Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pingu13

"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.
She's edited the post it now says to Ron from baby. But she doesn't read here x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Andioooop

VIP Member
Well, with that frilly frock on & moonbump she wouldn’t be hard to miss on a saturday shop. Still no tagged hinchers with their beloved.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
A pre record. She hasn’t got her table cloff frock on View attachment 544412
Let you know if you use... *checks notes* another P&G product that I'm assuming is even more toxic than every day washing up liquid.

No I fucking don't. Cos 1) that's a non stick pan 2) that's an abrasive sponge 3) it would have fucking come off just as easily if you'd splashed some boiling water in it. 4) I'm not a wasteful prick, I'd have just put the effort in and cleaned it and not wasted my money or the environment's wellbeing with your scam spray.

I can't wait for the day she gives us a tutorial for putting on trousers or drinking from a cup without pouring it on your face cos if her sheep struggle with washing up I hate to think what other tasks are too tough for them!

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
It's really childish how JimBobNoKnob is waffling on about Sofas perfume shop dream. Absolutely pathetic. I hate the sound of his fanny shrivelling voice. They are like a couple of bloody kids, her still having a go at him because of a dream she probably never had in the first place, and him for making a big deal out of it. Just grow the fuck up. And who the hell would give him a second look in real life - inch long willy, fat body and not exactly a looker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!View attachment 544737
As a mum of two I barely manage to get myself dressed once a day, never mind putting on a posh floral frock in the afternoon to sit in the garden! This is why I can’t stand her, she sits about while Inch and her mum do everything for that little boy! Even the stuff she’s packed in her hospital bag shows she’s more interested in how she looks than bonding with her new baby.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
How... HOW....? Can she say yesterday I feel like I'm going to drop any minute and then post on Stacey's comments oh I'll see you next week?

I've already said I'm convinced "next week" has already happened because Stacey dropped her in it by uploading with sound LAST week. Head is absolutely battered trying to figure out what's real and what's actually happened and what's already happened. What a sad life, I just don't understand. Is it compulsory mess around with timelienes once you become an influencer? Or is it just her and Stacey? No wonder they're running for fillers and botox, their worry lines must be like the grand canyon carrying all this nonsense!!!!

Reactions: 31

gigi_93

VIP Member
i just dont get some people, in being over the top I think it just shows insincerity, in the sympathy comments someone has written that the whole of the world mourns with them over their loss. How is that true, most people even in this country will not know of the story. I do understand you can feel sad for people who we have not even met, that is just basic humanity, but to be heartbroken?
Grief vampires.

• Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I’m not married so I don’t have a ring but why on earth does she need a travel case for her jewelry 🙈 she claims it’ll be another induction so why not leave them at home before she’s admitted in 🤔
I can't see why anyone would bring jewelry to the hospital in the first place. A lot of women wouldn't even be able get a ring on anyway due to swollen hands.
Sopha sounds like she's bringing some of Elizabeth Taylor's collection along with her.

I suppose the princess needs her tiara! 👑

• Haha

TumericStinks

C1312371-034D-43D9-9D95-2F7F63AA4792.jpeg
This is on Facebook. So it’s not just us who think hinch is going to far with posting about Azaylia.

Also a tanning page tagged Ashley in a post about tans.

• Wow

Izzbizz1212

White knickers and a white dressing gown....she is aware what goes on after childbirth, no? 😆😆 As for all the luggage...where does she think she is going with her miceller water, like she will have time to fanny about in hospital doing a full skincare routine!!
Im interested to know, I assume that visiting will be very restricted...so she will be on her own with baby for a lot of the time if she has to stay in. Wonder how she will cope seeing as how dependent she seems to be on Jamie

I've just seen the latest stories from Dr Rebecca and she addressed the caption on the grid post being changed. I can't attach the video as the file is too large but it's on page 55 of the last thread.
I don't get the impression it's going to be dropped and forgotten about. The way she said "it's now been changed kind of a little bit" I don't know, she obviously knows it's a piss poor attempt at crediting the article.
I hope she does take it further