Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the mod comment. Baby a, ash and saf should stop being mentioned now it’s not right IMO to mention them on here. We all have our own opinions on what grinch I mean hinch is doing re her stories

Reactions: 35
I think it’s some kind of tactic to give the illusion of closeness, even when she was on Claudia winklemans radio show she started calling her Claude! Ffs! She might not want to be refered to a French male

not saying all French men are called Claude but you know what I mean 😂
She gets too overfamiliar & its weird
Having grown up in France I can confirm that lots of French men are called Claude, or Jean-Claude, though 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
what is the echo effect x
This theory of echo effect holds that because "a particular linguistic representation activates the same representation in the listeners' mind," people unconsciously imitate others' verbal pattern in order to achieve the evolutionarily ingrained adaptive goal of building rapport and affiliation (Kulesza et al. 2014) .

Reactions: 9
This theory of echo effect holds that because "a particular linguistic representation activates the same representation in the listeners' mind," people unconsciously imitate others' verbal pattern in order to achieve the evolutionarily ingrained adaptive goal of building rapport and affiliation (Kulesza et al. 2014) .
think i know what you mean in a general way so how as Hinch been doing this, just curious x

Reactions: 2
Thing is she hasn’t known “Ash & saff” for 5 minutes 🤔 I felt bad for my post in the last thread saying hope she just puts a heart ❤ like everyone else and not some utter drivel, but she has excelled herself as always by keep putting stuff up 😡 it’s the shortening of their names and the personal stuff that annoys me. She does not know these people or ever met them, what’s with the I bow to you & I salute you huh 🤔??? Is she copying and pasting this tit. As for being naive does this woman wear rose tinted bloody blinkers to not see what’s going on in the world every day !!!!

Reactions: 10
does she ever just not know when to keep her mouth shut or rather fingers away from her bleeping phone? The way she is making out she is heartbroken is disgusting and tagging and sharing an innocent family like she knows them properly is insulting to them and their grief.

leave that poor family alone to grieve and stop piggy backing on them trying to be ‘current’

no Sophie, just no.

that poor girl and their family, deserve to grieve in peace, give them their privacy you stupid girl.
She boils my piss!!!
Exactly. Their world has fallen apart. I cannot imagine the depth of their pain and I feel for them. Is she going to post every day this week and tag them? To feel important? These two parents are living every parent's worst nightmare. Just leave them be, you have made your point. I don't think she can understand this though. It's really quite interesting from a psychological point of view.

Reactions: 8
think i know what you mean in a general way so how as Hinch been doing this, just curious x
If you take a look at her last story, Ashley has captioned a photo saying "My heart is shattered" she then uses these words in her text (hope that makes sense)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Exactly. Their world has fallen apart. I cannot imagine the depth of their pain and I feel for them. Is she going to post every day this week and tag them? To feel important? These two parents are living every parent's worst nightmare. Just leave them be, you have made your point. I don't think she can understand this though. It's really quite interesting from a psychological point of view.
She’s fascinating from a psychological point of view! I find it all so interesting!

This would be a great thing to do. Has she really not done this yet??
Course not. There is no genuine interest. She won't spend the time looking at how she could help. Not unless it involved a celebrity. Sorry to sound harsh but I would hazard a guess she would behave in the same way.

Reactions: 4
I’ve come to the conclusion that to be a successful influencer you must also be a narcissist. These people are unbelievable. It’s like top trumps on who is the most upset over this!

I think that rule means not to contact hinch directly.

Gleam won’t do anything. No one will.
After Stacey’s comment on her poor me post, I feel that people do try to help her but she just doesn’t listen.
Sorry I missed it, what did Stacey write on what post?

Reactions: 1
Eugh I had a Himch dream. I was working for them as a nanny but Ronalonga was at nursery. I was supposed to be accompanying her to collect him as she couldn’t do it alone but she was lying on the floor in a grey empty room in one of her Tesco lounge suits saying “nooooo I don’t wanna gooooo” and I was saying “come on, we must pick up ronnie” and she was whining like Nikki Grahame and rolling around the emtpy room. I was also narky cos they kept forgetting to pay me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An open letter to Sophie Hinchliffe

I wasn’t going to write anything on this matter as it has already been so perfectly worded by so many. However, after your latest post, I feel I have to.

This shouldn’t be about what YOU can or can’t accept. This is about what Ashley and Safiyya have had to accept. Throughout all of this, you’ve made this terrible tragedy about you. The messages you receive, how you feel. To check for “updates” is not showing how much you care, it’s frankly a bit sick. To the point where hinchers are having to check that you are okay - when you’ve never met this family - that alone should tell you that you’ve been handling this all wrong.

You could have encouraged your followers to keep Ashley, safiyya and baby A in their thoughts and prayers and let them know you’d be doing the same. Asked that they would send messages of support directly to them, not to you.

It is clear from your latest post, that you have never had to endure any kind of hardship. Whilst I would never wish any on you, I do believe going through difficult times teach us who we are. To think that the world wouldn’t be so cruel, is a naive and childish view on life.

You have such a wonderful opportunity to use your platform to help other families that may be going through similar situations. No, it isn’t your responsibility to try and save everyone, but posting a gofundme page every now and again, helping give people a voice or even organising a raffle of items you no longer need to raise some money for charity, would mean the world to some of these people.

Even just throwing your support behind them, and encouraging your followers to do the same could have an enormous impact on them.

Please take a leaf out of your best friend Stacey’s book, whilst she doesn’t always get things right, you may learn a thing or two from her. If you copy her make sure you give credit where it’s due and make it clear. There is no shame in not being able to find your own words at all, there is shame in trying to pass those words off as yours.

You are very blessed and lucky to have the life you do, and I hope you don’t ever take it for granted.
I do believe you need to take the opportunity of your maternity leave to privately reflect (as others have said) on how you want to live your life, whether it be publicly or privately.
Ultimately, you need to decide what is best for you and your family moving forward, and whether you can handle public life if that’s what you choose.
Regards,
A big nasty troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Wasn’t expecting to see a goat then, she likes to keep us guessing doesn’t she! Do we think CC2 is going to be born outside in the wilderness? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok this picture has me done in 🤣 is she expecting us to believe at 9 months preggo she’s on a mountain with 2 goats??
E9027317-A2BC-4816-9922-499177938E4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.