Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I choose not too with all 3 of my girls and I’ve got 3 perfectly healthy kids that rarely get unwell
I’m a mother of 3 girls too! I also chose to not breastfeed. Because well they are my boobs and I can do whatever the hell I like with them 🤣
Thank god we are free to choose ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I somehow don't think MH has any intention of breast feeding, she's been given a whole set of bottles, sterilizer etc, and became very difensive when people kept asking her about it. She will come up with some excuse as to why she can't.

I'll be very very surprised if she does, after all she is more important and bottle feeding is so much easier!
Who knows what her intention is but a baby being fed is what is important. It is down to choice and no new mother should be slated for that choice. There may be many reasons people choose bottle and not impressed with the “ so much easier” comment. So sad to see some of these comments. What a world we live in. Disagreeing with people is one thing tearing them down as a new mum to be is another. I hoped we lived in a generation where we built other women up.

Reactions: 23
that's cause the grinch doesn't eat she just sniffs her food 😂😂
I literally can't understand what she's saying between that accent and that filter she uses. Fucks me right off. I catch every third word. What about her followers who are hard of hearing or have other accessibility requirements? Guess they just don't matter.
I rely on lip-reading, yes it's an absolute nightmare. She really has no care for anyone that isn't perfect in every way..like her 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is Hinch wearing a full face of make up if she was mostly sleeping today or just resting. If I was shattered and wanting to rest I would not put on make up. Maybe she just really doesn’t feel good unless she is wearing some, totally her prerogative or maybe that yesterday’s make still not washed off 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Who knows what her intention is but a baby being fed is what is important. It is down to choice and no new mother should be slated for that choice. There may be many reasons people choose bottle and not impressed with the “ so much easier” comment. So sad to see some of these comments. What a world we live in. Disagreeing with people is one thing tearing them down as a new mum to be is another. I hoped we lived in a generation where we built other women up.
Completely agree with you about choice etc and sorry to bang on about this, but my issue is with whether her choice is influenced by how much money she can make from her followers. And because shes a very influential influencer, and therefore she might influence people to copy her choice because #MrsHinchMadeMeDoIt.

I’m all for mothers choosing what is best for them and their family and baby as long as the baby is healthy and not put in harms way etc, but if their feeding decision is based on what Mrs Hinch told them is best (for her personal financial gain) then I’m not ok with that.

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong I’m certainly no fan of Hinch BUT she’s a new mum to be. Despite her faults (and there’s many)! She will be feeling like any other new mum right now. Excited to hold her baby, nervous about the birth, and scared of all that’s to come. If she wants to bottle feed that’s completely her choice. I bottle fed all 4 of my children and I’m happy to say they survived! My daughter has 2 children of her own now and guess what ... she chose to bottle feed! Breast is not for everyone and no one should be put down or criticised for choosing to go down the formula route. Just needed to get that off my chest ... rant over! 😀

Reactions: 27
Who here is an ex ‘hincher’?
God that word makes me ill🤮🤮🤮
I was nearly a ‘hincher’ - I enjoyed her insta stories and she gave me the urge to clean, but after explaining to my mum what she does it made me realise how stupid it all was! I said she’s a lady who gives cleaning tips on Instagram and she replied something along the lines of ‘what with natural products like vinegar, bicarb and lemon and stuff?’

It made me realise how much of a walking advert MH is!

Why do accounts have to be public?? It's so shady. What if somebody wants to enter but doesn't want to have the Hinch Army on their back if they win?
A lot of giveaways are like this, I think it’s because they can’t message you properly/quickly? Idk I once entered one with misguided and even though it was just a simple comment to be entered they said you had to be public in order for them to access your account

Reactions: 2
Who here is an ex ‘hincher’?
God that word makes me ill🤮🤮🤮
I got into cleaning through zoflora addicts and got loads of helpful tips on there (while Sophie was on there getting tips and begging people to follow her) once she got bigger I did follow her and she did motivate me to some extent. I was pregnant so was also nesting but since having the baby 8 months ago I very rarely clean to the extent I did!

Hi all.

Ex hincher here. Got fed up with the constant swipe ups and sales pitches.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.
I’m sorry. You are not nothing, but I see your point, in their eyes you are nothing unless you have enough numbers to help them. It’s all business, made all the more disgusting because they market themselves as the “good guys.” Their mask is slipping too, with the recent comment by Nick who was too far up Hinch’s butt to realize that not everyone thinks she is all that. So glad he got put straight but I’m still pissed off with them as a company and their so called ethics. Anyway, welcome. So glad you shared. You are not alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this is a little bit off-topic, but I was just wondering how Mrs Hinch still manages to get all of her cleaning done (especially those epic long lists!), despite being nearly ready to have a baby? My sister could barely get out of the front door after 35 weeks without getting out of breath, let alone pine her entire bathroom, hoover the stairs and scrape clean her door mats in a day. Makes me feel bad as a non-pregnant gal that even I don't manage to get as much done around my 9-5 as she does every day !
Two days before I gave birth, I finished tiling my bathroom 😂 I was hoping for a bit more time to rest before having a newborn, but he had other ideas 😂

• Wow
Latest story 🤢🤢🤢🤢Yep she definitely is manipulative.....and no you are not all the same...you are not remotely similar ...you have nothing in common....she just wants your cash and will do and say anything to get it....praying on easily led and vulnerable people....she is disgusting 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Finally I have reached the end of the thread! It was torture catching up 😩😩
Shout out to all my Suffolk/ Norfolk folk!!

Woooo finally 🙌🏻 I kept getting notifications saying you’d like my post and realised you were 3 threads, poor little lass left behind, I’m Suffolk too wooooop

I didn’t want to BF my first, I did my 2nd and it was a huge success...My 3rd baby I thought I had it in the bag...a pro....by 2 weeks old I had to give up-she was loosing weight I was exhausted, I gave it everything I had. Formula it was. That’s real life! Never judge!

Okay so on a hinch page someone asking about what to put in a litter tray to stop it smelling. Someone suggested aloe Vera? Forgive me if I’m wrong for thinking that’s actually toxic to cats?
Jesus just empty the tray 🙄 cats tit and pee in the tray (if you a lucky 😂) just empty it?

Reactions: 11
Whoop whoop!! Well done! You must have the patience of a saint! 👏🏻👍🏻🙌🏻
I think it’s more FOMO than patience 😂😂
I just had to get it done to get the highlighters out for the list. Nothing like feeling you’ve accomplished your goals 😂😂

Woooo finally 🙌🏻 I kept getting notifications saying you’d like my post and realised you were 3 threads, poor little lass left behind, I’m Suffolk too wooooop
I’m so sorry for the notifications 😂😂 I seemed to have transferred my wax melt and zoflora addiction for liking instead 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.