Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂🤣😂🤣 ‘small and intimate’.....it makes her sound so relatable to her Hinchers. Should read ‘over the top and very expensive’ baby shower !
What a joke - small and intimate?! And don’t they mean June 2019?

Reactions: 10
😂🤣😂🤣 ‘small and intimate’.....it makes her sound so relatable to her Hinchers. Should read ‘over the top and very expensive’ baby shower !
I like the bit underneath. “Mrs hinch never specified specifically...”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not MH related but why would you keep toilet rolls in a set of drawers like this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ffs have you seen the Grinch is on the Morrisons website. Guess I need to look elsewhere to shop 😡😡. Is nowhere safe from the money grabbing goat?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if MH or someone at Gleam have asked “Nats fun life home diary” on insta to stop tagging her or using her name as a hashtag ? She used to use it on every frame of her stories but suddenly doesn’t use it anymore.
Sorry totally off topic but it’s something I noticed today. Not that I’m a fan of Nats fun life but I sometimes watch to see how ridiculous and bat crazy her stories are 🤣 D3B58E8B-5C16-4675-849A-5F1B4AEBF553.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it also the 1st July 2019? Not 2nd June and definitely not 2018. Doesn’t give me any condition the rest of the article

Not MH related but why would you keep toilet rolls in a set of drawers like this 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 23836
Why did I just try to scroll to the other pics 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs have you seen the Grinch is on the Morrisons website. Guess I need to look elsewhere to shop 😡😡. Is nowhere safe from the money grabbing goat?
Her poster boards are everywhere. Its not the supermarkets paying her I don't think, its P&G promotions paying the supermarkets to advertise it for them . They'll hit the big 4 supermarkets being the most popular ones and then being able to clean up on sales.
It would be more beneficial to avoid P&G products, not the supermarket

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t it also the 1st July 2019? Not 2nd June and definitely not 2018. Doesn’t give me any condition the rest of the article

Why did I just try to scroll to the other pics 🤦🏼‍♀️
The 1st July hasn’t happened yet. I thought it was 1st June that she had the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Small and intimate? I’ve been to weddings that were less grand than that shower! The last shower I went to was afternoon tea with 12 people. Cost us £14 each. That’s what I would call small and intimate!

Reactions: 14
Her poster boards are everywhere. Its not the supermarkets paying her I don't think, its P&G promotions paying the supermarkets to advertise it for them . They'll hit the big 4 supermarkets being the most popular ones and then being able to clean up on sales.
It would be more beneficial to avoid P&G products, not the supermarket
P&G will be paying the supermarkets to have all the Hinch POS/advertising signage

Reactions: 5
Saw someone on Facebook had “show toilet rolls” that were black 😂😂 you weren’t allowed to touch them, you had to use the cheap ones behind the door! 😂😂
My mum used to have display hand towels in her bathroom haha. God forbide if anyone used them 🤣. Told her to take them down and finally she has

The 1st July hasn’t happened yet. I thought it was 1st June that she had the shower
It was the 1st of june

Reactions: 3
Ok Soph
Got the baby name for you
Hans Soames Hinchliffe
Apologies if someone has already suggested this...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.