Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god
She’s utterly exasperating. I fear this is only about to get worse. She’s half a step away from my predicted next step.
Oh God she's going to have a girl and call it Azaylia isn't she? But she'll spell it like the flower... So Azalea

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I am ready to swing for her (obviously i won’t, incase she or any of the huns take this out of conte t in the future). She needs to stop now with baby a. grieve in private And stop fuelling your minions

Reactions: 8
Someone please take her phone off her. “Heaven couldn’t wait for her?” What the hell is wrong with this woman? Also this doesn’t mean she is naive, she’s so self absorbed that she needs a bad situation to be plastered on social media for it to be real for her. As awful as it is, thousands of babies die daily and not one of them is more heartbreaking than the other. If you care hinch, don’t make it about you. Instead of splashing cash on crap donate it to good causes. Use your platform to share useful resources on charities and organisations that support those going through this situation. Raise awareness. But don’t talk about how upset YOU are and post stories of that poor babies photos edited to look appealing on your story. Because that’s exactly what you did.

Also in the photo she shared that baby is clearly already passed which is why I choose not to post it on here. Her parents are free to post what they want I’m in no position to judge their actions as I have never experienced something like this. I have no idea how I would handle the situation. But has she not realised that she probably has followers going through, or have gone through a similar situation and may find it upsetting or triggering? These people can choose not to watch or follow the situation by not following baby A parents but for Hinch to share it is just downright disrespectful towards the baby, her parents and some people who follow her.

Sorry for the rant but this is probably the most she has ever pissed me off.
‘Heaven couldn’t wait for you’ is a beyonce song. She is probably playing it on full blast watching herself cry in the mirror since it’s all about her. She is absolutely vile, very very disrespectful.

Reactions: 35
It's absolutely rotten. And looks like she already has another tat looks like a bunny ear to me.
I could be wrong but if it's the pink and blue underneath it could be the pregnancy loss ribbon which is a pink and blue blend like that.

Reactions: 4
She had to do another story to include ‘ others who are going through’ because Stacey was so inclusive in her post .

Did she really think because she was sending out thoughts and gave 3k ( tax deductible) that baby A would make a miraculous recovery. ?

Zoph, educate yourself ffs, not everything is pink sparkles . 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Enough. She’s posted more about A the last few days than her own parents have! She makes me sick.

Reactions: 15
I think it's a normal reaction to affected by a young child dying, maybe having a moment of quiet reflection to yourself or even a little cry...but the way these lot are carrying on 🤢
Worse than Alfie's army

Reactions: 15
She's obviously loosing the plot,perhaps she ready to be committed like she was before Ron's birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This is utterly sickening. It’s now the fourth story in a row commenting about the death of a poor baby, that she didn’t personally know. Of course it’s sad, it can’t be anything but, but duck me it’s a lot sadder for the parents than for little Soph from the village with her one healthy child and, hopefully, another healthy child joining in a matter of days (weeks? months? already here? who knows...)

I hope she’s not going to such extremes because the daily Mail has picked up on Stacey’s tribute and made that their headline (which is sick in and of itself and they should hang their heads in even more shame than they should be already for being such a shitrag).

She needs to can it before her next story is “here’s the hand of my healthy baby boy” because I don’t see how she can get away with that. But she will.

Reactions: 31
She's full of tit with the "I'm so naive" it just plays into her "little Sophie" from the village, innocent dim girl persona they've created. Nobody is that stupid to not know that unfortunately babies, children and adults die every day and lots of other horrible things. She hasn't lived a sheltered life like she clearly wants people to think but her saying that will prompt more sympathy for her from her "army" of drones. Sociopath. She just wants to be "poor Sophie"

Reactions: 14
The Facebook page has since been deleted and both parents put out a statement saying that they don’t support, endorse or want anything to do with these Facebook pages/groups and all updates will be coming from them only. And any gifts being sent they won’t be taking. They did that after the grandmother had dropped off tons of gifts at their door and filmed it. It’s all turned into a big show for some people and clearly has caused issues. It’s so wrong the whole thing
The whole thing has been an absolute disgrace. They should have took that little girl home when they knew she had only weeks to live and kept off social media. Yes it's heartbreaking but really it has become a grief circus and the Cains are somewhat if not wholly to blame for it. Even the last photos of the baby posted were in bad taste. There has been no dignity or decorum in any of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Guys when we screenshot her tributes can we not do what she is doing and please be mindful that the picture the Cain’s are sharing may be triggering for some people. I completely support their choice to share on their page where people can avoid but people won’t expect it on a forum like this. I hope this is ok to say I just felt like it needed to be said thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Maybe Zoph should pay attention to the words of this lovely sheep follower of hers, and what they said to the Doctor when the blatant plagiarism was called out. 👀 ok
PSX_20210426_133723.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The whole thing has been an absolute disgrace. They should have took that little girl home when they knew she had only weeks to live and kept off social media. Yes it's heartbreaking but really it has become a grief circus and the Cains are somewhat if not wholly to blame for it. Even the last photos of the baby posted were in bad taste. There has been no dignity or decorum in any of this.
I agree... photos for yourself and family of course ..but to keep gaining momentum..it was always going to get out of hand. Those last pictures..not dignified at all..hope they take those off .

Reactions: 9
The bit the winds me up, more than anything else in it, is ‘...I am angry at how naive I was to think our world wasn’t this cruel...’
It’s terribly sad that Baby A lost her life, but death is a part of life. Does she honestly believe that good people don’t die? That all those who get prayed for make miraculous recoveries? That across the world children aren’t being exploited, in all number of terrible ways, all the time? That innocent people aren’t caught at all in the crossfire of war?
It is such a ridiculous, uneducated and idiotic thing to write. Of course you know the world can be cruel, you’re a bleeping grown up who should’ve at least stumbled on a news report at some point over the last 15 years. She, as always, is making it all about herself. So what if she donated £3k, if you apportion her wealth it’s probably the equivalent of a normal sized donation for the rest of us mere mortals. It doesn’t give you the right to keep posting about it and declaring ‘Ash and Saff’ as your BFFs. She is such an insensitive and moronic individual that I am astounded anyone with half a brain cell still follows her. She should look up ‘empathy’, the definition definitely does not include trying to demonstrate that your own pain as equal to that being felt by those actually experiencing the loss.
I honestly struggle to convey how much disdain she evokes.

Reactions: 21
This might be unpopular opinions but
- it’s weird to be so affected by this, it’s tragic and awful and if you have kids especially younger ones you are bound to put yourself in their shoes but to keep on about it? I’m all for grieving however you feel you need to but this is weird.
- can we stop with the heaven couldn’t wait? If there is a god he’s an hole for allowing these things to happen, and to me heaven couldn’t wait for an angel is not a comfort, it’s sharp and makes me think so someone can be put through hell because false beings couldn’t wait for them? duck off its bleeping insane!
- she needs help she’s so unhinged to post so much about a family she’s never met or actually spoken to properly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.