Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of days ago one of my fb status showed in memories of my contempt for the ‘army’ for little Alfie Evan’s. You could times that by a vast sum now in regards to hinch and her ‘army’ .

Have they no common sense whatsoever? Surely there must be a glimmer deep down, 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This woman boils my blood. Posts all that about Ashley's daughter and people are asking HER if she is okay. No. She's thick as pig tit and clearly will do anything for attention. I think it's horrific how she is and quite frankly weird and obsessive. Then again, how can anyone be surprised. She literally doesn't care when STRANGERS message her saying they're proud over Ronnie and feel like he's there's. Literally ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
The way people have been acting on social media about baby A is nothing short of despicable

Using those poor parents grief to try and make themselves feel better. This person tagged Ashley and Saffiya in this post. Few people asked her to untag and the comments were deleted and the tags remained
Hinch liked it though so yano.
IMG_20210426_111944.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
bleeping grief tourists. The whole lot of them
To me (and I apologise in advance if I don’t fully explain myself. Dam stroke) these influencers, hinch in particular, see these sad events as some sort of either Munchausen by proxy kind of thing or even schadenfreude. Now I don’t mean they enjoy it or are laughing. I don’t know of another term. What I mean is they’re using it purely to gain followers, push engagement. In a way she’s wishing it was her because SHE wants the adulation, she wants to compassion and the clapping and the adoring messages. Everything always has to be turned to her. The nhs clap, the charity cheque presentation, poor Baby A’s tragic death.
As an example my mum had me and exactly 9 months later my cousin was born. My auntie (who reminds me so much of hinch) admitted the only reason she got pregnant was because she saw the presents I got, saw the attention my mum got, saw the way folk would stop the pram and pop pennies in it. What a thing to admit. You did it cos you wanted all the attention. Birth tourist
And hinch is a bleeping grief tourist. And can duck off
How spooky,I was clutching at the term Munchausen by proxy this morning,prompted by @therealists point that she somehow wishes this was her drama.
I don't think we're right about this diagnosis but we're very close.

Reactions: 27
Not to defend them as some of them are going to extremes and some are so untasteful but Baby A's grandmother set up a Facebook group at the beginning and has asked for videos and commented about how much it means to them when people do this
The Facebook page has since been deleted and both parents put out a statement saying that they don’t support, endorse or want anything to do with these Facebook pages/groups and all updates will be coming from them only. And any gifts being sent they won’t be taking. They did that after the grandmother had dropped off tons of gifts at their door and filmed it. It’s all turned into a big show for some people and clearly has caused issues. It’s so wrong the whole thing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m assuming the radio silence is either because:
1. she rightfully got a lot of tit for her post last night. Has zero time to edit montages because her thumb has broken due to excessive blocking
2. Is being induced or having an elective c section
3. Is trying to figure out a master plan of how to tell the sheep bleeping weirdos that her baby is actually 4 weeks old. Haha imagine that, “Jaymeh I never thought this far ahead - how can I make this relatable to my shoppers?!?” *stomps feet*

I like taking the piss out of her but she really is an absolute twit isn’t she. I can’t believe I ever fell for her tit.

I don’t have the words for that post last night and that GFC needs some serious help.
Welll she’s been busy following people all morning so can’t be too busy in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
There was actually hinchers on those Facebook groups selling orange wax melts made and dedicated to baby A 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
To be honest, I hadn’t heard about baby A until I saw it on Tattle. I had to google to find out more. I don’t watch much reality TV and hadn’t heard of the parents 🙁

Reactions: 13
The Facebook page has since been deleted and both parents put out a statement saying that they don’t support, endorse or want anything to do with these Facebook pages/groups and all updates will be coming from them only. And any gifts being sent they won’t be taking. They did that after the grandmother had dropped off tons of gifts at their door and filmed it. It’s all turned into a big show for some people and clearly has caused issues. It’s so wrong the whole thing
Oh wow, I had no idea! Oh that's really awful 😔

Reactions: 2
One can only guess while Hinch's two brain cells were fighting it out for third place, the empty space left in control thought that tombstone post was appropriate :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I just wish people would put these sensitive situations into perspective. Would you send multiple sympathy cards to recently bereaved parents? No. Would you call them up several times in the days after stating how heartbroken the death of their child has made you? No. Would you send them multiple text messages including pictures of their precious child that you have edited? No. So why do people think it’s ok to act this way over social media?

