Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I really just see her hoover her pube ridden bathmat with the hoover she uses on her kitchen worktops? Revolting. She hasn't the first idea about hygiene has she

Reactions: 26
Cheesecake with a tangy lemon cream topping and a crunchy base, bound together with toddlers spit

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else see Sopha morphing into this guy?

*no shred of evidence*
Hinch: “THE Tesco range has sold out, but don’t worry guys more stock is on its way” #completeditmate

Hinch:”I’ve been pregnant longer than I have left”
Reality: pregnant for 2 years and is still ongoing

Hinch: “I just loooove it guys”
Reality: I love £24k and will plug anything. (Lol plug )

Hinch: ”we wanted to pay guys”
Haha sorry I had to squeeze that one in

Reactions: 40
I thought it looked like a white vest aswell. I don’t think it’s her in the reflection

Reactions: 7
It’s like the box of Minky stuff she showed yesterday, she already has millions of them, why not do a giveaway?

Reactions: 13
Baby #2 must be booting fuck out of her thinking oway mother gis a gas mask. No need in spraying so many fumes in 1 short space. Thankgod it was outside. I feel dizzy from here

Reactions: 10
3 ads done (or should I say posted) so far today. She must be trying to rake in as much cash as possible before the baby arrives.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just noticed how badly measured up and designed her kitchen is. Look at the size of that filler.
They all use those. My kitchen is not a standard size or shape, the cupboards will only come in certain sizes. One of my aunties had hers made to measure to stop the need for filler panels. Expensive but looks amazing.

Reactions: 2
she definitely is viewing here today, didn't someone ask earlier if she had been dropped by Flash...

Reactions: 9
Anyone reckon she's been told she needs to clean more and advertise different products more...seems to have posted more today than she has in the last 6 months

Reactions: 10
‘If I’m perfectly honest’ she’s never been honest a single day she’s being on Instagram
It must be exhausting trying to A: keep up with a fake life and B: monitoring what and when you post. Then again, I don’t get ££’s per Ad post
She really is boring now though. I only watch her a couple of times a week if I’m honest guys

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.