has a cleaning account to not think of this...

Attachments

Reactions: 40
SS has posted on her stories about strong women. Is Hinch a 'strong women'? On her own stories she comes across as vain, needy, high maintenance, demanding, possessive, obstinate, fickle, pigheaded, I could go on. Strong women are a lot more comfortable in their own skin.
I don't think she is a strong woman at all... her husband goes everywhere with her and I think he is the ideas man behind Mrs Hinch. Else why would she have started Hinch home before she was married.... all very 1950s in their house I think

Reactions: 25
She's trying to be relatable again saying that she doesn't have a laundry or utility room. She practically doubled the size of her house with a massive gifted extension over a year ago and didn't think to include one, so no, I can't relate and I don't feel sorry for her! Very odd for someone who has a cleaning account to not think of this...
Isn’t that Henry’s room? If her dog didn’t have his own bedroom maybe she could have utility room 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Biggest heap of tit I’ve ever heard tbf, hats off to ATV for almost matching his wife’s levels of 💩
Is that not confidentail stuff that person is sharing about extremely vulnerable children meaning if it’s a real person they could get in tit for it ?

Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20210430-123952_Instagram.jpg

Aka woe is me in my new build house worth 450k on a corner plot, because when we designed the extention we forgot a utility room. Please gift me one ASAP even though we will move house soon to buy a house bigger than Stacey's.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she wasn’t such a dimwit she would have put that up in the garage. It’s a wasted space out there! Stack the washer & dryer and then drill that to the wall if you wish. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s all to plant the seed for her dream home that contains an enormous utility room blah blah blah. She’s been doing it for months now. Confirms to me that the new house is in the process of being bought.

Reactions: 35
More money than sense. Imagine having that monstrosity in a bedroom, her whole house is an actual joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can't stop laughing because she loves it guyzzz...doesn't she love everything? What a weirdo laughing at a dryer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Biggest heap of tit I’ve ever heard tbf, hats off to ATV for almost matching his wife’s levels of 💩
Nope... if this is a legit message...Jen we need to encourage girls to be happy in their own skin and not have any expectations about men and not to be holding out for a man to make it all better

• Heart
Hehehe story deleted and removed her profile pic and the name.... Lolzzzzz SOPHHHHHH have you been reading here AGAIN and smacked his bottom and told him to remove the names so we can't say you're lying and making the messages yourself. Wellll YA LYING, get a life jen Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The new indoor drying system 🤦‍♀️
Now I know she has a problem with syncing but surely she knows it's spring,leading up to Summer?
If only she invested in a decent fecking washing line it would work quite well 😖

No utility Room???
She's got such problems.
I feel for her I really do. Maybe sell the range rover to pay for a new utility room 🤷‍♀️
Next she will be complaining that her 50 pound notes are too big to fit in her LV purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The new drying rack, wont that affect the walls with damp clothes hanging there, she is ridiculous

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.