Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s harsh. Wow 😮😮😮

You may be confused with Team TOMM LMM has never said anything against Hinch.
I private messaged her when it all started, about how Hinch copies everyone and can’t clean but is out for money. Mops agreed then! But now, as her numbers have grown she is all over Hinch!!

Reactions: 13
The thing is with these women it’s a competition of how outrageously obsessed they can be. There’s people putting on groups that they wait until their husband/daughter/sister come out of the bathroom and then go and dump 50,000 products down the toilet. It’s like they’re terrified of being classed as dirty or not a true Hincher so many of them pull stupid stunts like the above or lie about pulling those stunts. It’s just a really sad state of affairs!

They’re still duck nuggets though 👍🏻
I seen one of them posting that she made her husband pee in the garden because she had just "pined the toilet" or something to that effect🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My mum used to have display hand towels in her bathroom haha. God forbide if anyone used them 🤣. Told her to take them down and finally she has
My mum and step dad have show towels in the bathroom. They’re on a nice shelf but you can’t use them. The useable towels are in the little bedroom in the wardrobe. My brother need to take a quick shower there once and use the wrong ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poundshoponline

You might recall that they put a tweet out where they suggested putting Zoflora on to oil burners at home to make it smell nice.

Well, after emailing them and being ignored- I emailed them again, threatening legal action given that zoflora is highly flammable and toxic.

Today I got a response that they have removed the Tweet... so that is a start.
I have now replied to them again that they now need to issues a statement as to WHY they have redacted their tweet.
I have, as previously stated, also forwarded this on to London Fire Brigade and the Nhs as it is such negligence to advise such dangerous ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I somehow don't think MH has any intention of breast feeding, she's been given a whole set of bottles, sterilizer etc, and became very difensive when people kept asking her about it. She will come up with some excuse as to why she can't.

I'll be very very surprised if she does, after all she is more important and bottle feeding is so much easier!

I just hope she feeds how ever she wants to and not what ever option will line her pockets the most 💷 she’s going to get stick what ever she does and to be fair. She doesn’t need to justify her self or her choices to anyone. I formula fed through choice, have no ambition to breastfeed any future kids of mine and more people need to stand up and say that. It’s the worst feeling being pressured or feeling judged into how you feed your child. It’s no ones business. Just be honest. She’s already been called out on the meds not effecting breastfeeding. She should know no one will fall for that. All the Tommy Tippee stuff she was gifted and setting up ‘just incase’ nah mate, I’m not having that either 🙈
Has she ever admitted to a boob job because that could effect breastfeeding. Again, she’d get so much more respect for being honest

Reactions: 11
Poundshoponline

You might recall that they put a tweet out where they suggested putting Zoflora on to oil burners at home to make it smell nice.

Well, after emailing them and being ignored- I emailed them again, threatening legal action given that zoflora is highly flammable and toxic.

Today I got a response that they have removed the Tweet... so that is a start.
I have now replied to them again that they now need to issues a statement as to WHY they have redacted their tweet.
I have, as previously stated, also forwarded this on to London Fire Brigade and the Nhs as it is such negligence to advise such dangerous ideas.
This is what's so annoying. It's one thing to remove tweets and reply in privately to people saying things are unsafe, but they're not saying why or admitting they were wrong. Goes to show what they've done is incredibly wrong and can obviously be dealt with in a prosecution. All their lawyers must be working their fingers to the bone right now ! There is a MASSIVE cover up going on

• Angry
Reactions: 16
😂🤣😂🤣 ‘small and intimate’.....it makes her sound so relatable to her Hinchers. Should read ‘over the top and very expensive’ baby shower !
:rolleyes: Small and intimate would be a few friends and family at your own home. Not some lavish party in a bridesmaid dress held in a wedding venue. Come on!

Reactions: 14
Just watched the latest stories on my break. Grinch really is struggling for stuff, or is it just me?

Sorry! I stand corrected! There IS important stuff going on today! Someones Minkeeee has got a hole in it!! STOP THE PRESS. **I may or may not have had too much cold and flu medicine and may or may not be going insane**

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know you said no more but, Ive never listened to anyone before so why start now!
After having an 8lb 6oz baby with a head the size of a football yanked out me mooie no way did I then want him hanging on my tit!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet you anything she’s already signed a deal with someone and will do a magazine reveal of the baby... profiting from her own baby of course, and she will no doubt justify that!

What always bothers me is that she bangs on about how her life is still the same, living in her tiny village (yawn, it’s a town)... and that she’s just like everyone else. So, if she really does end up selling a story she really is an absolute hypocrite - I know she is one already, but for me that’s just the cherry 🍒 on top and hope more people see through her act.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel cold just looking at her bare arms and shoulders constantly
You do get really hot when you're pregnant (or at least I do). I'm usually in a thick jumper at the office but for the last few weeks even though it's miserable out I've just been down to a t-shirt.

Reactions: 7
Cue all the rumours about how she actually had a baby last year but forgot to instagram it, so she’s faking it now and the baby lives in the en-suite and that’s why we never see it

🤪
Makes me think that journalists don’t proof read anything anymore

Reactions: 5
Hello 😀 so I’m new here and wow a lot of you have been saying what I’ve been thinking. At first I thought she was great (found her at about 1M followers) and thought my teen daughters could benefit from this IG ... and keep my house clean and tidy 😩 Obvs as time went on I changed my mind and unfollowed. Curiously I can’t stop going back for a look 👀 and now it reeks of fake ness to me

Reactions: 22
Tap water can be hard in some places and leaves limescale deposits in your iron. That said you could just filter your water through a Britta filter if you live in a hard water area.
Yes i live in a hard water area and get that white stuff that comes out of the iron when the steam is on. Just recently purchased a Brita jug.

Speaking of which, not seen a certain someone show or mention the Brita jug she got. She proper did the tea experiment and everything. Maybe they weren’t paying enough/any more? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So this is completely random, and I’ve obviously got too much time on my hands, but I’ve just been looking through MH’s grid posts and considering she has over 2 million followers, she doesn’t get that many likes on her posts, in fact I think Henry’s birthday post got the most likes??

Reactions: 20
I’m currently BF and looked at an Evie pump because I can’t get anything out of a normal electric one and it’s cost £250 each so for two that’s £500 that’s ridiculous money!!
I've breastfed all 3 of mine and each time found I did better with a manual one than the electrics. Some of them are so expensive and such a gamble as you just don't know if they'll suit you 😕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.