Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but my husband just pointed out to me that all her ads will be pre records. She will have to submit them to whatever company she’s working for so they can approve them. That goes some way to explain her erratic timeline, nails on nails off..

(I’m not Soph I’m 6ft tall with size 8 feet 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think she's putting up these posts of thanks because there was comments on here about stacey gushing her thanks to everyone and not seeing that from her? It seems so insincere

Reactions: 18
Haha, please do go all mumsnet! This is my first so I’ll take all the advice I can get! We’re in a bungalow so obvs won’t be going up and down to the loft (unlike our Soph!) I’ve been offered a Moses basket which I would use for the living room, would just need a new mattress for it, but thought the bassinet of the pram would suffice! Just so worried about buying things that won’t get used (again, unlike our Soph!)
I’m pregnant with my 5th 😳 I’m not bothering with a Moses basket or crib. Iv got a reclining bouncer with a 5 point harness for downstairs ( harness safer in case my almost 2yo fancies trying to tip the baby ) and a cot in my bedroom, the same cot said 2yo is moving out of next week! Just buying a new mattress. Babies aren’t as high maintenance as grinch makes out! Believe me!

Reactions: 40
God bless inch in his little vest hoody , putting together flat pack furniture makes him feel so manly and important 😂😂 The only bit of work he does once a month! 😂😂 cringe
ATV xxx
I'm glad he didn't use a drill and left his hard hat and hi viz out of shot this time ✨growth and progress✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I live in a bungalow. I just put her in her cot because bedroom was next door to the living room.
When I had my son I was in a flat and got annoyed with pushing the Moses basket around so didn’t bother the second time.
Our bedroom is next to the living room too so I think that’s what we’re going to do! Someone (who knows we’re in a bungalow and knows the layout) offered us a monitor a few weeks ago.. I didn’t know how to say “what’s the bleeping point” without coming across beyond rude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever reads here for Mrs Hinch, advise her shes risking SIDS by having that crib next to a radiator and window. !!!!!!!!!!!! We recommend keeping baby’s cot away from radiators due to the potential for serious, life-changing burns. A child’s skin is four times thinner than an adult’s so even the slightest contact with hot surfaces can cause serious pain and scarring”

The Lullaby Trust also states that it is important for your baby to be at the right temperature, as the chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. THIS INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM made for mums. I don't plagiarise.
this is 100% true, the midwives will have spoken about safe sleep as well so hopefully it’s just a picture for the gram because if not it’s very concerning that they aren’t listening to professional advice and maybe putting baby in harms way :( windows and radiators should be avoided at all costs

Reactions: 10
Oh if you're in a bungalow then that would be sooo much easier! In all honesty for 3 months we took turns sleeping (I use sleeping lightly here) downstairs because it was just easier 😂. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy though, such an amazing time! It'll absolutely fly, unless you're hinch and end up pregnant for 5 years.
Haha Thankyou, it’s gone so much faster so far than I thought it would! I can imagine the last month will feel like Hinch’s 5 years 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m pregnant with my 5th 😳 I’m not bothering with a Moses basket or crib. Iv got a reclining bouncer with a 5 point harness for downstairs ( harness safer in case my almost 2yo fancies trying to tip the baby ) and a cot in my bedroom, the same cot said 2yo is moving out of next week! Just buying a new mattress. Babies aren’t as high maintenance as grinch makes out! Believe me!
Due my first in September and needed to hear this! Thank you. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, all her showing off makes people feel like they’re not enough and they should be doing more. It’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Off topic but my husband just pointed out to me that all her ads will be pre records. She will have to submit them to whatever company she’s working for so they can approve them. That goes some way to explain her erratic timeline, nails on nails off..

(I’m not Soph I’m 6ft tall with size 8 feet 😅)
Absolutely the official ads are pre records. What I’ve learnt from here is most other accounts are honest about that. She pretends that it’s all “live” and just a natural part of her day.
And then her “filler” content is all over the place within that time line.

Reactions: 26
5th?! You deserve a medal! Ooh, I may sound thick as Hinch here, but I didn’t know you can get reclining bouncers! I definitely want a bouncer so will have to look out for a reclining one!

Reactions: 9
Due my first in September and needed to hear this! Thank you. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, all her showing off makes people feel like they’re not enough and they should be doing more. It’s disgusting
I don’t recall Ronnie ever having a bouncer? To me it’s a staple. Especially with two under two. Hmm

Reactions: 18
I must say inches surgeon done a great job on the hooter (See soph, not a troll 😘)
53DC5879-75E4-4EBD-8869-95DBB3360CB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Shall we predict a creepy sleeping Sopha on sofa conveniently obscuring face and bump photo courtesy of inch of tonight?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
You nusty trollllz do make me laugh!
I’ve never been blessed with a child so I have no concept of how a normal human pregnancy works.
What I do know is this:
1 it lasts approx 9 months ish, not 731
2 you do not need all that gubbins in your hospital bag. Clean pants and some leggings?? A bra if you’re fancy?
3 your boobs grow and you get a bigger tummy
4 shiny new small people should not sleep next to a radiator or window

I knew all of these things without being with calf. Am declaring myself an influencer now.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
in all seriousness, I know naff all about pregnancy and I’m enjoying reading all your comments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.