Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yesterday she said she was giving birth at any moment, today she’s in tiger shopping for toothbrushes

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Thelau21

I don't know what's worse, the breakfast itself or the fact she cut it like a Marks and Spencer advert

"This is not just any breakfast... this is s**t breakfast"

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Jesus how long is she planning to stay? I stayed for one night with both mine, had a shower gel, pj's, leggings to go home in, sanitary pads and that's pretty much it. And loads of knickers. And nothing was white, that's for sure.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Mario on his stories saying he would never show his nieces on insta because kids should be kept private as it’s a cruel world, maybe he should have a word with his bestie then

Reactions: 33

Lolofaj

To be fair I had a laundry bag when I gave birth, mine however was an old tesco carrier bag once I'd demolished the snacks that were in it! ATV!!

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone else knows Elle Darby but one of her recommended pregnancy essentials was a neom oil diffuser. The diffuser itself is £100 & a 10ml oil is £20. Hinch packing all that wasteful tat just reminded me of it. These ‘influencers’ live in such a different world don’t they

• Wow
  • Haha
She always uses deflection tactics (cheat dream) to eradicate any negativity that she herself has CAUSED (plagiarism). This woman is a dishonest human being who will prey on the sheeple and anything that is trending on social media to make her look good and make her money. She’s a modern day online conwoman.

FlopsyMops

I've never witnessed anyone who is such a fuckup in all my life. Everything she says or does becomes a drama:
Sink-gate
Quote-gate
Astroturf-gate
Babygate-gate
Hospital bag-gate
The list is endless...

She should take her own advice and concentrate on her beautiful family and put her phone in a drawer permanently.

allforthegram

VIP Member
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Fair play to hinch she was actually respectful.

In regards to Baby A, I don't think I've ever been so sad over a child I haven't met.

Her parents are so brave and despite how they got their fame (Ashley on ex on the beach) I have and will always have so much respect for them.

Their beautiful baby touched the heart of millions. She will always be remembered

• Heart

LilPinkie

VIP Member
YOU'RE GIVING BIIIIIIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH NOT GOING TO BORABORA FOR A MONTH. Way ott. You're literally about to shit a baby out....... You won't be washing your hair til your home. Or atleast I didn't. I had a 5 minute shower and couldn't be arsed moisturising myself let alone brushing my hair ..... Had better things to do really.

Pray for hinch. She's lost her fucking marbles and I'm about to lose mine if she keeps acting like this
But it’s all about Princess Sopha isn’t it? Personally I’d be more preoccupied with hoping my baby is healthy and bringing him into the world safely than pampering myself. She is so spoilt, self-centered and out of touch.

• Heart