Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a ball after one of her fans recommended it after she came out of hospital because she was saying about how hard it was to get comfortable. It looked like she could have been sitting on it earlier when she posted about Jamie building something.
I used a ball and lots of walking with all 5 of mine, so it’s possible to do both. I used to sit on the ball to watch tv 🤣
I didn't know if it was Just another random fad / gifted item that got no use then couldn't remember if it was actually her that mentioned it :LOL:

Reactions: 4
For everyone laying into her on this high chair etc. Yes it’s probably another gift or promotion.
No it’s not girl next door. Blah blah blah.

BUT if you actually google if before coming on Tattle, they’re suitable from birth. That’s why she’s assembling it now. It’s not going to be laying around for 5 months- like I originally thought until I actually checked before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For everyone laying into her on this high chair etc. Yes it’s probably another gift or promotion.

BUT if you actually google if before coming on Tattle, they’re suitable from birth. That’s why she’s assembling it now. It’s not going to be laying around for 5 months- like I originally thought until I actually checked before posting.
Bet your arse it won’t be used! It’ll be thrown in the corner with the rest of the tit she’s been gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Not a chance with any of my four children did I think right must get that high chair up and built before the impending arrival. I’ve heard of people using them from 4 months upwards, but not newborn, cue a load of impressionable mums thinking they have to have a high chair up and ready to go from week 1! Madness. It’s a no from me.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t matter if it is or not- but people are commenting saying she doesn’t need one until baby is months old. This one is for birth up. So let’s keep the name calling out of it. It’s just becoming a playground- if you haven’t noticed many long term members have left because of it getting so ridiculous.
Totally agree, it seems to me some people are just looking for points to pick at 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also even if it was a highchair not suitable till 6 months what’s the problem with them building it now?? They are excited first time parents and for all her faults no one should take that away from them. I know I built things too early with my first but it was just the excitement.

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t matter if it is or not- but people are commenting saying she doesn’t need one until baby is months old. This one is for birth up. So let’s keep the name calling out of it. It’s just becoming a playground- if you haven’t noticed many long term members have left because of it getting so ridiculous.
You cannot put a baby in a high chair whether it says from birth or not, I just can’t see how it will work unless the design of the seating area is specifically adapted to support a new born. But why would you put your newborn in it anyway when all they drink is bottles of formula milk or breast fed/pumped milk ?

Reactions: 13
It does state "suitable from 6 months (or birth if used with the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set and will last right into adulthood"

Learn something new everyday :LOL:
Into adulthood.. well there.you go. I knew I was missing something in my life! That's why I fall out my chair! I blame my parents for not providing me with suitable equipment into my adult years 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aaah I take it all back... You can actually get a new modern trap from birth on! Didn’t have that 16 years ago 😂😂

But tit the bed have you seen the price??
Just like prams - you can buy a car for the price of some of them these days! The market is absolutely saturated with over priced baby gimmicks. No wonder mums feel so much pressure these days when the prices are as eye watering as they are!

Reactions: 15
You cannot put a baby in a high chair whether it says from birth or not, I just can’t see how it will work unless the design of the seating area is specifically adapted to support a new born. But why would you put your newborn in it anyway when all they drink is bottles of formula milk or breast fed/pumped milk ?
If you google it- that’s is EXACTLY what it has.
A special seat for newborns.
It’s basically like another bouncer but in a high chair for you to put baby in.
I had a high chair I could lean back and it was more like a car seat for my first. She’d fall asleep in it whilst I’d cook and clean.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.