Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’m surprised she didn’t throw in a tissue mask for the bants

Reactions: 20
I'm sure this has been replied to countless times but my diet is horrendous (I'm a fat fuck that can't give up the snacks) and I fed first for 14 months and second is now 19 months and still going.

Reactions: 10
I gave birth in the morning and was home buy tea time with my second, looks like she’s packing to go to Disneyland

Reactions: 16
She has utterly lost the plot. Where does she think she's giving birth? You wouldn't think she's birthed a child. White knickers? That's just a big fat no. White dressing gown? FML. JUMPSUITS? Heaven forbid. Daywear? Home time wear? Who is she? My daywear and hometime wear were fecking oversized t-shirt, baggy lounge pants and granny slippers. I swear she thinks she's fecking Kate Middleton

Reactions: 43
Why does the cheese look like that though if thats what pre grated cheese looks like when its melted then I dont want it!
They coat it in something to preserve it and stop it sticking together in one big lump. Doesn’t melt well

Reactions: 5
They coat it in something to preserve it and stop it sticking together in one big lump. Doesn’t melt well
It only lasts 5 days in the fridge too better to buy a block and grate it yourself tastes so much better and actually melts

Reactions: 7
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought . Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Don’t take your jewellery in when you go to hospital. Or money.
Just saying........

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.