Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I’m taller than Zoph (6ft) and I haven’t crouched/tried to make myself shorter in photos since I was about 18. I used to be friends with a girl who was also tall and had size 7 feet(im8.5) and she wore size 5 shoes because she didn’t want her feet to look big. Like wtf
My husband's friend does the opposite. He's only got size 6 feet (in fairness he's only about 5'5" so everything looks in balance) but he wears size 8's to make his feet look bigger! They look absolutely ridiculous. He literally almost falls out of his shoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Char4649

VIP Member
'Never alone in this Insta world'

Exactly that Soph, not the Real world.

Pretty sure she mentioned a while ago how she feels like her hinchers are like extended friends/family?!

That's like some random walking down the street, complimenting you and then you thinking 'okay we're great friends now omg thank u'

The woman reminds me of a bluebottle stuck in a room and won't go out the window. Very loud and annoying. 🙄

• Heart

patsy38

i just dont get some people, in being over the top I think it just shows insincerity, in the sympathy comments someone has written that the whole of the world mourns with them over their loss. How is that true, most people even in this country will not know of the story. I do understand you can feel sad for people who we have not even met, that is just basic humanity, but to be heartbroken?

Katlen12

VIP Member
Why has she changed her last story
Because she’s probably stole another quote from someone and realised she had to change it up a bit 😂😂

ETA: yep the best selling author, definitely stole the quote again 🤮

F51BB71A-E35F-4E30-8903-A898815F17E3.png
01CFB94A-3E6B-4947-A48D-B210FC4200AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
More cheating dreams?? She is awfully insecure isn't she? Can't blame her though, her whole life is artificial and I suppose the pressure of being a millionaire wife with an unemployed husband without any moral compass who "loves you" for what he can get from you (financially stable, comfortable home & easy lifestyle, never having to do the 9-5, all the kids he wants, the big car to drive around etc) & a mother who quite clearly enjoys the benefits of a millionaire daughter.

• Heart

VeeP

Everytime I see Soapie do an ad for a product, it reminds me of reading off a cue card or talking points of a summarized press release that she’s been told to mention. It’s cringey! No imagination, no effort, just a display of product. Then out comes her hand puppet to emphasize with each word how she cleans something and after flings the cloth into the sink. Ok then.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Well the continuing saga of the very weird bump 🤔
Looks like a postpartum bump to me, also looks like she has black spanx on underneath, i can see an outline unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think sophs packing for a few days away, not hospital 🤷🏽‍♀️

mgh727

VIP Member
As someone whose just had a baby, don’t forget your pillow and blanket from home, trust me you’ll get a tonne more use out of that than a “daywear” bag, plus you’ll be getting checked so often just ask for the hospital gown, you really won’t care that your bums on display cos the midwives are about to form a very intimate relationship with your cervix so your bum will be the least of your concern!!

most importantly Soph, you’ve forgotten the butter, ATV 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
a celebrity instagrammer?
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .

• Wow
  • Angry

Andioooop

VIP Member
She's pulled some stunts,but if she actually faked the garden centre pic she is despicable and it just supports my previous post that she is having one last game with Tattle.
I completely agree. It doesn’t make sense, I also find it funny how on here yday i said i wonder how many of her ‘fans’ will see her & tag her. All of a sudden boom! A tagged photo. All them trips to b&m, lidl (i think) & the garden centre...not one of her ‘many fans’ had spotted her & tagged a pic.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
The way she thinks it’s appropriate to go so overboard on her stories is just baffling to me! She doesn’t even know them!
This is a horrible time for the parents and the family so I really hope they don’t see the messages from her deluded sheep.
God forbid if I ever was in that situation and saw messages from some twit to another twit saying they felt like my child was their own I’d go apeshit.
The narcissism displayed in those 2 posts is just vile. It really angered me!
Sophie, we know you haven’t read here since 1066 but have some fucking decency you stupid bint!

allforthegram

VIP Member
Don't think she is having a c section. Why would she have the fanny spray thing?
I’m with you, she’s probably planning to do a full blow dry and makeup incase she gets papped (by jimbo) who will send it to the daily fail.
Spritz for bits is the only sensible thing I could arsed to watch her pack. She’s such a dick I just can’t even be arsed anymore. Literally hanging in there to find out if hinchessouschef was right

• Angry

Andioooop

VIP Member
Remember when soph told a woman who lost her baby that the baby will live on through ron? I hope she isn’t suggesting the same with her fucking plant for baby A. I really hope the papers don’t publish this as a ‘lovely tribute from mrs hinch’

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Marie1978

I’ve seen tiktokker, Stacey solomonster and Hinch all make that babies death about them. It’s sickening
I wouldn't say SS has, she also recognised other families who have been/going through same scenarios in her story. Most of the other celebs who I follow have just touched upon the story to show respect ... Hinch however, a whole other level, to the point that some random follower thinks they're related I mean wtf 🤬

Reactions: 26