Because they are making the death of a baby all about them. To score likes, to stroke their own egos and to attract social media engagement. The lack of respect is sickening.
As I had mentioned in the last thread, sadly that's the parents fault its not as if the parents made her journey private and people were grief touring to find out more and interference from everyone for attention was taking place, as I'd said before palliative nurses were absolutely fuming at how the parents handled her care and end of life care making it a circus, the parties,dancing the whole spectacle of it, sadly and unfortunately the parents made it this spectacle which bred everyone else to make it that way and chance recognition through Instagram, the parents documented her entire existence on solely and entirely Instagram despite their grief, its from their own hands sadly. Have a look at my longer comment on the last thread I really wish I could be one of those 'leave the parents alone you sick clout seeking vultures' the issue is, the parents were to blame for these people being that way in how the handled and displayed everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I don’t think gleam will do anything but I emailed them anyway. Didn’t know we weren’t meant too but I’ve seen posts before saying they had emailed gleam. I’m sorry if I got it wrong.

she gets away with everything.
I think a rule of Tattle is not to message Madam Hinch herself and then post screenshot of said convos -as that could come across as Trolling and would play right into her hands. She wants people to believe that everyone on Tattle are trolls so don't give her any satisfaction!

You do however, have every right as a consumer to email Gleam if you're not happy with something one of their clients has done.
The same goes for P&G -I know people have messaged to make them aware of things their "brand ambassadors" have done.

Reactions: 14
As I had mentioned in the last thread, sadly that's the parents fault its not as if the parents made her journey private and people were grief touring to find out more and interference from everyone for attention was taking place, as I'd said before palliative nurses were absolutely fuming at how the parents handled her care and end of life care making it a circus, the parties,dancing the whole spectacle of it, sadly and unfortunately the parents made it this spectacle which bred everyone else to make it that way and chance recognition through Instagram, the parents documented her entire existence on solely and entirely Instagram despite their grief, its from their own hands sadly. Have a look at my longer comment on the last thread I really wish I could be one of those 'leave the parents alone you sick clout seeking vultures' the issue is, the parents were to blame for these people being that way in how the handled and displayed everything.
You are being incredibly judgemental.

Reactions: 17
You are being incredibly judgemental.
I have to agree. I think that’s enough talk about baby A and her parents now. Everyone deals with things differently and I don’t think we have the right to judge them on how they’ve chosen to spend her last moments.

Reactions: 29
I have to agree. I think that’s enough talk about baby A and her parents now. Everyone deals with things differently and I don’t think we have the right to judge them on how they’ve chosen to spend her last moments.
The point is everyone is going on about grief tourists and the impact of it, but we have to ask how and why people felt the need to and replying to the comment,I agree we need to leave it, but everyone is still talking about hinch and her response to this so why am I any different?I'm getting to the root of the issue instead of just berating hinch I'm asking as the person I replied to is why her and many others feel the need to use it as a clout chaser and the root problem is what I mentioned. But I agree we should leave it, then everyone else should be asked to stop berating hinch and her response if we all need to stop talking about Baby A or the tragedy. wouldn't you agree?

Reactions: 10
All,

If you want to talk about Mrs Hinch's followers please say it generically and don't highlight any individual accounts nore ask for account names.

We can't keep up with them all and it encourages all the "omg look what I found" new members that come here every day looking to promote their own accounts

Thanks!

Reactions: 12
The point is everyone is going on about grief tourists and the impact of it, but we have to ask how and why people felt the need to and replying to the comment,I agree we need to leave it, but everyone is still talking about hinch and her response to this so why am I any different?I'm getting to the root of the issue instead of just berating hinch I'm asking as the person I replied to is why her and many others feel the need to use it as a clout chaser and the root problem is what I mentioned. But I agree we should leave it, then everyone else should be asked to stop berating hinch and her response if we all need to stop talking about Baby A or the tragedy. wouldn't you agree?
Because you are saying its Baby A's parents fault.

It isn't their fault. None of it is. This is how they decided to show their journey. There isn't a right or wrong way to deal with cancer and death. Just because you think you wouldn't do it that way doesn't mean it is wrong. Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it is wrong

Reactions: 19
I think the root of the issue is you give people an inch, they take a mile sort of thing. All of these huge events, the plane flying over the house etc, it was all arranged by these grief tourists. The family accepted and engaged in most of these events which of course most of us don’t agree with but I don’t think we have the right to say it’s all in their own hands. People have jumped on the bandwagon and continued to do so until the point were at now and people like Hinch don’t help. I think that’s why people on here are so pissed at her because she knows it could be toned down a bit she could have more respect for the situation. I just don’t think it’s fair to say it’s the parents fault it’s got this huge. They weren’t even showing her face towards the end they obviously had so much respect for their child

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You cannot tell a grieving family that they are dealing with the illness and death of their baby the wrong way. The difference is that her parents are entitled to share what they want. It's their way if processing this obviously. And after sharing a certain amount to begin with, I'm sure they felt they had to continue with that as so many people wanted updates etc. These grief tourists, like Hinch though, have nothing to do with this family, do not know them and never met the little girl. They are simply using it for content, sympathy and overall - likes, endorsements and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.