Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone on Facebook had “show toilet rolls” that were black 😂😂 you weren’t allowed to touch them, you had to use the cheap ones behind the door! 😂😂
I have black toilet roll that only guests can use, and by guests I don’t mean my friends, I mean visitors that I want to impress lol. It’s 4 ply and slightly scented, but not like cheap loo roll scented, it smells posh daaarling and I have no shame 🤑😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just hope she feeds how ever she wants to and not what ever option will line her pockets the most 💷 she’s going to get stick what ever she does and to be fair. She doesn’t need to justify her self or her choices to anyone. I formula fed through choice, have no ambition to breastfeed any future kids of mine and more people need to stand up and say that. It’s the worst feeling being pressured or feeling judged into how you feed your child. It’s no ones business. Just be honest. She’s already been called out on the meds not effecting breastfeeding. She should know no one will fall for that. All the Tommy Tippee stuff she was gifted and setting up ‘just incase’ nah mate, I’m not having that either 🙈
Has she ever admitted to a boob job because that could effect breastfeeding. Again, she’d get so much more respect for being honest
Agree. I get sick of seeing posts where by people are slamming women for not breast feeding. Its there own personal choice and nobody elses business

Reactions: 19
I've breastfed all 3 of mine and each time found I did better with a manual one than the electrics. Some of them are so expensive and such a gamble as you just don't know if they'll suit you 😕
Thank you, I will have a look at a manual one!

Reactions: 3
So this is completely random, and I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands, but I’ve just been looking through MH’s grid posts and considering she has over 2 million followers, she doesn’t get that many likes on her posts, in fact I think Henry’s birthday post got the most likes??
No I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if a lot of her 2.4 million followers are just bot accounts. Especially when you've got the likes of Stacy Soloman who everyone adores with (only) 1.8m, Fearne Cotton just above Hinch with 2.7m. Universally loved Jeff Godblum only has 1.7m! Definitely something a bit fishy going on when she's getting more followers than actual celebrities who've done more with their lives than clean their bloody kitchen and flog some products.

Reactions: 23
I bet you anything she’s already signed a deal with someone and will do a magazine reveal of the baby... profiting from her own baby of course, and she will no doubt justify that!

What always bothers me is that she bangs on about how her life is still the same, living in her tiny village (yawn, it’s a town)... and that she’s just like everyone else. So, if she really does end up selling a story she really is an absolute hypocrite - I know she is one already, but for me that’s just the cherry 🍒 on top and hope more people see through her act.
Remember though, she’s very publicly written- and Tattle have the screenshot to remind her if need be- that she would NEVER sell her baby in a magazine deal- and has turned down many offers for them for her baby shower and gender reveal. (I highly doubt she was asked- as she says herself- she’s a no one- just a cleaner, the girl next door...so why would the magazines want her baby shower images that badly?!)

Reactions: 21
I know you said no more but, Ive never listened to anyone before so why start now!
After having an 8lb 6oz baby with a head the size of a football yanked out me mooie no way did I then want him hanging on my tit!!!!!
That's how I was with my first 😂😂 plus I was a young mum of 17 and told my mum to take him when he started rooting for my boob 😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So this is completely random, and I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands, but I’ve just been looking through MH’s grid posts and considering she has over 2 million followers, she doesn’t get that many likes on her posts, in fact I think Henry’s birthday post got the most likes??
I think a lot of people started to follow her then got fed up with her content. I saw someone on Tattle explaining the bigger accounts often have less likes as people don’t feel the same need to like a comment etc as they assume there are so many followers someone else will. Also there are people like me that should unfollow but don’t 🙈. Just following for nosiness but don’t really like her that much anymore

We are a nation of animal lovers so people would like Henry’s birthday post the most.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of people started to follow her then got fed up with her content. I saw someone on Tattle explaining the bigger accounts often have less likes as people don’t feel the same need to like a comment etc as they assume there are so many followers someone else will. Also there are people like me that should unfollow but don’t 🙈. Just following for nosiness but don’t really like her that much anymore

We are a nation of animal lovers so people would like Henry’s birthday post the most.
U don’t have to follow her to watch her. I eventually unfollowed last week after months of “seeing the light” it made me feel quite good actually!

Reactions: 17
You do get really hot when you're pregnant (or at least I do). I'm usually in a thick jumper at the office but for the last few weeks even though it's miserable out I've just been down to a t-shirt.
I was heavily pregnant in the summer heatwave last year so I feel ya! But I’m so cold now those memories seem so far away!

Reactions: 5
No I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if a lot of her 2.4 million followers are just bot accounts. Especially when you've got the likes of Stacy Soloman who everyone adores with (only) 1.8m, Fearne Cotton just above Hinch with 2.7m. Universally loved Jeff Godblum only has 1.7m! Definitely something a bit fishy going on when she's getting more followers than actual celebrities who've done more with their lives than clean their bloody kitchen and flog some products.
I posted some statistics on this in one of the earlier threads, looking at Hinch's growth rate, in the early days, back in August/September, when she first appeared in the UK national press, she was gaining more followers per day than Kim Kardashian.

Reactions: 11
I think people get fed up of liking posts from the bigger accounts and being completely ignored. Miserable fuckers! You can only like so many times then you start to feel like a stalker 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
I really really hope she doesn't focus too much on breast pumps. The thought of them makes my nipps invert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was heavily pregnant in the summer heatwave last year so I feel ya! But I’m so cold now those memories seem so far away!
I feel partially responsible for this crappy weather because I said a couple of months ago "urgh I really hope we don't get another heatwave this year!". Sorry everyone! I'll have finished my maternity leave and be back at work by this time next year so it's guaranteed glorious sunshine. Except on weekends when I'm not working obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh well I have the stop & desist 🤪 email from Tom for ASA. I cannot send any more complaints folks but doesn’t mean others can’t take up the mantle.

Useless fuckers they are.

I’ve been busy with ASA lately too but not Hinch.. Sophie Jude and Harry Pickard

Reactions: 5
Agree. I get sick of seeing posts where by people are slamming women for not breast feeding. Its there own personal choice and nobody elses business
After promising @Katya the talk wouldn't revert to Mumsnet, I was hesitant to reply to this, but I don't think anyone has slammed anyone for not breast feeding. It wasn't even a feeding debate. The topic of money came up and we (or at least, I) were pointing out that money can be made from both breastfeeding and formula (or mix) feeding, although I am hoping she is not factoring profit into what option she chooses. People then chose to talk about their own choices and experiences. I totally agree with what you say though - it is down to the individual only. The end.
Andddd...back to Hinch in 3...2...1.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.