Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyluck

She barely washes her hair, why the fuck is she packing shampoo and conditioner for a minimum one night stay. This tacky bitch is so wasteful! Use the same shit you packed for your first money maker

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Boooooujie

I see the tap todger has “been removed” for the fairy ad or is that another pre record 🤭🤔🤫

What the fuck did she supposedly cook in that frying pan!
She has 1 million percent burnt that on purpose because we all know she’s the queen of undercooked raw spew concoctions 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

GBB

Chatty Member
Thought she was waddling like a duck feeling she was about to give birth any moment, now she's off out again.
The Dr is letting it all go. Nothing or nobody will ever teach Sofa a lesson. She really is untouchable. Biggest liar on social media.

• Angry
  • Sad

albie

I can’t help but feel these people are using that poor baby girl and her family as an excuse to get more attention on their Instagram pages. Personally I feel it’s overstepping the line. Above all it’s creepy and disrespectful. I would bet as well some of them selling items are making money for themselves also. Ashley cain has already mentioned that.
All hinch followers as well, why are they tagging her? Shame on them. The family should be left to grieve in peace.

• Angry

about.a.girl

I cannot get over that “gravestone” picture of that poor wee girl she has posted tonight ... feeding off someone else’s grief and tragedy is the lowest of the low.

I feel devastated for the wee ones family, like any child who passes, the grief must be incomparable with anything - however for people in those messages hunch has screenshot tonight saying “it feels like my own” is sick

• Sad
  • Angry

Tui

VIP Member
Very sad about Azaylia Cain. Unfortunately Hinch has painted herself into a bit of a corner now after spending all weekend storying about hospital bags, yet having made it her business to repeatedly comment on Azaylia before now people will expect her to say something. As a pregnant woman that’s going to make her feel pretty torn.

Im looking after my own 3 week old so just been lurking during feeds but had to comment on the hospital bag. What the feck? My hospital bag was like the evil sister version of hers lol old bashed up carry on bag, old backpack for baby stuff, second hand baby clothes I’d bought on facebook, black underwear, black nighties, black joggers, black vest. I did bring electric tea lights but in fairness they did get used in the peaceful 2-3 hours after my epidural went in when I wasn’t in fucking agony. I had an induction then admitted after 24 hours followed by 30 hours active labour, epidural, fetal bradycardia episode, back to back baby, failed epidural then cat 2 section for a fucking exhausted mother with 10/10 pain and only 5cm dilated. This is my first baby! She seems to think labour is a fucking spa holiday yet she has done it before so I find this carry on utterly baffling. Who brings a white dressing gown, pale grey jumpsuit and white knickers?! I did bring mini shampoo and shower gel to be fair but they were miniatures from a gift set and I was in 4 days and had 2 showers and washed my hair on one of them. Ward was bloody boiling and I felt sweaty and gross. Make up was on my packing list for the going home photo but once the contractions started a binned that off and didn’t pack it 😂 just as well as they had us to keep our masks on for the photo

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I’m not married so I don’t have a ring but why on earth does she need a travel case for her jewelry 🙈 she claims it’ll be another induction so why not leave them at home before she’s admitted in 🤔
She might as well put the house on wheels and tow it to the hospital the way she's packing all this crap.

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Have I just seen some fuck nugget has a “Hinch” tattoo? You have a permanent inking of a internet scrubber on your body?
Jesus take the fucking wheel 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, the hospital bag? Where you going Sopha? Except way over the top as usual!
There are not enough crayons in my pencil case to explain to her followers how this is all content & not realistic 🤨
Another giant knicker wearer here & proud of it!

• Haha

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
A f**cken eye mask 🙄 that is all’s I’m saying 🙄I can’t be bothered with her she’s an absolute joke back to my 🍻I go have a lovely evening tattlers ❤

• Haha

fikret4245

This disposable/throwaway/expendable attitude really annoys me.. why does she have to buy everything new it’s so unnecessary! Buying new bags to put things in, what’s wrong with a carrier bag? Buying new toothbrush, new everything why??? Where is the point in this? Just makes ‘hinchers’ feel inadequate for being normal about their hospital bags. Or decide to spend unnecessarily to be like her.. good old Mrs Consumerism

Sloppys

VIP Member
I think she’s packing all this stuff so she can do herself up and look glam for all them paps that are gonna be waiting outside to see Prince of maldon the third second 😂

• Haha