Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I thought SS and Joe were idiots with their "vowels" at the wedding and spelling allowed "aloud" and kitchen "KITCHING" (I will never get over that one, it's not even a word!!), but this whole charade takes the cake. Happily unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has poor Ron got his hood up? Let the kid run around like a normal child. He’s always wrapped up like a baby

Reactions: 21
Essex input:

1. as another poster said it absolutely pissed it down for several hours yesterday and rained a bit today. No way would the ground be that dry
2. On another thread someone womdered why she bothered doing baby shopping in Loughton - there’s a dr Leah clinic there...am wondering if the supposed trip back from the hospital they’d actually been there

Reactions: 19
The bit I don't get is, and correct me if I'm wrong.. Did she not explicitly state in a story that she didn't take enough photos of her bump when she was pregnant with Ron, and yet she's done absolutely everything in her power to not be photographed with said bump? If I was to ever get pregnant (I'd bloody love to be but our TTC journey has been a bit miserable so far ) I would be absolutely getting all those photos that she claimed to have wanted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
SS prob gave her a prep talk on Trolls. Shame she has lost alot of troll tattle followers while sucking up to, and engaging in the charade. Really disapointed with SS... I thought her and Hoe had more about them!!
to be fair on hoe, I think he’s keeping out of it. But who knows.

Reactions: 6
I feel ill at the comments, I’ve unfollowed SS now. I’m not sure I like her anymore if she’s bezzies with Grinch for real. Plus she’s dressed like an extra from little house on the prairie. Notice Hoe & Inch are nowhere to be seen though.....sofa leaving inch alone?? He’s probably overjoyed at all the free wank time this evening 🤣🤣🤣
hes a free man tonight. Couple of wanks, a wee flutter down at willy hill and a few beers. Living his vest life 😋 while the grinch is away the inch will play

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her reply on Soloman’s post...’thank you so much for having me’, it’s all about me, me, me ffs, what about using the word US, your son and husband was there too!

• Heart
Inch must of sped home to get the bump. Jamieeeeee those nusty trolls have caught me out again GO & GET THE BUMP!!!
I'd say she might have taken one of those cushions that she 'brought' and shoved it up her top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Zoph’s pregnancy is like the “curious case of Benjamin Button” -
the bump looks smaller now than when she done the “celebrity couple” quiz question bollocks montage video to her dad on zoom back in January 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was trying to work out when the jet washing happened. I don’t think the ss threads here are as intense as the Hinch threads lol. All I know is the pickle cottage highlights started 5 weeks ago. So we could reasonably argue that she jet washed the bench about 4 weeks ago. However can we be sure it’s not just a difficult bench? We have a big garden (not as big as ss) and we have about 6 benches around our garden.
don’t think it’s the same bench sorry guys (unless it is and they’ve just moved it since)

*edit: I’ve just googled and all articles about SA jetwashing her bench are dated 30th/31st March so not sure whether that falls in line or not

**edit again: it’s a different bench. Look at the legs x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are they posting identical text on their posts, and identical videos? (Well, they would be identical if Hinch hadn’t filtered hers to duck).
When I get together with my mates the last thing we do is post photos on Instagram. We have one ear out in case a kid swallows the cat or something and we need to dash off, but we never think to sit and post grid photos with captions etc. They are so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A fellow tattler was in the hospital recently at the same time as Hinch and she said she's was pregnant 🤔
That lady happens to be a surrogate.I'm not talking out of term because she posted the info previously.
In her latest post it certainly sounded as if she had given birth.Surely she wasn't reaching out to us?-no it can't be,you couldn't write the script surely?

• Wow
  • Haha
The only reason I can think for this covering business (and maybe photoshopping here)
is that she's incredibly self conscious of her stomach. Maybe it's got something to do with her previous weightloss? I had small bumps, my second one wasn't obvious until 35 odd weeks, I just looked like I was bloated.
But your not an "influencer" like she is. She needs to be real. Real like she was when preggers with Ronnie. Just tell the truth fs you'll be caught out. If your self conscious then tell your millions of followers as she posts everything so why not post the truth!!!!!!!! She would be soooo more likeable but its just fake lies fake lies fake lies 😴

Reactions: 8
Blue pinky nail this morning, wonky white one this evening. What are we thinking??
57CD4E04-8F5E-41B7-98E7-E97E20000529.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
don’t think it’s the same bench sorry guys (unless it is and they’ve just moved it since)

*edit: I’ve just googled and all articles about SA jetwashing her bench are dated 30th/31st March so not sure whether that falls in line or not

**edit again: it’s a different bench. Look at the legs x
Definitely not the same bench (unfortunately) the back is completely different 🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.