Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if a lot of her 2.4 million followers are just bot accounts. Especially when you've got the likes of Stacy Soloman who everyone adores with (only) 1.8m, Fearne Cotton just above Hinch with 2.7m. Universally loved Jeff Godblum only has 1.7m! Definitely something a bit fishy going on when she's getting more followers than actual celebrities who've done more with their lives than clean their bloody kitchen and flog some products.
This!!👆💯 percent...💞

What is wrong with these people.
Idiots!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Stacey S has received a gift from Primark, she's thanked them but no #gifted, Stacey noooooo don't do this to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Argh these people's houses must stink with the amount of dryer sheets/zoflora soaked sheets/Febreze they're using. I enjoy a scented candle as much as the next person and there's nothing better than getting into bed with freshly washed sheets that have dried in the sun. But having strong scents everywhere is just too much! I worry about poor Hansomes nose having to smell that all day and now her minions are all copying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god these people. I do use zoflora but only as the bottle says and only for disinfecting these as it’s a disinfectant. It’s not an all over cleaner 🙄
I personally don't think you should be cleaning everything in disinfectant anyway. What happened to building up your immune system through a bit of dirt? Definitely yes disinfect your toilet and your kitchen counters when you've been preparing raw meet, but there's no need to disinfect every single surface! Poor kids growing up in completely germ free environments are only going to be open to catching every bug going when they get outside their perfectly clean house.

Reactions: 15
I was having a wee nosy at her grid posts. This one, when she announced her pregnancy seems to be her highest, at nearly half a million. That’s serious engagement and a lotta followers. This was before she was at 2 million, so you can understand why brands were rushing to gift and do deals with her. Since then a lot have been around 60k, Henry’s Birthday was the a popular one at over 350k. I think it is dropping off. I still believe she has got mileage and will be popular for a while but do think ASA need to get their finger out and complete their investigation. Geez how hard can it be. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I personally don't think you should be cleaning everything in disinfectant anyway. What happened to building up your immune system through a bit of dirt? Definitely yes disinfect your toilet and your kitchen counters when you've been preparing raw meet, but there's no need to disinfect every single surface! Poor kids growing up in completely germ free environments are only going to be open to catching every bug going when they get outside their perfectly clean house.
I agree I only use it as needed when things need disinfecting. It’s not needed all the time and it’s not a miracle clean all that the ‘hinchers’ make out it is.

Reactions: 10
I didn't mean her specifially with regards to the spelling, that was more of a general comment about all of Hinch's biggest fans. But yes, a 13 year old should not even really be following a cleaner on instagram, historically, these sensationalist posts coming from children read more like an adult has written it, masquerading as a child in order to attract attention from Hinch herself.
I bet our Soph has read this thread about the 13 year old and makes some grand gesture like a signed Minky and book 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.