Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ‘feel sorry for me’ sort of story will we get this morning?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
In lots of ways I really hope she doesn’t prove me (and others) right. She clearly feeds from what she reads here. The fact that she has a management team who seemingly allow her to behave this way is deplorable.
I do look forward to your predictions haha.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling we won't see her again until the new moneymaker makes their appearance.

Reactions: 47
I went right back to the start yesterday and read through Mrs Hinch#1 and everyone had her sussed.
I'm afraid we are flogging the proverbial horse.
She has slowly morphed into the new version of Sophie(albeit a vile one)without her followers batting an eyelid,her old methods and misdemeanours ignored or forgotten.
I'm with @Hinchessouschef,we are heading to the grand finale.Hinch has been playing with Tattle particularly since she lost control way back when her plans were thwarted to involve her whole family on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Yes it’s incredibly sad, my heart breaks for the family of that little baby and every other person in the world that has to go through such pain.
she and many others are perfectly summed up by the term “grief tourist”
What’s wrong with some private quiet reflection?

I hope this post doesn’t come across in a way to anyone that may find it offensive, that is not my intention. I’ve just seen so many comments, posts and photographs. It’s disingenuous, and leaves me with a bad taste. It’s lost all that’s it’s about, then, there’s bleeping sopha, posting that photograph? It probably wasn’t her intention to be so distasteful. But duck me, where are her management.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I can't stang that Grief Thief... Using a child to talk about YOU and how sad YOU are.. Sick

DO you think she planned her induction today because of SS clothes release?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went right back to the start yesterday and read through Mrs Hinch#1 and everyone had her sussed.
I'm afraid we are flogging the proverbial horse.
She has slowly morphed into the new version of Sophie(albeit a vile one)without her followers batting an eyelid,her old methods and misdemeanours ignored or forgotten.
I'm with @Hinchessouschef,we are heading to the grand finale.Hinch has been playing with Tattle particularly since she lost control way back when her plans were thwarted to involve her whole family on insta.
I think I’m going to go back to the beginning and take a look also....I joined tattle around the #100 thread mark and even now I’m astounded how in plain sight her duck ups are and consistent lies were!! They’ve progressively got worse over time and after last nights debacle surely we are in the downward spiral now? It’s like a daily occurrence ffs!!

Reactions: 27
Yes it’s incredibly sad, my heart breaks for the family of that little baby and every other person in the world that has to go through such pain.

I hope this post doesn’t come across in a way to anyone that may find it offensive, that is not my intention. I’ve just seen so many comments, posts and photographs. It’s disingenuous, and leaves me with a bad taste. It’s lost all that’s it’s about, then, there’s bleeping sopha, posting that photograph? It probably wasn’t her intention to be so distasteful. But duck me, where are her management.
There's nothing to be gained by these fucktards in
"Private quiet reflection".

• Heart
Reactions: 22

You've summed it up perfectly.

It should have been about quiet reflection.

Hinch is an abomination in the way that she has conducted herself. She should be throughly ashamed but she doesn't have the brain capacity to even realise how what she did was in bad taste and why.

Reactions: 28
What’s wrong with a simple “Thinking of you” message? All of these people are just using a desperately sad situation to gain attention for themselves. It really does leave a bad taste

Reactions: 37
I hope I’m wrong I really do but it feels like she bloody wishes it was happening to her. Bizz are behaviour.

Also there’s no way she can come back on business as usual. She’s planned this whole thing the twisted duck!
What I predict now is she won’t be back till that cc2 is here/ ready to be shown.
Then boom! No comebacks coz she’s just had a baby 🙄

Reactions: 28
My son works at tiger and I warned him about her haul, on Saturday they sold out of the veg bag things and on Sunday had lids of people in for the jars, fuming that they had run out. He said they were all ‘proper specimens’

• Haha
Reactions: 97
What the hell is that woman on! How can someone be so vile and disrespectful at the death of a baby that you make it all about yourself. Vile vile vile witch.
What has she done??

I'm so late...I've only just seen the plagiarism of that American scholar and I'm utterly disgusted she didn't credit the original author! She's awful nightmare of a woman

Reactions: 9
I’ve a feeling she’ll use azaylia for another day off today.
Maybe people should start to consider why hinch invokes such strong feelings in so many people? We aren’t all just jealous cows, if someone’s receives as many “trolling” comments as she does, maybe there’s a reason?
I’m not saying people who are trolled deserve it btw, more that what she calls trolling is actually just a difference of opinion, not real trolling.
it wouldn’t surprise me if she stories herself out watering her prized plant, or some sort of photo of it in full bloom. Hopefully she will leave it now, but literally nothing with her surprises me anymore. It’s embarrassing, and if her family havnt had a word with her about it they’re just as bad. Hopefully she moves onto something else to make a fool of herself over and at some point people start realising.....

