Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit the winds me up, more than anything else in it, is ‘...I am angry at how naive I was to think our world wasn’t this cruel...’
It’s terribly sad that Baby A lost her life, but death is a part of life. Does she honestly believe that good people don’t die? That all those who get prayed for make miraculous recoveries? That across the world children aren’t being exploited, in all number of terrible ways, all the time? That innocent people aren’t caught at all in the crossfire of war?
It is such a ridiculous, uneducated and idiotic thing to write. Of course you know the world can be cruel, you’re a bleeping grown up who should’ve at least stumbled on a news report at some point over the last 15 years. She, as always, is making it all about herself. So what if she donated £3k, if you apportion her wealth it’s probably the equivalent of a normal sized donation for the rest of us mere mortals. It doesn’t give you the right to keep posting about it and declaring ‘Ash and Saff’ as your BFFs. She is such an insensitive and moronic individual that I am astounded anyone with half a brain cell still follows her. She should look up ‘empathy’, the definition definitely does not include trying to demonstrate that your own pain as equal to that being felt by those actually experiencing the loss.
I honestly struggle to convey how much disdain she evokes.
The irony is the number of children being exploited (child labour) for all the ebay tat she buys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Yes a strange choice of figurative language she’s gone for. Bowing, saluting. The connotations of those language choices would conventionally be “respect, subservience, obedience, duty”. However the tone with which Hinch writes alters the effects of that language and it comes across as insincere. It’s hyperbolic - ott. Exaggeration makes you disbelieve someone often. So her hyperbolic bowing and saluting is cliche and therefore insincere. It actually grossly comes across as almost comical. Perhaps because all to often these are words used sarcastically. Either way the use of them isn’t appropriate.
Agreed, it’s very ott and a strange choice of word for the situation.

Reactions: 10
As I had mentioned in the last thread, sadly that's the parents fault its not as if the parents made her journey private and people were grief touring to find out more and interference from everyone for attention was taking place, as I'd said before palliative nurses were absolutely fuming at how the parents handled her care and end of life care making it a circus, the parties,dancing the whole spectacle of it, sadly and unfortunately the parents made it this spectacle which bred everyone else to make it that way and chance recognition through Instagram, the parents documented her entire existence on solely and entirely Instagram despite their grief, its from their own hands sadly. Have a look at my longer comment on the last thread I really wish I could be one of those 'leave the parents alone you sick clout seeking vultures' the issue is, the parents were to blame for these people being that way in how the handled and displayed everything.
That is true actually. I mean most parents would probably just shut themselves off and concentrate 100 percent on the child and they wouldn't want to dedicate previous time with being glued to insta.

Reactions: 7
Everything to this woman is a soap opera & currently it looks like she is auditioning for the role of chief mourner. With a following of her size, her time would be much better spent raising awareness around childhood cancer & the many charities out there trying to to assist families that are living the grief every day.

Reactions: 22
Well if it’s affecting her like this over someone she has never met, just imagine how she’d be if she lost a close family member..she wouldn’t be able to cope at all

Reactions: 12
Words fail me ! It is incredibly sad and having my daughter spend time on an onology ward just a little older I know the pain the parents go through so for her to write she is naive that the world can be cruel is just astonishing . Every day people die from this awful disease of all ages does she not live in the real world ? it doesn’t make it easier . They can be 8 months or 38 they are still some one s child . So direspectful and you just know she will be posting about some ad in the next story !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing that she and people like her don’t remember is that this 5 minutes of grief bombing is a lifetime of grief for baby A’s parents. They have to live with this for the rest of their lives, is she going to really remember baby A in a year or two?! I doubt it.
my brother died suddenly at 5 months. He would have been 47 now. Our father died last year and I can honestly say it was still too painful for him for all those years, he rarely spoke about my brother and he could never deal with other kids dying. It was a lifetime of grief for him. People should move on after passing condolences, life does move on, but for the parents it never really does and those are who the thoughts should be with not some 5 minute wonder cleaning account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She needs to stop. She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper. Every story is about how she’s feeling and how this tragedy is impacting her. It’s disgusting and deplorable. She’s so irrelevant yet seems to think she’s at the heart of this. You aren’t with them Sophie. You don’t even know them. Get a bleeping clue and whilst you’re at it get some tact and decency.
She actually said it has changed her whole outlook on life?? WTF. I'd like to know how or why and bet she can't say. Still births happen. Babies, teens, adults die everyday. And she's only just changed her outlook on life. Completely making it all.about her.

Reactions: 21
He's the brains behind it .She hasn't a thought to call her own is my guess. He was in the reality TV game nearly 20 years ago when she was still a kid. Something to do with football I can't remember exactly what. Pair of scum bags anyway after what she's posted since yesterday.
I know. I’ve seen the videos. Includes him dressed as a woman. But I didn’t know it 2 years ago. Because they’re not honest. The only honest thing he’s said is, “Good morning, shoppers”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what her friends truly think off her, even they must get sick of her fakery. It must be difficult having a friend like Sopha. I wish one of them would reel her in and tell her enough is enough.

Reactions: 18
If you’re that affected by it then share links to charities involved in childhood cancers, raise awareness of being a donor (blood, bone marrow etc) stop making it about you and do something to help other people for once
This would be a great thing to do. Has she really not done this yet??

Reactions: 7
👋🏼I don’t know if I’ve commented on a Hinch thread previously or not as I usually lurk over a coffee more so than anything BUT I wanted to chime in.
I do believe she’s genuinely sad for the parents but I’ve got a feeling the posting about it relentlessly could possibly be distraction techniques?
She was apparently having Sunday off (off what? 😂 hardly a hard job is it?) and would be ‘back’ on Monday. It’s Monday and we have none of the usual posts. No R giving H a dog biscuit, no cleans, no shopping videos. Radio silence other than tributes 👀👀👀🧐

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell our soph is busy learning alot these days. Last year she learnt that racism exists and now that sadly some babies die.
Flip me she really has lived a sheltered life if all of this comes as a suprise to her. Yes its awfully sad but noone else is nieve enough to not realise that babies/kids/adults die every day.

Next she will be telling us she just learnt that Covid kills 🙄
Don't be daft, didn't you know the best way to get through these things is to just tUrN tHe nEwS oFf and act like it never happened?🥴🥴

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I just don’t want to accept this has happened”
“I completely fell in love with Azaylia”
“My heart is shattered”
“I’m angry at how naive I was”

OH duck OFF.

She will make anything about her. Literally anything. A little baby has died and it’s all about how Hinch is feeling. I feel that she’s trying to be invested as if it was her. She gives me munchausen by proxy vibes. Probably sat at home waiting for the next drastic moves from SS so she can put her plan into action for the attention to be on her.
She put that on for the awww no don't worry soph..don't be angry. You're not naive you're wonderful. Hope you are OK...messages

Reactions: 6
She's wired up wrong!!! It's not normal behaviour, I am pretty sure she thinks it's the Sophie Show 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.