Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely sick. The death of any baby is obviously so heartbreaking and my thoughts go out to any parent who suffers something so horrific but Soph’s obsession with baby A is gross. She doesn’t know them at all, it’s just all for content and engagement.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
I’ve a feeling she’ll use azaylia for another day off today.
Maybe people should start to consider why hinch invokes such strong feelings in so many people? We aren’t all just jealous cows, if someone’s receives as many “trolling” comments as she does, maybe there’s a reason?
I’m not saying people who are trolled deserve it btw, more that what she calls trolling is actually just a difference of opinion, not real trolling.

Reactions: 35
I’ve a feeling she’ll use azaylia for another day off today.
Maybe people should start to consider why hinch invokes such strong feelings in so many people? We aren’t all just jealous cows, if someone’s receives as many “trolling” comments as she does, maybe there’s a reason?
I’m not saying people who are trolled deserve it btw, more that what she calls trolling is actually just a difference of opinion, not real trolling.
Was literally away to say the same thing, it'll be another day off for her. To be honest after all this I'm done with her. She's an insufferable leech and last night's post really has taken it too far. I think I'll be blocking her because it just winds me up far too much.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I just wish people would put these sensitive situations into perspective. Would you send multiple sympathy cards to recently bereaved parents? No. Would you call them up several times in the days after stating how heartbroken the death of their child has made you? No. Would you send them multiple text messages including pictures of their precious child that you have edited? No. So why do people think it’s ok to act this way over social media?

Because they are making the death of a baby all about them. To score likes, to stroke their own egos and to attract social media engagement. The lack of respect is sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 306
Screenshot_20210426_081354.jpg

Someone will be fuming this morning if she reads the daily mail....

You can't buy class!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I have just bought Nancy birtwhistle’s book on clean and green cleaning. Amazon have also put it in a three book bundle with Grinch’s book!!! FFS!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I went to bed last night and missed the latest installment. But it was stage 1 of what I predicted she would be doing as soon as that poor baby died. I thought she would have waited until this morning for the Azalea photo but nope she went for the night shot. I’ve got it all written down in a step by step of what I believe she will be doing over the coming days. If she does the next thing as I predict I might get cocky and share it but I do think she’s reading here and playing games so I think I’ll just quietly sit on this and nod to myself that I was sadly right about things I don’t want to be right about. She really is a very warped human being. She’s been playing the long game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 126
I just wish people would put these sensitive situations into perspective. Would you send multiple sympathy cards to recently bereaved parents? No. Would you call them up several times in the days after stating how heartbroken the death of their child has made you? No. Would you send them multiple text messages including pictures of their precious child that you have edited? No. So why do people think it’s ok to act this way over social media?

Because they are making the death of a baby all about them. To score likes, to stroke their own egos and to attract social media engagement. The lack of respect is sickening.
This is such a good example of why this emotional incontinence on Instagram makes some of us so uncomfortable

I went to bed last night and missed the latest installment. But it was stage 1 of what I predicted she would be doing as soon as that poor baby died. I thought she would have waited until this morning for the Azalea photo but nope she went for the night shot. I’ve got it all written down in a step by step of what I believe she will be doing over the coming days. If she does the next thing as I predict I might get cocky and share it but I do think she’s reading here and playing games so I think I’ll just quietly sit on this and nod to myself that I was sadly right about things I don’t want to be right about. She really is a very warped human being. She’s been playing the long game here.
I really hope she doesn’t dare link the birth of her baby to Azaylia. That would be messed up

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She's a very very sick woman.
When I seen the heartbreaking news of Baby A yesterday I just knew this self centred hole would go on the way she has. She has no shame. Leave that poor family alone you horrible woman, get back to wanking your taps off.
Fukin idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 58
Wow I can’t believe she posted that on her story. I’m sorry but it looks like she’s placed a black & white photo of that poor baby girl on a tombstone at first, not a plant pot. Especially with her name on there. She’s absolutely twisted. How can she think that’s ok?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Wow I can’t believe she posted that on her story. I’m sorry but it looks like she’s placed a black & white photo of that poor baby girl on a tombstone at first, not a plant pot. Especially with her name on there. She’s absolutely twisted. How can she think that’s ok?!
I was just going to post the same. I honestly thought it was a tombstone at a glance. I hope that wasn't her intentions. She's sick, twisted cow

• Sad
Reactions: 29
HInch was in the ideal position yesterday, she’d already said she was off until today. One polite sympathy post was all that was needed. She had the upper hand on the other insta idiots who were so desperate to flog their next tat they posted within minutes of mentioning the poor child, but no she’s gone and took it too far as usual.

Reactions: 35

Morning Sofa 😜✌🏼👋🏼

Haha bloody hope she proves you right and you can share with us ! I’m invested 🥰

Just to keep it on track - Hinch is a fuckwit.

Reactions: 27
As I’ve mentioned before, we as a family have been in the same situation as the Khans. As have many many other families.
I think this grief tourism is a scourge of social media. To offer your sympathy and/or to use your platform to raise awareness of the any ‘cause’ of illness/disability/death is in my opinion fine.

I can’t however bear the fact that people such as Hinch, have been following, and publicly commenting on this child’s end of life journey.
There was never going to be a happy ending.
This little girl wasn’t going to recover and go to Disneyland.
This mawkish public outpouring of grief for a child we don’t know is just awful.
Today another child will die, and tomorrow and the day after. We can feel empathy and sorrow but they are not our children to mourn.
Baby A’s parents may or may not get some comfort from messages. They will very likely be sad and bitter that people are getting on with their lives within minutes of posting a sympathy message, including inappropriate hashtags. Hopefully they won’t read the majority.
It is a strange world we live in. An instagrammer that can create a cult following who imitate her every move.
When she doesn’t have the sense or tact, to know what is appropriate it is dangerous.
The planter headstone post was an example of a crassness I’ve never experienced.
How she can bask in such unnatural adoration is a sickness.
She needs to ask her followers to have some respect, and stop hashtagging her brands on a post about a dead child.
But. She won’t.
Any ‘fame’ is good fame in her mind.
That may well be her downfall.
I am also uncomfortable with people changing their profile pictures for one of a child they have never met, and using photographs that are not their property as she has done.
I hope today will be a day off. I can’t think what else she can do/say to make things any better or worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 171
Morning Sofa 😜✌🏼👋🏼

Haha bloody hope she proves you right and you can share with us ! I’m invested 🥰

Just to keep it on track - Hinch is a fuckwit.
In lots of ways I really hope she doesn’t prove me (and others) right. She clearly feeds from what she reads here. The fact that she has a management team who seemingly allow her to behave this way is deplorable.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.