Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
With covid she literally has the option of being discharged 6 hours after her baby flys out, that’s what I did, I literally had the worlds quickest shower to get all the blood off my chest and thighs and I was in my nightie and maternity leggings and off in the middle of the night 😂😂
Hahaha you done it right. Same with me though, with my 2nd and 3rd I was out within 8 hours because everything went smooth, very lucky - with my last baby I left about 5pm, I had a quick shower like yourself, and I walked out looking like shit, walking like I shit myself, hair in a bun on top of my bonse, massive pj's, fluffy socks and slide on shoes. I looked an absolute DREAM ❤ 15 min before I had to get fully redressed cos blood leaked eveywhere.
THAT MY FRIENDS. IS REAL.

I have no issue with people getting a nice outfit on, hair done and makeup done. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself when you've ripped your vag in half but she'll do all that just for the gram and wants everything to look perfect. It's annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Did she not buy those see through bags for the hospital? You know, the ones that she said were great as you could see what was inside but still proceeded to label them 😂

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
Can I ask why she lifts up the rubber eggs to the pissy stick heart? She makes it look like the presentation of the baby Simba in the Lion King. Does she leave one egg at the shrine of the twiggy heart? It’s most confusing.

As for getting out early, dropped one son at school with a packed lunch at 7.45 this morning for cricket, the second at 9.30, did a week’s food shop inbetween, tidied up and a load of washing. All before 10 when you were “out early” (I confess I’m a little jealous as I would have liked a lie in).

Attachments

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She only wanted tiger cos they’ve got loads of rattan/bamboo bits now. More than ever.
funny when j go to tiger I come out laden with fun toys and activities for my kids. I hide them away for birthdays/Xmas or a rainy day etc.
ronnie gets a stress ball that his mother has nabbed off him?

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
No dont give up she admitted she gained weight with this pregnancy,and her face has slimmed down, todays photo could of been taken weeks ago and she only approved today, it could be post partum weight, considering its a bump pic she is jot really showing a bump
It doesn’t quite add up does it. Just some photos. All posted by her within the last month.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
What is a heavily pregnant woman doing out in the shops during a pandemic!! What example is she setting?? It infuriates me. Especially with her health issues she would be in the extremely vulnerable category.

I’ve met too women who caught covid in their third trimester and the fever sent them into early labour and ended up needing emergency c sections as their babies went into distress. Honest to god. She drives me insane.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Don't like the creep but that's definitely genuine play with Ronnie. Anytime she's filmed playing with him it's staged and she walks off soon as the phones turned off. But I don't feel like that with Jamie.
I’ll never like him but he’s definitely the more hands on parent. She shows far more affection towards the dog

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Don't like the creep but that's definitely genuine play with Ronnie. Anytime she's filmed playing with him it's staged and she walks off soon as the phones turned off. But I don't feel like that with Jamie.
I thought this when Jamie started to record her one day and he suddenly said 'video' and she suddenly sprung to life giggling and jiggling Ronnie around on the sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
YOU'RE GIVING BIIIIIIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH NOT GOING TO BORABORA FOR A MONTH. Way ott. You're literally about to shit a baby out....... You won't be washing your hair til your home. Or atleast I didn't. I had a 5 minute shower and couldn't be arsed moisturising myself let alone brushing my hair ..... Had better things to do really.

Pray for hinch. She's lost her fucking marbles and I'm about to lose mine if she keeps acting like this
Plus it’s a very unrealistic view of what happens when you have a baby, it doesn’t sit with me that this is what she is portraying to her young audience about what happens when you give birth and what kind of things you would need. It’s unrealistic and not fair to people that look upto her and think this is real life.
Ps. You crack me up 🤣 couldn’t have put it better myself

• Heart
God that tattoo again 😅 if you absolutely must, just have the heart and the be happy bit, it's hideous and tacky but to add 'Hinch' to it as well :sick:

I haven't watched the hospital bag shite, you guyzzzzz summed it up enough for me, but did she actually pack anything for you know, the new life that's coming into the world?!
Imagine explaining that tattoo to your kids or grandkids years down the line, that you were obsessed with a woman who cleaned her kitchen and loo on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Hattie2468

Oh fffs! The 'Hinch Army" are absolute nutters! Sooo disrespectful the lot of them.

Someone has reposted a video from the day Azaylia was born, then proceeded to include a load of Hinch army and cleaning hashtags!!

I couldn't quite believe my eyes....but yep there it is.

The Grief Tourism continues....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I hope I don’t come over as being cold hearted because I’m certainly not, my heart goes out to anyone whose little ones are dealing with life limiting diseases, I’ve had cancer a few times. I get soooo annoyed when I see the lip service shit on social media, My first stint at Christie’s made me a mess that the staff had to peel me off a chair, because as an adult I understood what was about to happen to me , I was scared of course but I at least understood, the very young and very old around me didn’t have that, that broke me. I was in a position to research etc . I was able to verbalise how I felt and after I was able to do some productive to help others with awareness and fundraising .

Use your platforms to do good, raise awareness , donate money, Zoph how about donating the proceeds from the Tesco sales ?

They won’t, they will only share justgiving links for ‘famous ‘ people .

I truly do despair 😥

Fly free from pain baby A 🌹

• Heart

Braggles991

"I'm never alone in this insta world" The insta world is fake Soph. I hope she doesn't start treating Jamie like shit because of her dream.

Edited to say. Loving the thread title!

Hattie2468

I’m tempted to admit defeat now but it’s what she wants and I’m stubborn 😂😂
I've been with you all the way! ...but now I'm beginning to think that if she hasn't yet gave birth, it has clearly been a game to her with all the messed up pre records. I think she'll make a big deal about Tattle trolls and conspiracy theories and how ridiculous we sound for suggesting she's already had the baby. She will gloat at how she has one up on us when really.....we wouldn't even be suspicious if she wasn't so deceitful! If she had just said, "baby two due in April" it would put an end to any questions.

She's not right in the head, being sly and manipulative from the start.

A pre record. She hasn’t got her table cloff frock on View attachment 544412

For a moment I wondered if she was going to say "I'm a fan of fairy liquid but did you know its harmful to aquatic life?!" A la Michelle 🤣

Hahahaha who am I kidding!! She'd never be so environmentally aware!

Last edited:
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hate defending her but she makes it reasonably clear that the bacon cleaning is a pre record. Living for the nail growth though.