Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to give it a rest. The way she’s going on you would think she knew the parents/baby extremely well. Total grief vampire. It’s honestly sickening.

Reactions: 22
Ohhh what’s that I missed it! Can’t keep up these days
So if you look at her gridpost. She wrote a paragraph about how she is sick of people commenting on Ronnie's development. She said something along the lines of "comparison is the theif of joy....children develop at different stages...all children are a blessing....please stop commenting on Ronnie etc etc..." well it turns out she copied a quote from an American psychologist who had wrote an article online. The psychologist was so polite and nice...and simply asked Hinch to reference her...as it is her words...not Hinch's. And because hunch wrote it on her post of course all the magazines were praising Hinch for saying such profound things. Anyway Hinch DIDN'T credit the original author AT ALL...after about 5 days age eventually edited the post to say people can read more about child development online and redirected people to the article...if they are interested. But she's a vile, selfish and uncaring narcissist who can't give credit where credit is due. You get chucked out of uni for plagiarism lol. It's an offence haha. She's UNREAL.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Hi all,

I think it's best to say no more talk of the tragedy. It's all been said and some posts here are coming across equally disrespectful and crass. Even if she keeps talking about it I think it's best we ignore it.

Thanks for all the reports and always hit report if you're concerned with a post rather than replying to it

Reactions: 80
The way she is acting and portraying herself around this is actually gross. I don’t feel a word of that is genuine. Even the language she uses is strange for her. She’s trying to shoe horn into the family’s grief which has NOTHING to do with her.

‘I am angry at how naive I was to assume that the world wasn’t this cruel’ I HATE this sentence. Sounds like some over dramatic twaddle you’d find in your teenage diary.

She’s a grown woman- surely she’s seen signs of cruelty before?? How about the last year even with the GLOBAL PANDEMIC with countless lost?? Ongoing war, genocide, famine, drought, homeless issues?

She just did a bleeping quiz for a kids charity. None of the issues faced by the kids helped by them cruel enough for her? Did they not get the hand wring-o-meter up to full power?

No, she can use the life and death of this poor baby to gather clout,recognition and followers. She is absolutely disgusting and I hope she wakens up soon and has a real hard look at herself and what she has become.

Reactions: 20
I emailed gleam a week or so ago after she'd posted on her stories putting unstoppables in her drawers. I asked gleam if they advocated her promoting doing that when it's completely dangerous with toddlers around who might think they're sweets and eat them. They replied and basically fobbed it off saying it's a great idea as long as they're out of reach of children. The point was they weren't!
Why does she get away with It?!
I honestly think if enough people made complaints about her they'd have to take it more seriously
I emailed joyofclean (p&g) the exact same thing and got the same reply.

I replied saying she wasnt showing them out of reach of children though, quite the opposite , and they havent replied

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
In her latest story, I notice she's using the 'Echo Effect' another technique she may have picked up from her days work in sales

Reactions: 2
What the hell is that woman on! How can someone be so vile and disrespectful at the death of a baby that you make it all about yourself. Vile vile vile witch.
She has just reposted ashleys post..shes realli annoying me.

I emailed joyofclean (p&g) the exact same thing and got the same reply.

I replied saying she wasnt showing them out of reach of children though, quite the opposite , and they havent replied
Have you seen her status. She has literally just reposted ashleys status and made it all about herself.

Reactions: 3
She really has outdone herself this time, actually made my stomach turn reading some of them comments, not only the ones she put up but also her ‘hinch army’. Sophie if you are reading this. You really are a completely vile individual!

Reactions: 11
Way too much missed but saw the stories.

One post was enough to show support.
You can of course be affected by something like this but you don't need to go on and on about it on social media.
People using it for their own gain is just awful.

Plus for every one cause that gets noticed there's hundreds more struggling to get seen. If you're affected so badly why not try and do good by sharing more stories and using your following to possibly get donations or make other causes known.

PS her followers are nuts

Reactions: 12
The way she is acting and portraying herself around this is actually gross. I don’t feel a word of that is genuine. Even the language she uses is strange for her. She’s trying to shoe horn into the family’s grief which has NOTHING to do with her.

‘I am angry at how naive I was to assume that the world wasn’t this cruel’ I HATE this sentence. Sounds like some over dramatic twaddle you’d find in your teenage diary.

She’s a grown woman- surely she’s seen signs of cruelty before?? How about the last year even with the GLOBAL PANDEMIC with countless lost?? Ongoing war, genocide, famine, drought, homeless issues?

