Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys am I going insane or is that a strap round inch’s shoulder and what are them two dangly things? Could this be a baby carrier 🤷🏽‍♀️
She has has that baby!!! Please let this be the biggest BINGO for one tattler in particular!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't be surprised if she's using a surrogate and pretending to carry herself. Absolutely nothing wrong with this if ifs the case but wouldn't fit into her picture perfect lifestyle. Explains the ever changing bump... Hospital notes could be her going to appointments with surrogate...
why would she use a surrogate if she didn't need to though x

Reactions: 3
Haven’t these two actually only met a few times?! The way the sheep gush over them is cringe. They’re a bit bloody simple surely?! 😆

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised Hinch has got nearly 100k more likes than SS unless Inch has been buying the gold standard Bot package 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rex looked like he was thinking, what are you waiting for mate. I bet it was weird aswell with Rex talking to him and no reply
I'm honestly not being cruel, but I've been watching Ronnie for a little while, and like a friend of mines little boy, I'm wondering if he might be deaf. They are almost identical in how they behave. X

Reactions: 18
Who takes the toddlers out at 6/7pm? By this time I'm looking forward for their bath and bed so I can chill especially if your heavily preggers. Don't get me wrong like each to their own but it's cold outside its not excatly summer or Spain. I smell lies!

Reactions: 41
I'm honestly not being cruel, but I've been watching Ronnie for a little while, and like a friend of mines little boy, I'm wondering if he might be deaf. They are almost identical in how they behave. X
I've thought the same previously. If true I don't understand why she's not open about it, would make her so more relatable 🤔

Reactions: 9
Not defending her but I don’t think it’s fair to judge on what Ronnie is wearing. Some children feel the cold more. He could have problems she hasn’t disclosed etc (doubtful like but yeah). People used to judge me a lot because I’d hardly ever dress my son in the summer because he ran so hot all the time.

but yeah no way was any of this recorded today. I’m going with someone else who said this was recorded when we heard her voice on SS stories a few weeks back.

and her bump changes more times than a baby’s nappy.

Reactions: 14
Not been in here for ages guyzzzzz but just wanted to have a quick lol at tonight's 'meet up with friends'

Im sorry Zoph but Rex couldn't be less interested in Ron, please stop forcing it and you saying 'I need this life' is the truest thing I've ever hear coming out of your plumped up mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who takes the toddlers out at 6/7pm? By this time I'm looking forward for their bath and bed so I can chill especially if your heavily preggers. Don't get me wrong like each to their own but it's cold outside its not excatly summer or Spain. I smell lies!
Oh definitely especially as Arsenal are playing tonight🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’d be sooooo pissed off if my mates couldn’t put their phone away and enjoy my company!
Have to say aswell never ever had my husband felt the need to photograph me and my mates 🙄

It’s the most strangest “friendship” so false and acted out, and seems to be always around announcing something or celebrating something they’ve done career wise.

“Let’s go support Stacey for her in the style don’t forget my hinch range mug”
It’s actually embarrassing I’d be fuming and no longer go along for these “bestie days” 🙄

Reactions: 20
Don’t say she brought her own bloody cup?!
Also why wear black underneath that lovely dress/top? It’s white and yellow, lovely and summery. I’d never wear it with black! It looks like she’s been asked to put it on after she’s arrived.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.