Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what headline ! She loves her
I find this sad in a way. He was obviously good at his job. Colleagues looked to him. And now his balls are in Hinchys stringy Pringles tub and he can’t even have his pants in his own drawer
I actually think it’s j who runs the show. He may come across like a dimwit but his LinkedIn tells a very different story. I think he has planned Mrs hinch for a long time

Reactions: 15
I’m more interested in the profile connected to his; Sophie Barker!!
I can help you here - this is 'poor little Sophie' who bumbles about the place, pretending to be silly old Soph!
Yeah, right! I don't know when she last updated her profile but she is VERY slim in her profile picture - wearing either shorts or a very short skirt - so after she's lost weight. Or before.
Someone mentioned her working in Childcare but I think they're confused, she wasn't working with children as you'll see from the second job listed here.
(Hope it's OK to post this here)

• Sophie Barker
  • Business Consultant Team Manager at Totaljobs Group
Experience
  • Company NameTotaljobs Group
    Total Duration7 yrs 9 mos
    • TitleBusiness Consultant Team Manager
      Dates EmployedJun 2014 – Present
      Employment Duration6 yrs
    • TitleOnline Account Manager
      Dates EmployedSep 2012 – Jun 2014
      Employment Duration1 yr 10 mos

Responsibilities;
      - Need finding and providing online recruitment solutions to recruitment consultancies aswell as direct employers
      - Proactively lead sourcing and developing new business
      - Account management, building and maintaining relationships with client base to ensure high customer retention, up selling and repeat business
      - Presenting proposals via email, telephone and face to face presentations
      - Negotiating/ objection handling
      - Pipeline Management
      - Administration
      - Meeting and exceeding monthly revenue targets

There are thousands of job sites in the UK, but none have attracted a larger or more diverse audience than totaljobs.com over recent years.
      Here are a few facts:
      -Hitwise awarded totaljobs.com the Number 1 most visited commercial recruitment website for the past 3 years running
      -On average totaljobs.com has had more share of visits from online jobseekers than Monster, Reed.co.uk and Jobsite over the last 3 years (Hitwise)
      -Totaljobs.com provides the most efficient and effective recruitment solution in the UK.
      -Totaljobs.com has more loyal jobseekers compared to any other UK competitor. When looking at all the jobseekers who visit TotalJobs, and competitors in one month, more jobseekers ONLY visit totaljobs.com compared to competitors
      -A happy audience -- 85% of our jobseekers -- leave our site happy, and a whopping 75% would recommend us to a friend.
      -Totaljobs.com is the only UK recruitment website that commits to publishing monthly traffic and response ABCe audits.
      -A dedicated regional sales team, with 7 offices across the UK, is ready to give you expert advice no matter where you're located.see less

• Learner & Employer Engagement Manager
    Company Name
    Lota Training
    Dates EmployedApr 2010 – Sep 2012
    Employment Duration2 yrs 6 mos

Responsibilities;
    - Managing telesales team to ensure all monthly revenue targets are reached
    - Business managing child care assessors to ensure timely completions / progressions
    - Conducting 1:1's / appraisals with all team members
    - Producing weekly reports listing all potential OOF, progressions and completions
    - Arranging IV and EV visits for child care sector
    - Monitoring monthly ILP's and learning evidence
    - Tracking and securing timely completions and progressions
    - Inputting to and reporting from PICS on a daily basis
    - Collating EDRS numbers for all learners
    - Arranging and attending all course standardisation meetings
    - Interviewing and screening learners for course eligibility
    - Planning and conducting A2A, APP, AAP, E2E learning programme
    - Arranging and booking learner sign up dates
    - Building and maintaining client base
    - Weekly employer visits
    - Posting all live apprenticeship vacancies via NAS
    - Securing and arranging ECC funding for individual learners
    - Monitoring 16-18, 19-24 and 25+ funding
    - Producing monthly occupancy reports for all assessors across a variety of sectors…see more

• Sales Account Manager
    Company Name
    Global Communications Solutions LtdDates EmployedFeb 2008 – Apr 2010
    Employment Duration2 yrs 3 mos

• Sales Account Executive
    Company Name
    118 Trades - Ifinda Business
    Dates EmployedJan 2007 – Feb 2008
    Employment Duration1 yr 2 mos

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I get an ill feeling about her husband something doesn't sit right with me, all his well meaning little messages are always over the top and feel very 'part of the brand'. I don't trust what I see of him at all 😐 what's the saying 'the best relationships aren't on social media' or something like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
They are probably raking in more money flogging eBay swipe up crap than he could ever earn in his legit job
Oh aye definitely. I just found it a bit sad. Typical Essex lad with his oi oi attitude. Greased hair. But it does look like he was good at his old job. Now they’re playing couple cards, cooking snot eggs and he’s looking for his dignity in 1 of her bleeping death urns
Oh and that sounds personal. A friend has turned on her I think. But I hate these cryptic messages. “Inbox me hun. 2 menee scrubs on ere babez. Just me and da kidzzz from now on”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok im not her biggest fan and i doubt anyone has called social services etc but i do feel a bit sad for her......dont hate me
I guess its not nice getting slated over everything 😑
Vestlife saying that i think it must be something shes done for someone and they have sold something on her

Reactions: 12
Are there any “little businesses” that she has plugged recently that may have gone behind her back and shared some messages?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When she goes mental this thread goes mental. It is insane. We need to stay calm guyz. The tea is brewing. I think it is about the poster on here a few weeks back. They shared a fag while she was pregnant so she claimed. Can’t be that hard for Soph to figure out who that is.
Ooooh where on this thread? X

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that a new garden furniture set they are sitting on when giving Ron his slop for tea? Has she been hiding that all along!

Reactions: 2
There’s no need for anyone to call social services. It’s a ridiculous claim I’m not sure where it came from. She loves that baby to an alarming extent and he’s treated like a king. Sorry prince. Fat doggy dogg is the king.

Ooooh where on this thread? X
It was a few weeks back or maybe days. Time makes no sense when it comes to Hinch on here. Days feel like hours and hours feel like days. Search for “Uncle Dave” in search bar you will be able to find the person if her posts are still up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From the way she worded that post on her stories, it comes across as though it's more personal. If it was something that was said on here she would have said something about trolls like she normally would!

J rarely posts, even when it comes to trolls. So to have her knight in a shiny vest come to her saviour must mean it's a bit closer to home

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.