She just did a bleeping quiz for a kids charity. None of the issues faced by the kids helped by them cruel enough for her? Did they not get the hand wring-o-meter up to full power?

No, she can use the life and death of this poor baby to gather clout,recognition and followers. She is absolutely disgusting and I hope she wakens up soon and has a real hard look at herself and what she has become.
Agree. Of course she knows the world can be that cruel. Who does she expect to believe this?! Her fans clearly. She behaves like a teenager.

Reactions: 5
They actually put out that message about Facebook before the grandmother and auntie went round to their house, put all the gifts on in front of their door, rang the bell and didn’t say anything when someone answered the intercom, then she walked off smirking while someone in the background said “they’ve dragged all us into it now”. Then she uploaded it to Facebook putting their address all over it in the process as she didn’t hide their number. It was quite frankly, disgusting! Loads of people went off on how disrespectful it was and she removed the video not long after. She did it because Ashley said they’d not received any gifts people have sent, but the grandmother said they were refused. So she did it as a “see, duck you, I’ve tried to deliver the gifts and they don’t want them, so stop calling me a scammer” but the fact is, she shouldn’t have been accepting gifts for them in the first place, or have created the page that they didn’t want or ask for. All the page was were people shilling their crap to make money off someone else’s dying baby and people acting like it was their child.

Anyway back to Hinch, I’m disgusted that she’s put up yet ANOTHER story about baby A and is using someone else’s dead child for attention. She’s a bleeping grief thief and she needs to get off social media and stop being a bleep!
I dipped into the Facebook page once or twice and the whole thing made me feel so uncomfortable. From the horrendous edits to people trying to sell anything orange in Baby A's name. There seemed to be so many people invested in a really unhealthy way and so many people just in complete denial about the reality of childhood leukaemia. As if posting enough orange hearts was going to make it all better. Social media can be such an amazing place and has made some great things happen, but it's also a cesspit of grief tourists and people trying to make a buck from someone else's tragedy. It's sick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You know.. I'm getting really bleeping irritated with her. Stop doing stories now. bleeping leave them alone.. Commenting on everything possible, pulling every ounce of "oh Sophie you're words are lovely" out of someone elses grief. But i tell you what Sophie, the fact THIS has made you look at life differently is bleeping sad and a bit confusing. This happens everyday. It happened to hundreds of kids today. There's a unimaginable number of families going through this right now. Maybe if you used your platform for the good it could be you could raise awareness and share more stories of children, not even children just people in general. But ofcourse you wouldn't. I'm heartbroken for them, she was such a sweet baby girl and i followed them from day ONE. The day Ashley shared what was happening but they aren't the only family going through this so stop acting like they are.
How you've made a death of a child about yourself is bleeping atrocious.

Reactions: 16
Way too much missed but saw the stories.

One post was enough to show support.
You can of course be affected by something like this but you don't need to go on and on about it on social media.
People using it for their own gain is just awful.

Plus for every one cause that gets noticed there's hundreds more struggling to get seen. If you're affected so badly why not try and do good by sharing more stories and using your following to possibly get donations or make other causes known.

PS her followers are nuts
Because she doesn't care deep down. It's a way of attention seeking she might not even realise, getting drawn into someone else's grief like this because you know your situation is ok, you can wallow in this grief and situation by proxy and enjoy the sadness because it isn't actually your life. Like watching a terribly sad film. I am not saying she doesn't feel sadness about it but the way she carries on is about her. She just doesn't see it. Probably not expressing myself that well but attention seeking is inate in everything she does.

Reactions: 9
The fact she has shortened their names annoys me more than it should
I think it’s some kind of tactic to give the illusion of closeness, even when she was on Claudia winklemans radio show she started calling her Claude! Ffs! She might not want to be refered to a French male

not saying all French men are called Claude but you know what I mean 😂
She gets too overfamiliar & its weird

Reactions: 20
Another account who constantly blows smoke up her arse (really REALLY irrationally irritates me) has actually tagged her in a post about Azalea! I mean COME ON FFS!!!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s some kind of tactic to give the illusion of closeness, even when she was on Claudia winklemans radio show she started calling her Claude! Ffs! She might not want to be refered to a French male

not saying all French men are called Claude but you know what I mean 😂
She gets too overfamiliar & its weird
I did wonder if they had replied to her via DM and maybe signed with shortened names. But I do agree the shortening is a way of trying to show how popular she is and 'in' with them.

Reactions: 7
what is the echo effect x
Never heard of it so g00gled it.
Seems to be this.
Call it the echo effect. What you send out can come back as real-time statistical data you can use to improve your marketing results.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.