Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a strange choice of figurative language she’s gone for. Bowing, saluting. The connotations of those language choices would conventionally be “respect, subservience, obedience, duty”. However the tone with which Hinch writes alters the effects of that language and it comes across as insincere. It’s hyperbolic - ott. Exaggeration makes you disbelieve someone often. So her hyperbolic bowing and saluting is cliche and therefore insincere. It actually grossly comes across as almost comical. Perhaps because all to often these are words used sarcastically. Either way the use of them isn’t appropriate.
This rang a bell for me, so I did a quick bit of reading - check out "histrionic personality disorder" on wikipedia - it has a list of traits that are pretty familiar to us tattlers. Check it out when you have a minute, it's interesting.

Reactions: 13
I also find it extremely strange how as hard as it is for baby A’s parents, they were as upbeat & as positive as they could be throughout, even when they announced baby A’s death. I watched Ashley’s story & thought wow, you are being so strong & positive for your daughter even though i know inside they are going through hell. Such strong parents. Hinch has done nothing but continuously post to gain sympathy. She has not posted about any charities or such. I really am disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm absolutely fuming. She's only posting so much about it to gain followers from Ashley and Saffiya and hope that she can make friends with this family that are going through this so she can gain some fame for it. Her mate ss is just as bad, posting a message gushing about a good deed she did whilst banging on about this poor baby girl and her family. I actually think their friendship is real now. It has to be. They are both as bad as each other. Both narcissistic creatures.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe I am reading comments on social media (and one even on the SS thread), where people think Sophie actually knows and is friends with the Cain family. That is how misleading and over the top her posts are. It is honestly disgusting, and I’m actually a bit lost for words. I know many thought her initial post was respectful but I felt it was flowery and theatrical with the I will bow down to you now and forever and was more for her fans. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if behind the scenes, she trying to arrange a meet up with them in the future. I am incredibly sad for Ashley and Saffiya and the thought that springs to mind is “there but for the grace of god go i”. I just feel they need to be left alone. All the grief vampires have turned a terribly sad situation into a vulgar, dirty, attention seeking, who can publicly cry the loudest publicity stunt. I hate that I’m even thinking/writing that when we are talking about the death of a baby 😔😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What the hell is that woman on! How can someone be so vile and disrespectful at the death of a baby that you make it all about yourself. Vile vile vile witch.
She’s absolutely disgusting. Last 4 stories all about that poor baby. The stuff she will use for content and to get her sheep to up her engagement. Absolutely disgusted in her.

Reactions: 11
None of them are real people. These instagrammers are all characters created for fame and they don't care what lengths they go to to get it.

• Sad
I don’t think gleam will do anything but I emailed them anyway. Didn’t know we weren’t meant too but I’ve seen posts before saying they had emailed gleam. I’m sorry if I got it wrong.

she gets away with everything.
I emailed gleam a week or so ago after she'd posted on her stories putting unstoppables in her drawers. I asked gleam if they advocated her promoting doing that when it's completely dangerous with toddlers around who might think they're sweets and eat them. They replied and basically fobbed it off saying it's a great idea as long as they're out of reach of children. The point was they weren't!
Why does she get away with It?!
I honestly think if enough people made complaints about her they'd have to take it more seriously

• Angry
Reactions: 26
This rang a bell for me, so I did a quick bit of reading - check out "histrionic personality disorder" on wikipedia - it has a list of traits that are pretty familiar to us tattlers. Check it out when you have a minute, it's interesting.
Totally agreed and bi polar has been mentioned in the past aswell

Reactions: 4
Why oh WHY has someone used baby A’s hashtags on a cleaning post? Okay she’s during orange things but come on man get some respect guys

Here it comes,her get out of the tit show I have created free card.
She will reassess her life,cherise every moment blah blah blah.
She won't have to tie up any loose ends or show Ron's development anymore.
What will Sophie do next?...I'm not sure,however,It won't be too long before we find out.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
You know what I think Gleam encourage both hinch and ss....they know who is the smarter if the two and ss will be worded better but I genuinely think for them it’s all a numbers game and as sick as we all know it is Gleam are pure greed and thinking purely of 💰
Any publicity is good

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The Facebook page has since been deleted and both parents put out a statement saying that they don’t support, endorse or want anything to do with these Facebook pages/groups and all updates will be coming from them only. And any gifts being sent they won’t be taking. They did that after the grandmother had dropped off tons of gifts at their door and filmed it. It’s all turned into a big show for some people and clearly has caused issues. It’s so wrong the whole thing
They actually put out that message about Facebook before the grandmother and auntie went round to their house, put all the gifts on in front of their door, rang the bell and didn’t say anything when someone answered the intercom, then she walked off smirking while someone in the background said “they’ve dragged all us into it now”. Then she uploaded it to Facebook putting their address all over it in the process as she didn’t hide their number. It was quite frankly, disgusting! Loads of people went off on how disrespectful it was and she removed the video not long after. She did it because Ashley said they’d not received any gifts people have sent, but the grandmother said they were refused. So she did it as a “see, duck you, I’ve tried to deliver the gifts and they don’t want them, so stop calling me a scammer” but the fact is, she shouldn’t have been accepting gifts for them in the first place, or have created the page that they didn’t want or ask for. All the page was were people shilling their crap to make money off someone else’s dying baby and people acting like it was their child.

Anyway back to Hinch, I’m disgusted that she’s put up yet ANOTHER story about baby A and is using someone else’s dead child for attention. She’s a bleeping grief thief and she needs to get off social media and stop being a bleep!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What happened to her keeping her page positive 🤔

Remember during the first lockdown, she never mentioned it or covid at all.
The closest she got was saying ‘with everything that’s going on’ .

127 THOUSAND Deaths Soph!

127 THOUSAND Families Soph

Not a bleeping mention from you!

But when its time to jump on a bandwagon, keeping your page positive goes out the window doesnt it Soph!

Remember BLM? You got a few weeks content out of that didnt you!

I dread to think how you’ll use your newborn to keep mentioning baby A

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.