Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me madder by the second. Who has days off from non existent work because someone who she doesn’t know and has never spoken to personally has had there beautiful baby girl pass away. we can all show sympathy but it’s not anyone’s grief to process but the family’s. We can be respectful without blasting crude messages and photos on the internet.
Just piss of hinch I’ve had enough of you

Reactions: 59
Sorry to derail, I'm just flicking through her "hinch hauls" stories. I've never realised how much tit she buys. Do people actually buy all these different sprays/cleaners/disinfectants? And then the cloths/sponges/random crap? She reminds me of my 12 year old when she goes shopping with her mate and brings loads of shite home.

Under my sink I literally have:
1 washing up liquid (hot soapy water)
1 bleach (toilets/diluted for other cleaning)
1 dishwasher tablets
1 washing powder
1 vinegar (diluted for glass/windows)

AB-SO-LUTELY bizzare.
I have noticed in the huals she buys stuff and it's never seen again

Reactions: 27
Sorry to derail, I'm just flicking through her "hinch hauls" stories. I've never realised how much tit she buys. Do people actually buy all these different sprays/cleaners/disinfectants? And then the cloths/sponges/random crap? She reminds me of my 12 year old when she goes shopping with her mate and brings loads of shite home.

Under my sink I literally have:
1 washing up liquid (hot soapy water)
1 bleach (toilets/diluted for other cleaning)
1 dishwasher tablets
1 washing powder
1 vinegar (diluted for glass/windows)

AB-SO-LUTELY bizzare.
I'm still working my way through all the shite I bought back in the day. On a plus I've barely had to buy cleaning products in a LONG time.

Reactions: 25
I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I tested positive whilst pregnant and hardly going anywhere and how pissed off I was that she was just carrying on as if it was normal. Me and baby G made it out the other side 🥳... Sopha however is still going about all the time heavily pregnant, doing unnecessary tit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the fan pic wasn't she walking around the shops eating a pack of crisps? Touching everything and then putting her fingers in her mouth!? Not easy to do with that mask she had on 🙄. If she is due to be going into hospital soon and can't be bothered to think of herself and her own, can she not think of the people that will be looking after her and the other people that will be in hospital? Arghh it really bugs me!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Her behaviour was all so predictable. I think she feels as though by donating to the GFM, she has somehow ‘earned’ the right to go the extra mile on her comments especially on this final, tragic outcome. The donation was very kind but like the ongoing comments as baby A’s condition worsened, I think it should all have been done privately. At least that would stop the Hinchers congratulating her for being so thoughtful, generous and always having the right words #hinchyourselfhappymyarse
This is EXACTLY it! She felt like she earned it cos she donated.

I find it rude that she wrote ‘ash and saff’ aswell!! They are not your ‘mates’
You’ve never met them: but cos you gave some money now you’re suddenly on shortened names terms. The entitlement. I think shes trying to make it look like she was closer to them than they were. I’m sure they were appreciative of the donation but you don’t donate to get close to a family. You do it from the good of your heart without expecting anything in return and at least have the respect to write Ashley and saffiya in a condolence post for their daughter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Yes it’s incredibly sad, my heart breaks for the family of that little baby and every other person in the world that has to go through such pain.
she and many others are perfectly summed up by the term “grief tourist”
What’s wrong with some private quiet reflection?

I hope this post doesn’t come across in a way to anyone that may find it offensive, that is not my intention. I’ve just seen so many comments, posts and photographs. It’s disingenuous, and leaves me with a bad taste. It’s lost all that’s it’s about, then, there’s bleeping sopha, posting that photograph? It probably wasn’t her intention to be so distasteful. But duck me, where are her management.
Yeah I've seen a lot of people on my insta or Facebook who post a photo and then say so tragic...going to hug mine a little tighter tonight. Why bother even sharing it? Yes it's so sad but you're right. What's wrong with a private reflection xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I will never get my head around how people feel that it’s ok to use other people’s tragic events on their social media platforms to boost engagement and gain sympathy for themselves. I actually find it really really strange
This poor little girl had a horrific fight with a horrible illness and I know that it was her parents choice to put it out there but a simple message to say they are in her thoughts would have sufficed. They deserve to have time to grieve now without having people posting about how ‘devastated’ they are over her death. The heartbreaking reality is that things like this happen to other children everyday, they’re just not in the spotlight. Instead of writing pointless posts about her own ‘grief’ maybe she could invest that time in doing some charity work on fundraising that would actually make some sort of impact!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What an absolute piece of work. I can't wait for the day where your little "business" falls apart and you fade in to the forgotten realm of tattooed handed, unemployed chavs where you belong. Using the death of a baby for content and to have your sheep feeling sorry for you.

Mrs Hinch, you bleeping disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I can't stang that Grief Thief... Using a child to talk about YOU and how sad YOU are.. Sick

DO you think she planned her induction today because of SS clothes release?
If she did it may not work out. Could be tomorrow before she has any news to give. It's the one thing she has no control over!!

Reactions: 4
If you truly want to see the toxic Sofa has on people, and you have a strong stomach, then take a look at Mrs hinch fans on ig. This grown ass woman has dedicated her life to being a hincher and is now crying on her stories over Baby A, obviously because her queen is upset then so is she
when first watching her stories I thought maybe she has also lost a child and that’s why it’s hit her so hard. But from what I can see she hasnt? Apologies if I’m wrong

Reactions: 7
@Therealist has really thrown a spanner in the works for me.
I was convinced that she will quit her account but this view makes sense,in that she'll disappear until the coast is clear.
I know Tattle never forgets but equally we don't seem to have any leverage sadly.
I hope your theory is right 🙏🏾
she needs to come off Instagram now. She’s a toxic influencer, never gives back and her content is so lame and forced

Reactions: 22
Screenshots of horrible messages about R, her weight and god knows what else incoming. Wouldn’t have expected anything less from her to be honest

Reactions: 28
Yeah I've seen a lot of people on my insta or Facebook who post a photo and then say so tragic...going to hug mine a little tighter tonight. Why bother even sharing it? Yes it's so sad but you're right. What's wrong with a private reflection xx
Sadly, nothing is private anymore, especially in the age of the influencer. Everyone wants to get noticed and feel important. They want to be part of things that are nothing to do with them and voice their hurt, anger, deep sorrow for likes. It’s a sorry state the world is in x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why couldn't she just post one simple condolence message?

I believe she does feel genuinely upset. It's an absolutely tragic situation.

But she is making out like they are her friends by referring to them as 'ash and saf' and she has been so extreme in all her posting that People actually think she knew baby A personally.

It doesn't sit well with me that in condolence posts she is being tagged along with the baby's poor parents. Why on earth is hinch getting tagged in them? She is no more upset than any other stranger.

Reactions: 55
I hope I’m wrong I really do but it feels like she bloody wishes it was happening to her. Bizz are behaviour.

Also there’s no way she can come back on business as usual. She’s planned this whole thing the twisted duck!
What I predict now is she won’t be back till that cc2 is here/ ready to be shown.
Then boom! No comebacks coz she’s just had a baby 🙄
Judging her on past behaviour and the loathsome individual she is - It wouldn’t be a shock if she was actually annoyed this has all happened around the imminent arrival of her CC2. So she’s had to ramp up her grief thief posts to stand out amongst others. She is everything that is wrong in this world. Despicable human being 😡

Reactions: 25
I can't believe people are posting videos of baby A from from the moment she was born. There's a 3 minute video going around on Instagram. What is wrong with people. That's really angered me 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.