Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Ronnie have a coat on with his hood up the whole time?
Surely she would realise it looked funny compared to Rex?

Reactions: 22
I’m seeing my friend tomorrow and I for one will definitely not be commenting on her Instagram saying thanks for having me while I’m still there, I’ll send it on text when I let her know I got home safe! Imagine not seeing your mate for ages then spending majority of your catch up on social media! My mate would straight drop kick me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
She's gonna kill "bubs" for this 😂😂. Bit annoyed were you Stace that she showed off the storage you were trying to hide 🤭

Screenshot_20210429_204920_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what’s the the staged laughing shots!! Pathetic I must admit I like SS but not this friendship it’s faker than hinches hair and face

Reactions: 26
I thought Stacey looked pregnant on Loose women yesterday. Boobs looked huge!

Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely baffled. It’s the light a candle for Azaylia tonight and she’s not posted anything about it despite all her posts?

And what is with the objects in front of the bump all the time...so strange that it’s every single picture except selfies that she takes!

Reactions: 17
Sorry but she dresses Ronnie bloody awful . Not his fault bless him . Not a fan of duffle coats , remind me of 1985 . Why is his hood up & any other child would be pulling it down . Poor Ronnie trying to play & he’s trying to peer round that hood , looks so uncomfortable for him . Cooped up he always looks really rugged up and uncomfortable with big clumpy shoes & hats on .

Reactions: 30
I thought Stacey looked pregnant on Loose women yesterday. Boobs looked huge!
I saw her and thought of thank goodness she’s looking a little healthier - I thought painfully thin just before Xmas. Then I thought. No duh up the duff. Well either way. She looks great. Just wish she wasn’t embroiled in this facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do believe she's still pregnant but purposely hiding the bump to play with us. And there's no way that visit was this afternoon!! If it was they either spent their whole time editing or it was way earlier in the day and she posted the flash mop pre records on her way over.

I'm getting so sick of hearing her "if I'm honest" she wouldn't know honesty of it came in a zoflora bottle

Reactions: 20
Tbh I just can’t even cope that they’ve both met each other tonight, just purely for Instagram posts and engagement ... imagine just having a normal night with your friend without a pre planned photo shoot! Bore off huns

Reactions: 7
Whoever said about Inch wearing a papoose, you could be on to something by the look of Staceys last story

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.