Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverunknown

i just dont get some people, in being over the top I think it just shows insincerity, in the sympathy comments someone has written that the whole of the world mourns with them over their loss. How is that true, most people even in this country will not know of the story. I do understand you can feel sad for people who we have not even met, that is just basic humanity, but to be heartbroken?
I have quite literally cried my heart out all day long and for weeks and months about this little girl. I don't know, I think I'm just an empath and I'm sure many people are. I genuinely feel grief and I know it's not even a minuscule comparable to what her family and the ones who loved her most are going through - but as a mother and as somone who lost my own mother to cancer - I can 100% categorically say I am heartbroken for this beautiful little girl and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Yes same. This is why I struggle to comment on him. He seems like a good dad.
He seems to be the main caregiver as well. Does most of the actual parenting..
He does. You can see from that video he was changing Ronnies nappy and getting him dressed for the day. Sophie will be in charge of choosing what he wears and Inch will do the dressing. It’s a bit odd that despite Ronnie having a lovely big room they chose to video him getting dressed in her bedroom. But I guess Ronnie doesn’t have any Tesco tat to promote in his room.

• Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
Of course she’s going private, she needs the extra security to keep the paparazzi at bay. Knowing Soph, she’s probably booked a balcony at Windsor castle to flaunt some royal waves & showcase her baby GIRL. I guarantee it’s a girl.

“omg guyzzzzz, it’s a GuRlLLL.How has this happened to us. HaHAhHAHAAaaa. I can’t believe it guys. This has never happened to anyone in the entire world EVER, so of course would happen to us. Jaymeh, how funny. Guess we need to take a trip to the dump to get rid off all this beige shit cos we need pink. Eeeeeee Little old me. Soph. From that teeny tiny village. Got told it was a boy but it’s a girl. Honestly only US*cackle continues*

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Best thing for an episiotomy is witch hazel poured on a pad. Keep them in the fridge beforehand in a ziplock. You’re welcome Sophie! Kindness from a troll, your foof will be grateful to you.
Her hospital bag is hilarious and made just for the gram for content. This woman is so unbelievably child like, how other grown ups find her inspirational is beyond me!

Reactions: 28

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Jesus. She is sooooo dullllllllllllllll.
"As you all know in a huge fan of fairy liquid"
It's fucking washing up liquid... Everyone uses washing up liquid and most people do buy Fairy because it's been around since bloody 1950

• Haha

butterflybaby27

#bekindguysss xxx pic on right was only 2017View attachment 545772
“I’m not one to ever judge someone on their weight”....proceeds to do exactly that and judge someone based on their weight. Also if others can’t seem to remember her ever being fat, I doubt people were calling her names. More than likely it was in her head because of her illness/obsession with weight. We’ve only ever seen one ‘fat’ photo anyway which was taken at a bad angle and she looks size 16 at best....hardly fat.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
i just dont get some people, in being over the top I think it just shows insincerity, in the sympathy comments someone has written that the whole of the world mourns with them over their loss. How is that true, most people even in this country will not know of the story. I do understand you can feel sad for people who we have not even met, that is just basic humanity, but to be heartbroken?
I think it depends on alot of things.

I actually would say I am heart broken. Not in the same way her parents are but it is a heart breaking situation.

For me this story struck a cord because my youngest daughter is 2 months older than baby A and whenever I saw or read a story it would instantly make me think if I was in their situation and it honestly would make make my heart ache.

It's about having empathy

• Heart

randompenguin

What the absolute fuck is she all about? That woman is seriously deranged if she thinks anything she has posted of that poor baby girl is nice, especially tonight’s, that is so disturbing. The way she’s acting is so strange and obsessive, as if she’s best pals with the parents or something. Sophie, fuck off, you complete and utter disrespectful cow.

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

More cheating dreams?? She is awfully insecure isn't she? Can't blame her though, her whole life is artificial and I suppose the pressure of being a millionaire wife with an unemployed husband without any moral compass who "loves you" for what he can get from you (financially stable, comfortable home & easy lifestyle, never having to do the 9-5, all the kids he wants, the big car to drive around etc) & a mother who quite clearly enjoys the benefits of a millionaire daughter.
She is the most insecure, dishonest, fake-as-fuck, influencer and she is a genuinely pathetic specimen all round.

I imagine that well-educated Yale child psychologist has got bigger fish to fry the So-Faux the Plagiarist because she is out there in the real world dealing with real life and real problems - so much more serious stuff that trolls may or may not complaining about my son’s hairstyle. But, the fact that the Dr is published, does mean that she will have a publisher, and I was doing my best to #BeKond, so I gave her Amazon listings to Soph’s books and a link to Penguin UK.
This may seem to have blown over because the doctor wanted to end the week on a positive note, but I imagine she’s now got all the info she needs to to take this further and is too professional to say more about on s/m.
There was an Dr who should have been credited as well, so that woman’s input on the matter will need to be taken into consideration.

I am so happy that tattlers are buying the book and giving the doctor real, tangible support. Sophia would never do they, because she only wants to do things that benefit her.

I cannot believe how many times that plagiarism post was edited, and I hope for the posterity, that we all caught enough it to post the many versions of it in the WIKI with the care.com article right beside it.

We must make sure that this despicable act never gets forgotten.

• Heart

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I didn’t even make it to hospital for 2 of my births, unplanned home births, so my hospital bag didn’t even make it out of the house 😂
I put mine and baby’s things in the same bag for all 4 births. I can’t believe the stuff she has in hers. What an absolute waste of time and money🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I've packed less for a weekend away!?
I had my third baby in the car... in my pjs! Quick shower and change of clothes at the hospital and home within a few hours to pick my other 2 up from school!
Didnt get time to use a pocket mirror and miniature conditioners funnily enough.
The woman is mental 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
He’s not the only one either. Jake Quickenden posted about Baby A then next story was ‘come on you reds!’ And he’s got a baby as well!

• Wow
  • Angry

TMCN92

Long time lurker but I’ve had to get an account just so I can reply about the ridiculous hospital bag. I had a baby a couple months ago mid-pandemic. Was in and out. Only changed my nightie to a clean nightie to leave hospital. Didnt brush my teeth, hair or take a shower so what the hell is she packing for?? SHAMPOO?!!!! Surely if she were to stay in a few days then J can nip home and get her some? I honestly cannot cope with this woman now.
I’m due in September, first time mum and seeing her bag/list made me think WTF.... I was planning a couple of nighties, maternity pads, big pants and shower gel/toothbrush. I was actually starting to think I’d been living in a dream world over what I’d really need but your post has just confirmed that I’ll be fine with my basics 😂 she’s an idiot, I wonder how many other women she’s made second guess themselves and wonder if they are ‘enough’ when it comes to preparing for a baby