Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Can we please not get into the breast/bottle feeding debate 😩

Its already been done and its boring 😴

Whether she breastfeeds or bottle feeds, the baby will be fed and thats all that matters 💁🏽‍♀️

If she bottle feeds, it does not mean she’s selfish, vain, only thinking of herself blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Empen

VIP Member
Think it’s worth mentioning for those that read here- that aren’t members- who like to take screen shots and post elsewhere, on social media etc- out of context to make posters look bad.
Tattlers aren’t trolls. 99.9% of us all are here for the same reason. To get Hinch to use chemicals safely, to promote safe use of them, or o advertise correctly and stop being a money grabber who is conning a certain market of vulnerable people by lying and deceiving them into thinking they are her best mate.
People here don’t wish her nor her child harm. When we write to papers or companies it’s to get her to use products correctly, not to “take her down” out of jealousy like you all relentlessly keep making out. It’s boring.
But her health is affected. Her families will be. The environment is damaged. And that’s what people care about and if you can’t see that then you are the ones that are stupid.

And for a certain website that stated Zoflora is just essential oils and totally safe and won’t matter where she sprays it. Have a word with yourself and read the bottle.

Also. Try reading all the page instead of screen shorting little bits to fit your agenda to make people look shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Hey guys, another lurker 👋🏻
I just wanted to get my 2 pence worth! I do like her (I’ve changed many cleaning habits after coming here) and did find myself a bit obsessed. I’m sticking to the lists because I find it motivates me more after work but cutting down on chemicals! I’ve spent the last week watching, reading and concluding 😜However....
It literally amazes me the conversations you have, the washing line for eg, and like you say - days later out pops your conversation hints? Which has made me think of how ummm spiteful it’s becoming? A few things especially have happened like this over the past week I’ve been watching - A real eye opener!
I’ll keep watching and pop up here and there I guess (tattle is taking over I should interact with partner😜)
Thanks all ☺
Tattle takes over very easily! I spoke to my other half the other week, he’s an alright guy actually! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Dirty Joan

Can people stop clogging up the thread with absolute horse shite? No offence but nobody here is that interesting and so knowing what way you slept up until you gave birth or whether or not you wore make up giving birth is just beyond tedious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Guitysparkles

Hi all.

Ex hincher here. Got fed up with the constant swipe ups and sales pitches.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

humpback

Guess what, some women just decide they don’t want to breastfeed. It’s not even a case of if they can or can’t. They just don’t want to! And guess what else. They’re perfectly within their rights to do that.
Thank god!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Empen

VIP Member
So Hinch appears at 10pm.
What a way to keep the followers going all day messaging her thinking she’s having baby today 😂 and she says she’s been asleep all day- no you haven’t- she just wants them all hanging on with baited breath.

And then the best bit. The cracker of a lie “I mean, who even goes out out anymore, I mean, I NEVER really did” 🤥🤥🤥

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe everyone. Go have a look at her personal Instagram page and you tell me that she never went out 😂 there are literally HUNDREDS of photos of her on many many nights out in tiny dresses all over the place.
Never went out. Give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Why would she want a washing line now of all times when they’re digging in her fucking garden 😂 id piss myself if all those birds she’s gathered shit on her washing on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just wondering... she goes on about trolls all the time.... but who do u think she is aiming that at? I don’t consider tattle as trolling, yes we are talking about her but everyone in the public eye is talked about. I don’t consider people disagreeing with things she does as trolling either. So does she get lots of trolling in her DM’s? I’ve never seen anyone directly being hateful to her on her Instagram posts... the only hate seems to come from her fans who pounce on anyone with a difference of opinion. So unless she’s getting thousands of horrible dms everyday I’m confused as to where the trolling comes from 🤷‍♀️
I imagine her definition of trolling is anyone who hasn’t crawled up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 39

F the dust.

VIP Member
We mention she has a good sized garden and no washing line...Today she's all about the pegs and washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
And you want us all to join so you can see who we really are. New member 1st post.

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter if it is or not- but people are commenting saying she doesn’t need one until baby is months old. This one is for birth up. So let’s keep the name calling out of it. It’s just becoming a playground- if you haven’t noticed many long term members have left because of it getting so ridiculous.
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a fuck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
That pregnancy photo shoot 🙄 could Jamie not have put something slightly nicer on? Looks like she’s posing with a builder who happened to be in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 36