Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am so glad she had a label maker to write toiletries on the toiletries. Or else who knows what might have happened........... it would have been so confusing to wonder what these objects could possibly be?????

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JMS123

Chatty Member
Both my births were private at one of the London maternity hospitals (paid for by my medical insurance) and both planned caesareans. But it wasn’t a penthouse at the Ritz, storage was still limited even with my own room/en suite and the medical staff were very keen to have the room clear of unnecessary clutter for monitoring/in case of urgent medical treatment. I’m sure they’re even keener on this with covid cleaning protocols. I suspect she will not be that popular if she rocks up with those big bags and spreads it round her room.

If anyone is pregnant and packing their hospital bag, you do not need half of her stuff. It’s seriously over the top to say the least. It’s not a spa weekend, micellar water (and butter...) will be not be at the forefront of your needs when your baby is puce and screaming. I’d be more forgiving if (a) it was her first time and (b) she wasn’t trying to encourage impressionable followers to buy yet more things, including products she’s paid to advertise.

LT2201

VIP Member
She'll need to crack the pine out after that undercooked monstrosity. I wonder if she just bins that and they have toast. They must have a full loafs worth of toast a day with the amount of crumbs that seem to be in the toaster when she cleans it. We have toast most days and I swear I don't have that amount of crumbs in the wee drawer!

Sloppys

VIP Member
Why bother decanting you toiletries into them little bottles? Just Chuck the bottles into a bloody bag for life and stop using so much plastic for the sake of it.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Still sulking over that fucking cheat dream. For God's sake it was just a D R E A M. Get over it.
We can't control what we dream when we are asleep. But it doesn't mean it's happened or going to happen in reality. She gives my arse a headache, honestly.
Maybe her past is ‘popping’ up in her dream & she’s afraid of inch doing it to her while he ‘pops’ to the garage
911A3165-98BD-4CBE-9E7C-E85313CF88DB.jpeg

• Wow

grinchhauls

I can’t believe her sheep commenting on her comment on Ashley and Safiyya’s posts. What the fuck mate. They stop at nothing for that fucking giraffes attention. Makes me feel sick!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Sopha, do yourself (and the rest of the household) a massive favour and treat yourself to a block of REAL cheese and a grater 🧀

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
If someone sends her a helpful message or a nice message has she ever replied? I’m asking because I’ve messaged LQOC a couple of times on positive and suggestions especially environmental and she always replied. As did Michelle. I dropped Dr Alex a message when his brother died and he replied in fairness which I was very shocked. The few times Ive written to Hinch, nothing!
The few I have messaged have always replied too. Except the Grinch. When I used to like her I sent her a couple messages with things I thought she’d like (yes I know, I was a sad cunt! But she had me taken in with the lies) never replied. Funny how she finds the supposed troll messages straight away. She’s a selfish bitch

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll
View attachment 545527
I’ll never quite forget about this. It’s disgusting.. just shows they don’t actually give a hoot about their followers. He’s actually mocking it. Listen to his voice. She even acknowledges it’s a bit tone deaf and distasteful in her tone of voice. Absolute greedy pigs

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I think I’d feel really guilty about receiving any attention from my comments to the Cain family. But I’d probably do it privately for that reason I wouldn’t want anyone to praise me for ‘getting it right’ because there is nothing right about any of it and it’s not about that it’s about a family who are in extraordinary pain and grief. I do not know them personally, so I won’t message them. The people they really need are in no doubt rallying around them to help them get through this horrendous period in their lives. I don’t need to be validated by commenting on it and then 4000 people like that comment. As someone said, less is more, there’s no harm in sharing your condolences but it is not necessary for strangers to be so OTT and over familiar with them. You could also consider sending a note in private.

I sincerely hope the family continue to receive the support they need as this is going to be a long process, i doubt we will see much more about this from all these people next week, it’s often the case people move on quickly whilst you are left in the trauma for months/ years.

• Heart

Empath

I’m due in September, first time mum and seeing her bag/list made me think WTF.... I was planning a couple of nighties, maternity pads, big pants and shower gel/toothbrush. I was actually starting to think I’d been living in a dream world over what I’d really need but your post has just confirmed that I’ll be fine with my basics 😂 she’s an idiot, I wonder how many other women she’s made second guess themselves and wonder if they are ‘enough’ when it comes to preparing for a baby
This is what's bothered me, there will be first time mums watching thinking they need to pack all this shit when it's totally unnecessary 😑 I can't bare to watch she's a first class nob

LT2201

VIP Member
She couldn't just leave it could she. The post she posted when the news broke was fine, bit odd with the "bow to you" and a bit too familiar calling them Ash and Saf but we all know she's not all there but the post she's posted tonight is beyond crass. It's an absolute disgrace, she's bought that plant knowing full well she could use it for content by bringing that poor baby into it. It's bad enough she exploits her own child but leave other people's out of it. Especially those who have just lost their child and going through unimaginable pain and suffering. The best of it is when this all settles down she's never going to mention that wee girl again.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Don't like the creep but that's definitely genuine play with Ronnie. Anytime she's filmed playing with him it's staged and she walks off soon as the phones turned off. But I don't feel like that with Jamie.

ricemittens

Those eggy breads look vile. The cheese as it’s pre grated crap hasn’t even melted and browned properly. The eggs don’t look free range and does she not eat?

• Sick

MrsD33

VIP Member
Can someone that uses washing tabs confirm if our Sopha is up to her old ‘taking the child proof lid off trick’ again.

I noticed them the other day but I dont use them so wasnt sure what colour the lid is. Checked when I went shopping this morning and they weren’t white.

Attached old pic to compare (when she definitely DID remove the lid

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s made money from lists and being organised and claims to suffer from anxiety yet she’s calmly doing her hospital bag very last minute 🤔 Can’t believe how much stuff she’s taking. The whole ‘hope I get pain relief this time’ really annoyed me too. Yet still her huns will fall for the BS 😡