Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so tragic what has happened, and I don't doubt that on some level it has affected her. But the continual posting about it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She gave her condolences to the parents, I actually think what she wrote was quite nice. She's obviously not going to post as normal on her stories while this is going on but why be so over the top with it all? Why can't she just keep it simple - out of respect I'm not going to be posting as normal for a few days etc etc. People would respect her so much more.

Reactions: 24
I've deliberately avoided the Cain's posts and accounts since I found out. With a young baby at home they hit too close and all I could think about was how that could be any of us going through that. It's heartbreaking, so I removed myself from seeing it. And then a bleeping CLEANING account is sharing all the posts that I've been trying to avoid. Yesterday the post she shared from Ashley took my breath away and genuinely brought tears to my eyes. Not because of what she had written but because that was the EXACT thing I was trying to avoid. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been for followers who have experienced similar to just have that sprung on them with no warning if someone with (thankfully) no experience of that heartbreak nearly sobbed because of it. She can't see beyond the end of her ever changing nose to think about the "friends" she has following her, the "friends" who could be absolutely devastated by those images because the memories come flooding back, the "friends" who are going through the same thing and get ignored when they reach out.

I never disliked her before now honestly, these threads amused me because I could watch the stories and see the inaccuracies. It was previously entertaining. Now she absolutely disgusts me and I hope this is her downfall (that might not be the right word). I hope her followers see her for what she is. I hope her and her lovely, healthy family just fade off into the background to carry on their lives in private. Capitalising on the loss of a tiny baby is beyond vile.

Sophie if you do happen to stumble upon this (👋) do each and every one of your followers a favour and duck off with the tribute posts. Or you won't have many left by the time you get round to revealing your newest addition. And then all of this game playing will have been for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm having flashbacks to when she said to that poor lady 'your baby will live on through Ronnie' (or something like that, can't remember the exact words!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She is really vile. I’ve said it before and there I’ve said it again. She’s disgusting the way she is behaving. Why can’t she just leave them alone.

Reactions: 8
I have a daughter, who turns 30 in September.. AND if she ever behaved like this, she wouldn't be doing it for much longer..
I don't know much about her mother at all, but doesn't seem like she has a moral compass either letting her carry on like this as if it's ok.. 😒
Maybe it's time for her sponsor's to do what's right for the greater good, tell her to jump up and down on her phone or they'll remove her from all their advertising..
I know the won't but would be a great idea, I'll buy 3 more of everything just to get rid of her 👍

Reactions: 17
This might be unpopular opinions but
- it’s weird to be so affected by this, it’s tragic and awful and if you have kids especially younger ones you are bound to put yourself in their shoes but to keep on about it? I’m all for grieving however you feel you need to but this is weird.
- can we stop with the heaven couldn’t wait? If there is a god he’s an hole for allowing these things to happen, and to me heaven couldn’t wait for an angel is not a comfort, it’s sharp and makes me think so someone can be put through hell because false beings couldn’t wait for them? duck off its bleeping insane!
- she needs help she’s so unhinged to post so much about a family she’s never met or actually spoken to properly.
Not even the family are going on like this.
Unless she’s raising money for the illness or helping in someway just shut the duck up.

Saying she’s angry and can’t accept it! It’s not for you to bleeping accept!
Weird, weird, weird behaviour man 🤬

Reactions: 40
LONG time lurker but I just cannot sit on my hands anymore. She needs to stop making another person's grief all about her. How can you get to 31 without realising there is such cruelty in the world? Did she never watch Comic Relief, Sport Relief, Children in Need, Stand Up To Cancer etc?? Hasn't she even heard of GOSH? Didn't she even raise money for Place 2 Be and Action for Children? What did she think those charities were in aid of? Didn't she do any research at all??

She's just so bleeping clueless and tactless. Just leave those poor parents to grieve in peace and stop making this all about how it effects YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
If you’re that affected by it then share links to charities involved in childhood cancers, raise awareness of being a donor (blood, bone marrow etc) stop making it about you and do something to help other people for once

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I find her claims of grief disingenuous when considered alongside her repeated covidiot actions during the worst of the pandemic when millions worldwide were (and still are) dying.

Reactions: 15
I this I that duck off you sad witch and crawl back into your cave nasty piece of work

Reactions: 5
I haven't been on here for a while but seeing what H has been posting has made me feel a type of anger and disgust I haven't ever felt before. A family has lost their sweet angel, yet H is making it all about her...saying she is 'naive' and that she 'doesn't want to accept this'...it's disgusting and revolting behaviour. Let this strong family mourn without shoving your nose and ego into the mix!

Reactions: 15
This absolute horror is acting like its all about her! I can't cope with it! Leave the poor family alone for gods sake!

Reactions: 9
What’s with all the bowing down comments ? Very strange woman.
Yes a strange choice of figurative language she’s gone for. Bowing, saluting. The connotations of those language choices would conventionally be “respect, subservience, obedience, duty”. However the tone with which Hinch writes alters the effects of that language and it comes across as insincere. It’s hyperbolic - ott. Exaggeration makes you disbelieve someone often. So her hyperbolic bowing and saluting is cliche and therefore insincere. It actually grossly comes across as almost comical. Perhaps because all to often these are words used sarcastically. Either way the use of them isn’t appropriate.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.