Reactions: 10
@Therealist has really thrown a spanner in the works for me.
I was convinced that she will quit her account but this view makes sense,in that she'll disappear until the coast is clear.
I know Tattle never forgets but equally we don't seem to have any leverage sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her behaviour was all so predictable. I think she feels as though by donating to the GFM, she has somehow ‘earned’ the right to go the extra mile on her comments especially on this final, tragic outcome. The donation was very kind but like the ongoing comments as baby A’s condition worsened, I think it should all have been done privately. At least that would stop the Hinchers congratulating her for being so thoughtful, generous and always having the right words #hinchyourselfhappymyarse

• Sad
Reactions: 38
As I’ve mentioned before, we as a family have been in the same situation as the Khans. As have many many other families.
I think this grief tourism is a scourge of social media. To offer your sympathy and/or to use your platform to raise awareness of the any ‘cause’ of illness/disability/death is in my opinion fine.

I can’t however bear the fact that people such as Hinch, have been following, and publicly commenting on this child’s end of life journey.
There was never going to be a happy ending.
This little girl wasn’t going to recover and go to Disneyland.
This mawkish public outpouring of grief for a child we don’t know is just awful.
Today another child will die, and tomorrow and the day after. We can feel empathy and sorrow but they are not our children to mourn.
Baby A’s parents may or may not get some comfort from messages. They will very likely be sad and bitter that people are getting on with their lives within minutes of posting a sympathy message, including inappropriate hashtags. Hopefully they won’t read the majority.
It is a strange world we live in. An instagrammer that can create a cult following who imitate her every move.
When she doesn’t have the sense or tact, to know what is appropriate it is dangerous.
The planter headstone post was an example of a crassness I’ve never experienced.
How she can bask in such unnatural adoration is a sickness.
She needs to ask her followers to have some respect, and stop hashtagging her brands on a post about a dead child.
But. She won’t.
Any ‘fame’ is good fame in her mind.
That may well be her downfall.
I am also uncomfortable with people changing their profile pictures for one of a child they have never met, and using photographs that are not their property as she has done.
I hope today will be a day off. I can’t think what else she can do/say to make things any better or worse.
[/QUO
She is fuxking unreal, people get irate over sopha they need to look at her and what sopha and Stacey have created....I can’t believe these people actually exist!
It’s a like the sheep have all been brainwashed and are in a cult

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail, I'm just flicking through her "hinch hauls" stories. I've never realised how much tit she buys. Do people actually buy all these different sprays/cleaners/disinfectants? And then the cloths/sponges/random crap? She reminds me of my 12 year old when she goes shopping with her mate and brings loads of shite home.

Under my sink I literally have:
1 washing up liquid (hot soapy water)
1 bleach (toilets/diluted for other cleaning)
1 dishwasher tablets
1 washing powder
1 vinegar (diluted for glass/windows)

AB-SO-LUTELY bizzare.

Reactions: 33
I went to bed last night and missed the latest installment. But it was stage 1 of what I predicted she would be doing as soon as that poor baby died. I thought she would have waited until this morning for the Azalea photo but nope she went for the night shot. I’ve got it all written down in a step by step of what I believe she will be doing over the coming days. If she does the next thing as I predict I might get cocky and share it but I do think she’s reading here and playing games so I think I’ll just quietly sit on this and nod to myself that I was sadly right about things I don’t want to be right about. She really is a very warped human being. She’s been playing the long game here.
She’s so warped. I think she’s completely lost sight of reality. She thinks she’s “playing with tattle” but the reality, none of us actually care, we’re not that invested in her life, we just like being right and getting a bingo when she fucks up and we call her out on her lies. She’s deranged. The truth is, the Hinch army are the biggest trolls out there and she’s cultivated that culture. Her brain isn’t wired correctly. She’s so focussed on proving is wrong, that she completely fucks up. That post about baby A on a flower pot was in such poor taste. If she’d ever lost anyone close to her, she would know this and know how it might feel to see something like that. But she’s so desperate for engagement and likes, she just posts the first tit thing that enters her head. She’s a grief vulture. I hope one day, when she’s grown up a bit, she looks back on some of the things she did and takes a long hard look at herself in the mirror and the actions she took. She could have used her platform for good, but only used it for gain. Such a waste of an opportunity. She’s a complete Fucktard

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.